3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksandrFedorov 21.10.19 10:31 am

How to fill up Gina? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quest a last request play on average with an increase in the level of the enemy, my level 23, can't carry him and half of the third life, uses two ranged attacks, the time to strike is almost no throwing boards breaks my Quen and destroys all life, with easier lightning, breaks Quen and leaves me a couple HP, Demidova bomb improved, but the bluff on the skin, how to extinguish it?
31 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 21.10.19

Disable AP level mobs.

What is the meaning of this APE, if you're still not really pumping? Difficulty want?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.10.19

Irden tried juzat?

A
AleksandrFedorov 21.10.19

Blue pan
I mean not really pumping? Job level 15, I 23, the armor of the cat improved, as well as swords, for ideas I'm ready.
Opinie and Charise felled when their level 20 on my year, but here is

A

Frontier buccaneer
No, but it makes sense I think few in the bestiary shows the weakness of the oil anti-mage creatures and demidovoy bomb

B
BatmanWayne221 21.10.19

AleksandrFedorov
Quen does not?

S
Smoke_Shooter 21.10.19

AleksandrFedorov
Irden try to usnut.

A

BatmanWayne221
One attack takes down Quen and all of life

A

StealthGamer
Try

A

In General, figured out his strongest attack this Board, under Kaen and come close to hitting him during lightning, and if you fall, then run off and treated

D
DreamZed 21.10.19

the broth pavagada,great owl,the broth is hell, great raffard,great thunder,great full moon and a great forest. well the perk horror take another one,if very hard,and as it goes on easy even in the cat.

B
Bupycop 21.10.19

AleksandrFedorov
AleksandrFedorov wrote:
play on a medium
How can this complexity, to meet difficulties? I agree that the auto-detect level increases enemies, especially this affects the bosses in key moments, I even managed to Eredin pansotti, but to play on medium...

A

Bupycop
I addition to the Witcher enough games (Playing on PS4) and not a lot of free time, so scald on Hard, I stopped while still in the University. Games a lot, I want to pass everything, but there is no time - that is, if in brief.

A

Bupycop
And regarding the difficulty, Yes, life Gina to carry was not very hard, but his attacks takes away almost all HP, plus on the ship there is nowhere to turn

B
Bupycop 21.10.19

AleksandrFedorov
Well, I just thought that the Witcher is not a game where some enemy can be a challenge, Yes, you can die from those same utoptsev, but to be stuck on someone specific... Admit it, how many times you died before you go to create a theme? I think not more than 10, if not 5.

G
GG4 21.10.19

AleksandrFedorov
This is not a required quest, so hint.

A

Bupycop
Well, I did not think, seven times probably.
But I have PS and ship it very quickly and I just lost it

M
Mihail Terehov 21.10.19

AleksandrFedorov
Take off your increased level mobs, and overwhelm him with one blow. It's all so with the Genie, its almost not kill you.

A

Michael Terehov
No, I in the end it gasanul, after the attacks of flies, three or four blows, retreat and so on until the end using Quen

C
Crazymax 21.10.19

Just in case. If someone still need it.
22 level. Autoleveling. Complexity - To the death!
To kill Gina almost impossible because of the avtolevelinga. As pointed out in various forums is likely a bug.
For the principle to kill Jin can without compromising the level of difficulty and without having to disconnect autoleveling, but it archimago. Climb to the upper deck to Ian and from there shot him with a crossbow because he is not attacking you there. The shooting takes up probably 2K shots or 1.5 hours play time 8)

P
Pomanes 21.10.19

Crazymax wrote:
to kill Gina can without compromising the level of difficulty and without having to disconnect autoleveling, but it archimago
archimago to kill him without avtolevelinga. with him I have the impression that it is impossible in principle. no one punch does not absolve him of a gram of KHP, no matter how much I didn't hit him. he sometimes breaks even through Quen. either stuns, knocking down the shield and then finishes. clearly this should not be.