3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksandrFedorov 21.10.19 10:31 am

How to fill up Gina? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quest a last request play on average with an increase in the level of the enemy, my level 23, can't carry him and half of the third life, uses two ranged attacks, the time to strike is almost no throwing boards breaks my Quen and destroys all life, with easier lightning, breaks Quen and leaves me a couple HP, Demidova bomb improved, but the bluff on the skin, how to extinguish it?
31 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Barbotko 21.10.19

The DECISION
To 13 LVL, the difficulty - To the death! Autoleveling were included.
Gina passed quite easily. (20-30 attempts) In essence: have the gear around your level, and follow the advice below, built up by trial and error
Tips:
1) Dodge ldisc, they penetrate Quen and demolish the lion's share of health and long stun.
2) During the Genie scatters of lightning randomly in the area you can safely approach him and strike a series of blows.
3) After a series of 3-4 hits should always be a blast of energy towards you. Deals little damage but stuns for a long time. (you can Dodge somersault)
4) After paragraph 3 , that is stunning, you should zip straight to you, lightning shoots Quen or kill you without it.
5) lightning can Dodge, if you follow the field around Genie, which is compressed to the center and then zip.
6) If you use the bombs directly in the direction of the Genie, he will throw them back to you, so be careful.
7) the effectiveness of the bombs is almost zero, also applies to bombs dioritovaya dust which disturbs us, rather than the Genie.
8) If you hide behind cover for too long, the Genie can begin to teleport, in some cases to you behind your back or even on the head. At the landing site, you will receive great damage and be permanently deafened.
9) There are two places where you can almost safely shoot the Djinn with a crossbow or with the help of Igny.:
a) on Top of the stairs to the helm, to this place it usually is not even fit and did not react.
b) Standing on a ladder in the hold, in this case, you will need to occasionally hide from the ice needles flying at you.
10) If you go down into the hold, the Genie will follow you. In this case you can chop and hack him almost without respite. Since you are constantly in close proximity it will only use 3 spells: focused lightning, lightning in all directions and stun.

Items:
1) VERY helpful a decoction of poludenniy (which can be obtained in almost the beginning of the game and that gives us resistance to knockdowns and stuns that pokazyvayutsya from lightning, if the Genie you still stun).
2) Potion Thunder, increases the damage (and attack anything takes ten times more time)
3) of Course constantly updated oil against magical creatures. Accelerate the victory over the Genie at least 10%

The tactic is that you can endlessly Dodge spells, and to apply a series of 3-4 hits during a pause between them, and also during lightning.
If you go down into the hold together with the Genie, then the task is simplified, because after each series of shots, you do a somersault, dodging spells, and again doing a series of strikes. It's a bit faster than on the deck, since you don't have to run around obstacles, all you can do it standing with him face to face

E
Eriori 21.10.19

Nicholas Barbotko
The problem is that with the growing level of resists, HP and damage. I got there by 26, in 15 minutes I wasn't able to even scratch the hail of blows.

V
Vik Moonstark 21.10.19

A decoction of archigraphy, takes 5% HP per hit, potion of Ghost Autolock quena, will need to hit 20 times, but in the battle with him you can use meditation, his HP is not restored.

V
Vadim Ovchinnikov 21.10.19

Below are almost guaranteed to win the Genie on level 23+ (death with increasing level of opponents) it is necessary to have a good survival rate and resistance. Not to suffer long with them, it is desirable to increase the damage (particularly through the decoction of archigraphy), but you can win without it (just more time).

Survival
Let's start with survival. Standard 5000 CP do not provide the ability to survive more than one hit (not counting what takes Quen), so increase HP. It is possible to do through the branch of Alchemy skills. Download Acquired resistance and the mutation of the tissues. Taking a decoction of three we improve on the HP 3000 to 8000 (what herbal teas should be drunk will be discussed below). As a result, our survival is based on the high threshold of intoxication. Optional the pump can be resistant in addition to the three decoctions could be something else to take from potions. Optional the pump can be a survival Instinct to have an extra 500 HP, or Control of metabolism for an additional 30 units of intoxication (if a little of skill points and there is a vacant cell). For more HP you can add at least 1-2 large green mutagen. You can take a full Moon potion, it great form gives 650 HP. In the end, HP will be around 10000.

Second life will provide Bessmertie from cell Swordplay skills (important to have points of Adrenaline).

Indirectly increases the survival skill Technique school of Griffin, if you wear medium armor. This gives you the opportunity to use Quen to three times more often due to the fact that energy instead of the standard 10 units/s is starting to recover with a speed of 30 u/S. And it also gives 20% to the power of symbols. All this requires only one skill point and one cell.

A decoction of the Ghost gives automatic Quen for large damage, a Decoction of Kimmy gives HP recovery when using Quina.

For resistance you can pump the Horror of not forgetting to apply the oil against magical creatures.

Damage
To kill him really quickly need a decoction of archigraphy (extracted in the order of the quest the Master-armorer if not dropped immediately then have to restart the murder of archigraphy until the fall of his mutagen). If not, you'd have to thumb Genie, then to speed up the murder must constantly use oil, will also help the broth, Water slide and all the skills and artifacts to damage.

Battle
Maybe it's not obvious for beginners, but you need to keep moving so as not to damage. If you be stupid or ahead to attack, it will kill you even with a good build, decoctions and potions. Constantly turn/tumble, renewable at us Quen, hiding behind obstacles in the moments bursts, etc.

Insights
Good survival gives a very good probability to kill the Genie sooner or later. Drink teas of the Ghost and akimi for survival and something to the damage (ideally, the response of archigraphy). A decoction of archigraphy greatly speeds up the killing otherwise you will have to pay 150-300 beats the Genie, depending on the flow of damage.

W
Widukind 25.10.20

Hardcore passing battle with gin with fashion School of the Roach without bombs, without decoctions, at the extreme complexity

V
Vitajlka 25.10.20

I've got a 21-year-old gin. I can't imagine how it can be passed without a save of abuz. It took me five oils against the magician. hence it is more than 200 strokes to be made. the damage was 900 quick attacks. crit 1500. It turns out gin has more than 200k of health on 21 lv, is it normal?? At the same time, the gin vanshots, there was no animation, the hero is standing - did not fall, and hp ran out, there was a gin falling down the type on the lower deck, the current stood in textures and it did not get. I think it's stupidly inadequate. The most important thing is that only one attack - a lightning strike has animation, everything else is instant, even when it is teleported - it deals damage. And the dwemere bomb doesn't work against him, he doesn't care, he casts, and I can't use the signs. Brad Karoche, he killed me for an hour and a half. The level of difficulty at death and autolv mobs. I used to die when I tried to change the sign (when TAV clicked), the shit, not the boss, too stuffy.

F
Feofan1 25.10.20

The mechanics of the battle to study (banal dodge or somersault) put the quen, and the level of difficulty lower.

S
Strify Lenjock 28.02.21

Cucumber312
Is it how disabled you have to be to fuck bosses only when you have an advantage in HP and damage?)

R
Real slim shady 28.02.21

I was late with the answer, but in the future for those who have problems with murder and the question arises - How to kill the Genie? You can kill him even if you are very weak, it is enough to have a lvl that allows you to inflict some kind of damage, even if it is scanty. There is a cabin under Ian, go there after a couple of blows and snuggle right to the end of this cabin, as soon as the witcher removes the weapon - save, and repeat these actions until you kill Gene.

A
Anton Tyulyaev 13.06.21

Real Slim Shady
Jin will one-shot you when you exit the hold, you need to run out and immediately return, he will strike with lightning, then run out and come back, he will throw icicles, then jump out and beat him.
The most important thing here is a decoction from the archigryphon, because if you have autoleveled enemies enabled and the difficulty is "To Death", then Jin will be almost invulnerable.
The fact is that the level of the basic genie is very low, so he can be killed at level 15 as a normal boss, but with autolevel, the genie is very strong and is the most powerful boss in the game. A similar situation is with rats, which become the most dangerous opponents if autoleveling of enemies is enabled in the settings.
ps Especially beware of lightning, these are extended attacks, so Quen immediately breaks through and then there is a one-shot, lightning will also become Geralt, so hurry to retreat into the hold after being hit, do not try to run down the stairs, just roll into the hole and fall.

M
Madarau 12.07.21

basically had to play like udra bias bias, etc. But sometimes you can deliver two or three hits when there is a phase with a cast of lightning around, why do you ask randomly because you are hitting him at one point of the ship and then "poof" he decides to teleport to almost the same point where Geralt is standing and then there is a cast of icicles and one-shot, the approximate timings are after two or three hits, wait for it to charge and give an attack and again it will be possible to inflict damage all the time, try to choose a convenient window for updating the kven so that it is not instantly knocked down, after a third of hp again drink thunder when the boss has little HP do not be greedy yourself it ruined more than once it is better to hit and move a couple of times, and most importantly, do not forget to dodge all the time ALT is your best friend,