3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goct 22.07.20 10:08 pm

Why you bought the console?

Not to miss on the PC, when there are no games on it
161 Comments
Sort by:
K
KostaRPK 22.07.20

I so wanted to play Tetris and battle city!

M
MadPumpKin 22.07.20

Wanted to play demon souls, the game was not for me. And that bastard of in 3 sunk into the soul, IMHO, is the best game on the PS3, but it pereigrala. I've tried many, many other PS3 games, ekzov not ekzov. Nothing interesting for yourself not found, so I was happy to get rid of this junk cleaner.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 22.07.20

I wanted to play games.

M
MadPumpKin 22.07.20

The Mercenary Deadpool
what about Heavy Rain,Little Big Planet
The first game is an interactive movie, there is no question, not for me. Second - what a strange cartoony platformer is there. Less grind more attracted to competent, but not terribly difficult Ala demon souls. I hope Mei edge 5 will be the norm, the new Dante I liked it))) :S

By the way I'm from this movie just loving it, finally made awesome, the music is just gorgeous
Devil May Cry 5 (Trailer) HD
The nephew has a PS3, be sure to buy.

C
CAM3L 22.07.20

I bought the console for the kinect for the family.... and then he sat down. approx. (

G
Gauguin 22.07.20

Games bought. For Uncharted and Heavy Rain, has now been ten games. All happy, the console is not in vain bought. Convenient night to come, settled on the sofa and play a couple of hours.

M
MadPumpKin 22.07.20

I guess it's about Dante's inferno, medium lousy slasher.

G
GasoLine|GL 22.07.20

I bought a stand in order to play the movie , but not in the game , Drake is also super-duper game , but the best of 2011 , even merged battles on the pitch at full step motor , and the Cutts-scenes are so long that you can manage to eat or take a walk to go and Henie Reni just crazy , not understanding why her shit, anyways the console is cool

M
Mjm1 22.07.20

trofim.gta
Drake is a super duper game , but the best of 2011 , even merged battles on the pitch as a full stepper motor
Yes it was even officially recognized

Henie and renie just crazy , not understanding why her shit, anyways the console is cool
The children, who do not Shine the prefix study. So they rage

F
Flints 22.07.20

Elestone feel.
Do not disgrace your lamerstvo, comrade.

B
Belaya Lisa [Odrakonennay 22.07.20

Motivator for purchase of steel PS3 games Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet series, Uncharted.

A
Akkaunt deaktivirovan 22.07.20

Bought a PS3 in order to play games! And not in the unfortunate cryoport multiplatform on the PC, or kruzis 5 years ago! Because everyone knows that great attention is paid to developers towards the consoles! Buying is more than justified!

W
Wolfpak 22.07.20

Bought Xbox 360 For the best multi-platform and really wanted to play Fable 2 Gears and Alan Wake

G
Gauguin 22.07.20

Wondermaster
Oh laugh. it's on Sonalika Igor no
Just believe.

U
Uncower 22.07.20

Bought a PS3 in order to play games! And not in the unfortunate cryoport multiplatform on the PC, or kruzis 5 years ago! Because everyone knows that great attention is paid to developers towards the consoles! Buying is more than justified! [2]

A
A.Soldier of Light 22.07.20

And not in the unfortunate cryoport multiplatform on PC
Personally, I came to the conclusion that multi-platform is better to play on PC, and on konsolkah - only ekzy. Only aksami konsolki and useful.

* because: better graphics, can be casual maps/mods/add-ons, it is possible to write and edit videos, screenshots, saves, etc. But if it's a fighting game, and can be on the console for a fighting game as a genre created just for consoles.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.07.20

Console King

Bought a PS3 for that
to play the game! Not
poor
cryoport
the multiplatform
PC or kruzis 5 years
ago! After all, you know
great attention
developers
is paid to the side
consoles! Purchase
more than justified!

My bad was only GTA4 and Rage.A drawdown in Skyrim's patch fixed.
First and foremost, for our followers may be justified selling console games

E
Erysipelas 22.07.20

x-box 360 for fable 2

D
DarkLord18 22.07.20

Bought a box, the reasons are : halo,fable, and a whole bunch of small shit.

W
WeedStoned 22.07.20

Xbox 360 because of Red Dead Redemption and Midnight Club: Los Angeles