3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 22.07.20 10:09 pm

The Last of Us 2 (The Last of Us)

Your assumption? Whether it's the story of Joel and Ellie or something new? What gameplay aspects I would like to remove/add?
9 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 22.07.20

I think it will be again the story of Joel and Ellie, but I would like new characters and the venue of the game. I would like to add a first person view (with Project Morpheus at all 10 out of 10 would), hardcore mode (ability to get where shots/wounds of the GG appears bleeding, which takes away health from the player if it is not stopped, the emergence of new types of infected and bandits and if you get killed, the game ends) and the refuge of the GG, which you can equip and leave things there. And to clean I do not want to.

V
Vagan86 22.07.20

I think it will be a prequel. You will see the 20 years in the life of Joel, which were omitted in the first part.

A
AmurskiyGamer 22.07.20

Very likely other characters as Joel and Ellie squeezed all the fun. Of course there are a couple of elements which I would like to know, but it's for a couple of hours of gameplay, and I need it ?)
I think if will be a completely different story then the interest is not lost.

p
poklonnik the last of us 22.07.20

I think Ellie knows that Joel lied to her and after the death of Joel as an adult she will go to to Cicada

and can be another method is to take a sample of the mutating fungus from Ellie's brain

I personally fell in love with Ellie and would not like what would the game ended with her still sad without it there is no the last of us

h
hacekait olotoi 22.07.20

Went 3 times in a row the game. I am 19 years old and I'm a very emotional person. All these events are peppered with mining music evokes that same feeling in my stomach while exhaling. Can't understand, I paid attention to all the details, go into all the events and nights I thought and talked about them. But I still don't understand why uncle and some other players write in the articles that the story is finished, fully disclosed, will be continued as if Vysocany from the finger. Maybe I'm just too attached to personajei, but I passed the game already long enough to let them go, as he let go of Shepard, but no... still want to believe that these two will be all right, but my heart is so sad and disturbing... In this world cannot be all good. Heart sincerely loves meeting peosonal to cure the dreadful wound. But my heart is afraid that in the end will get an even greater wound... and will not stand...

K
K0RLAN 22.07.20

hacekait olotoi
wow, don't you play Ori, you'll love it

K
K0RLAN 22.07.20

Well it will be released it is known to all, was the news about her. And what about new characters I doubt, I don't think Naughty Dog would do that every played this game, I think, many became attached to Joel and Ellie, especially without them, this game loses 70% of its beauty.

D
DvigggOK 22.07.20

I wish these plot points:
- The action takes place after 8-10 years;
Grown - up Ellie, the main character, Joel is waiting in the wings, maybe, and it will play;
- I wish that was the moment when they are attacked, somewhere dragged Joel and in that moment, Ellie will shout him Father/Daddy!!! and then he will be with this idea to get out of them, and she will look for him;
- That was a line from love in a guy who's in a situation with a difficult choice still choose not Ellie, then she'll understand that you didn't know him as well and will try not to be attached to other acquaintances, but one day, perhaps, in the end, you will find the same;
- Wish history was also connected with the journey, for example, they only found a place, settled down and here on you! - bandits attacked, trashed, blown up, had to flee to find a new home;
- It might be very emotional to energize the last act of the game the tragic death of Joel, who will lay down his life for Ellie, and then she will be crazy revenge.

t
tesla707 22.07.20

blog do not, still removed...
Known for his accurate predictions about games and devices PlayStation insider Shinobi602 reported the amazing news - The Last of Us 2 is indeed in development and waiting for the announcement will not take long.
When it will announce, we can only guess, but next week will be two major events that would be perfect for that.
Thursday 1 December will be held the ceremony of awarding the biggest game of the year award, The Game Awards, which often make loud announcements and show fresh trailers. In particular, it will represent"something that everyone will love by Gearbox (Borderlands, Battleborn).