3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 22.07.20 10:10 pm

Half Life 2 FakeFactory Cinematic Mod 10 (beta 2) (Half-Life 2)

This mod completely changes all the graphics aspects of the game: models, textures and levels. Increased the number of polygons in each model, the location added to the plurality of objects redrawn thousands of surfaces.

Changes: graphics, engine
System requirements: Pentium 4 2.5 GHz/AMD Athlon 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM, GeForce 8800/Radeon x600, be SURE to have installed Half-Life: Episode 2!!!

Screenshots from modification

Download FakeFactory Cinematic Mod 10 (beta 2)
Part 1 (3.1 GB)

Part 2 (3.1 GB)

Part 3 (3.1 GB)

Part 4 (31.7 MB)
42 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 22.07.20

but that's the problem with crash when loading some locations - Out of memory. So for comfortable game it is better to have at least 4 GB of RAM (but if XP, then two will be enough I think...).
My game crashes when loading each map... But that's me on the beta, maybe in finalke not so bad...

B
Binocl 22.07.20

XS, but I have HL2 took off when loading the seventh Chapter, and in EP1 - when you load the second... EP2 seems to be OK the first location, but I don't think that more is better... I Have 2 GB, Vista takes 25-50%, after download maps system load drops to 25%, so even 1.5 GB is not enough...
By the way, the Incentive did not appear, but in a folder with the mod Laucher is's, but the status in the community is not displayed...

B
Binocl 22.07.20

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru
Here's a panoramic screenshot of the teleport Citadel at the end of Haalf-Life 2 with resolution of 1600x1200 without compression in PNG. The total file size of 8 MB.

C
Cvoxalury 22.07.20

I didn't know anything about this mod, he wanted like to do is change the textures on the levels and in every house in city 17 or Ravenholm to go...
Ahead :( ...

x
xDDGx 22.07.20

By the way, the Incentive did not appear, but in a folder with the mod Laucher is's, but the status in the community is not displayed...
And I was dealing with the installation, and was not launched by the launcher, and the standard bat-file.

and to be in every house in city 17 or Ravenholm to go...
That's just that in fashion there.

Binocl, wow, wow! The next round of the competition screenshots throw, takes the first place with no effort)))

C
Cvoxalury 22.07.20

and to be in every house in city 17 or Ravenholm to go...
That's just that in fashion there.
All is not lost!!

B
Binocl 22.07.20

... wow, wow! The next round of the competition screenshots throw, takes the first place with no effort)))
Th? I tried :(

j
joxxy 22.07.20

to be in every house in city 17 or Ravenholm to go...
Is that possible to do?

D
Decker-Bens 22.07.20

Yeah, the mod is simply stunning, done really tremendous work on improving how images in General, and atmospheric in the series. Here are a few screenshots of textures at very high from EP2 (the first two filmed with zoom):
Nice looking QWERTY keyboard
pix.PlayGround.ru
Questionable literacy google translator
pix.PlayGround.ru
But over this are still scratching their heads. Where are you, Captain?..
pix.PlayGround.ru
However, do not forget about the cons... first, horrible optimization, can hardly imagine the playability of this miracle the highest settings on medium computers @_@ secondly, impunity freedom of action of the creators, I personally prefer the original game without any changes except graphics. And thirdly - in the court of the eve of the 2009 :D How many can play on static?) If the Source initially supported dynamic lighting, not pseudodiamesa, then manually improve the graphics without any bells and whistles like new models etc. would weigh no more than 4K :D the Question is: is it worth it to go the old way, or still to create something more original than boring long improved texture and bloom?
Also, I should draw your attention to some spicy time with Alix, it's about... Well,... such Characteristics as elastic breast 8) What did not come to akrotiti monster, and this is perhaps the most successful version of this perevoploscheniya... Of failure...

D
Doctor_911 22.07.20

That th like a normal mod,but with Alix, they really overdid hatya has its...advantages

M
M Schumacher 22.07.20

great mod. A completely different game on a graph. Although a little crooked made ( on the highest setting eats RAM PPC). Although the difference with the average is not, and the memory of eating exactly in 2 times less.
Alex, you can choose a completely normal, without any perversions. The only neponravilsya initiative in the alteration of some of the main characters such as Eli and Mossman. And all the other characters look just gorgeous and far removed from the original.
While originalnuyu HL2 walk with him, afraid that there will be extra mission (I read somewhere that the mod makes changes to gameplay are very serious), but so far nothing, just more enemies and became the destructive power of weapons increased.

p.s. Installed Orange Box + CM10 full weighs 30.4 GB ... ahrenet. )) But it's worth it.

I have been told - it's time to stop rivet all the new games (often delusional ), and to take and do remakes of old games on modern engines with excellent graphs and capabilities.

H
HyperXStream 22.07.20

People, do you think CM10 will be my normal for max to work?

C
Cvoxalury 22.07.20

Advertising beauty. Fu.

M
M Schumacher 22.07.20

Xander Callahan
needs. In XP by the way she znachitelno better plow.

M
M Schumacher 22.07.20

Right now I play 10.90 , compared with 10.0 completely different quality. Thank you! All open spaces are filled, why realism has increased markedly.

_
_AvuS_ 22.07.20

here I played in this mod, and that's what I say: overall, the picture quality is great but this weapon, these super green trees in the days when around the desert, and these new skins on some items just killed the atmosphere of Half life, even not want until the end of the walk. And here I wanted to ask can not understand how to transfer the textures (skins) only of the environment of fashion just the standard Half?

B
Binocl 22.07.20

Of course, get only the folder materials without touching a subfolder of /models. For me the most annoying this new atmosphere, especially the music in the style of Old-Vars... And, you can move the texture in synergy, to set the High-life, and then it will be definitely fun..)

M
M Schumacher 22.07.20

On account of the music in the mod options it will remove the original soundtrack. And all the players can be using either the standard or choose from a new . All this is easily done in the Configurator that is in Vogue.

Well, as I've noticed from the version of the mod a lot. Each version has enough significant differences. I played in the 10.0 beta, right now that's 10.90 - atmosphere is not at odds with the original.

B
Binocl 22.07.20

About the configs I'm aware of. And here's a question - if I am not mistaken, it was this version: http://www.mods-inside.ru/reviews/cinematic-mod-9.html
It removed in 10-m the skybox, right?

_
_AvuS_ 22.07.20

I know myself that can be removed and NPC models and sounds, but there are some textures that don't fit the game, simply kill the desire to play.