3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20 10:10 pm

How to take back your stuff that was not considered what was stolen? (Fallout 4)

Don't know whether this topic to technical problems or to undergo, decided to create here: in General I came to far Harbor, it must be somewhere located, the gear throw (Exodus by the way is pretty valuable). Because his shanty is not present and make a double move each time the Commonwealth to throw off the junk and things I do not want, I dropped the swag part in one of the boxes in someone's room, and dropped many times without a second thought even then that they will be impossible to pick and it is regarded for theft. This is a bug or just nedorobotki in the game? And how am I going to get them to not believed that I stole? That's my stuff. I used to see things in other people's villages highlighted in red and this means that taking them but you're stealing your things why I now back can't take? I only have a bug or is it not a bug? Could a mod what is that redness this whole clean? To steal don't want and the things that are precious it's a pity there is only one aluminum items units 150. In General, prompt how to solve it?
54 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Animals lose the protection by 25%, here is such a perk of wisdom hunter.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

Gur1
Animals lose the protection by 25%, here is such a perk of wisdom hunter.
Not a bad perk for you! Need to download the old man!

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
he likes it when gg drinks and most importantly doesn't like it when you help children of the atom...look how I make nick come to Acadia to take the old man he brings US to Nick to Acadia and tell him goodbye ...then Nick and to resolve the situation in Acadia BUT NOT help people from the pier...purely work with Acadia and all that crap in the transcript of records of Dima...when everyone is finished taking nick to the Commonwealth and come for the old man here and start to help people with jetty + booze...and then he quickly pumped

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
I don't think the Experiment would be a steal for HS. In any case, theft by GG she reacts negatively. About a Dog, and Hell I wrote. The third may be McCready? Anyway GG on stealing it reacts positively. I'm just so in his relations with him were circulated.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

Золотко555
Well, I act a little differently if I took partner then do not bother with it fast flow, I just walk around, sniff everything, open location and go with it until it won't pump (it can take a lot of time if I just roam and do jobs for me while leveling partner is not important). At the moment I have pumped Curie, Piper, Preston, Godsword, McCready, Strong. After that pumped the perk alone and began to go by himself. But for nick and his story will certainly make an exception to get him. By the way, as I understand it the old Longfellow it is not tied to the Headlights to the harbour, and it is possible to go on Commonwealth? To do good deeds there, a thump and he's just as pumped
BlackTigerTK
McCready Yes, he liked to steal. What about Kate from fight club? For me she's a dark horse just do nothing about it know

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Nicholas Alali wrote:
What about Kate from fight club?
About her know exactly what not to like her when helping someone. So it does not keep in the Den, at the Red rocket on the protection is worth it:-) Pumped it for a long time, all the nuances I do not remember, it is necessary in the English wiki to read.

I
IDarkaxeI 22.07.20

Well you, a pancake, give. In the fall everything can be solved with magic console. Something like setownership or showinventory. My favorite team, enable/disable on forever respawntime Tropsch that thoughtful developers scattered across the Commonwealth. C tm and tfc 1 for screenshots

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Found. It's all the same McCready - He will steal when commanded to do so by the Sole Survivor. He is able to steal items undetected right in front of people.
IDarkaxeI
Can. But personally I have had a persistent feeling that too often the use of console commands leads to disruption of the logic of the game. In fact, the console command is a debugging tool, they are not designed for constant use by the players. IMHO.
Again - if you play on Survival without mods, the console is not available.

I
IDarkaxeI 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
And do not need all the teams to sculpt a row of type to set the height of the jump or some kind of pretentious. For survival long modic including on the console. Disable generally very popular. When working with mod on survival just do not give achievements. And without mods to make titted lady for screenshots?)) By the way, the survival of the normal topic. No play at all it became interesting

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Well, I also do not bother with a perk...Curie bring to the moment when it in the body of the synth will go goodbye...MacReady well, twice brought to perk and so I have often sego on potatoes or this last time in the gun safe...put strongman in General have never held until the end and did not run with him at all...Kate is just as MacReady a couple of times brought to mind)))likes to shoot up booze and fighting with the raiders and then when it's to cure drink and drug addicts do not like...the other pump but just like you I their business they go after me...I, too, trailing slowly after playing for a couple of hours and I had in College wasn't...but I still build videos removed...in short dicking around)))

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

IDarkaxeI wrote:
And do not need all the teams to sculpt a row of type to set the height of the jump or some kind of pretentious.
And who said anything about everything?
IDarkaxeI wrote:
For survival long modic including on the console.
Don't read, right? Well I clearly pointed out - a Survival without mods.
IDarkaxeI wrote:
When working with mod on survival just do not give achievements.
But to me it is high in the belfry:-) at Least there and bought steam play on the pirates:-)

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

Золотко555
BlackTigerTK
A big thank you for the info, but another question, just not hunting to create a theme, ask here. So I was fascinated by the construction of the arena, put 3 cells, one caught Yao-Gai, to another Deathclaw and one of the raider. Surrounded is the whole thing with a fence, hooked up the cells so that one switch is opened all 3 at the same time. Well, in General when I was released they have become each other fighting to hold what I needed. But this problem pesilence and turrets from sarelis on them and began to shoot them and I don't need. Like there is some kind of device that put pesilence with turrets are not hostile to those who are in the arena. That is, I need to Mach the two beasts and the raider between them but that pesilence and turrets while they do not touch and that they regard them as enemies. In General I like to organize it, looking for the special tool but couldn't find what section it tell me, or I misunderstood something?

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Cells different if I am not mistaken there are two thing both of you need to put the arena...I'm not carried away...she was an Amateur))
PS.looked at these units....one calms the settlers the other beasts here about turelik don't know....maybe if the settlers do not agrada turrets too calm? Check

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Here's the scene in General are still not engaged. So sorry.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

Золотко555
Yes, sort of found what you need but is not very clear. Caught Bolotnikov with the raiders in order for them to practice. In General, in the testing phase)

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Well, good luck !☺ then write what happened

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

Золотко555
Thank you) As something sane to build, unsubscribe)

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
And even better all on a video shoot! So interesting!

M
MrGURAM76 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
There is a special pedestal for the arena for the fighters .

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

Золотко555
Anyway, I took nick and came with him to Acadia. At that time, realized in the headlight Harbor I was at the stage of introduction to children of the atom. Tried again to talk with Dima and he told me, they say, I say you have nothing and your friend I would talk) and he began type, Nick? Is that you? I can't believe, etc in short spun dialogue, in motion, he said that he and Nick as the brothers were) Well, Nick, like, I need to think.. All things.. So in principle it does not necessarily have to be the first dialogue, if you bring nick after that it works, too)