3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20 10:10 pm

How to take back your stuff that was not considered what was stolen? (Fallout 4)

Don't know whether this topic to technical problems or to undergo, decided to create here: in General I came to far Harbor, it must be somewhere located, the gear throw (Exodus by the way is pretty valuable). Because his shanty is not present and make a double move each time the Commonwealth to throw off the junk and things I do not want, I dropped the swag part in one of the boxes in someone's room, and dropped many times without a second thought even then that they will be impossible to pick and it is regarded for theft. This is a bug or just nedorobotki in the game? And how am I going to get them to not believed that I stole? That's my stuff. I used to see things in other people's villages highlighted in red and this means that taking them but you're stealing your things why I now back can't take? I only have a bug or is it not a bug? Could a mod what is that redness this whole clean? To steal don't want and the things that are precious it's a pity there is only one aluminum items units 150. In General, prompt how to solve it?
54 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Well, I think you are not sorry that he took it with him)) I really like Nick when I first played with him ...I ran all the teammates were not pumped
What about arena? Happened?

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

Золотко555
With the scene of my accident until the building, accidentally cut off the electricity and I have all the animals escaped, or rather fled and ran out, had to eliminate). Now here's a new catch) Just with the devices sorted out but not yet completed. Really liked the mission of retrieving memories of Dima, where bugs would have to spend, so just do the last hard)

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Me too...many were outraged that it is minecraft like but not on folic... I, too, initially razocherovalsya expect that it will be like the memories of Kellogg...but on reflection decided that everything is correct Kellogg was still a man and Dima machine and archives it consist of numbers and letters as in a computer)))play))

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

Золотко555
But I more this mission reminded me of Deus Ex: MD, there are a pair of similar missions, very similar

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Not played it in fact not even heard about this))

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Золотко555
Deus Ex Mankind Divided continuation of the series Deus Ex. I now pass:-) Pirates recently. While I like the memories Dima mission is not caught. Or not associated in the mind:-) And the game is mostly a stealth-action game with RPG elements in the cyberpunk universe - all sorts of implants that improve the characteristics of HS, hacking computers, locks.

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
I like games which are more close to reality...Stalker ,metro...well like this...looked in the Internet deus and it is something cosmic like)))but the theme is good..if not what to play will play it...thanks for the tip)

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Perhaps not yet reached, there is also one mission to extract memories, not to say that direct one to one but in a similar way fulfilled.

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Золотко555
Space to new Callofduty - that there really is in space:-) although in reality TE is also a no - cyberpunk.
Nicholas Ololi
If you mean Side mission 06: 01011000, then today was. Didn't see Parallels with Dima:-). Although it may continue more.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Not there the plot will be, I will not spoil

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Clear. I'm just kvaritru Miller has searched:-) Especially not in a hurry, pumped Persian.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Very soon, perhaps even next mission don't remember exactly

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Yes, I have already passed. Indeed, there is something similar. Only, given the release dates, it is necessary to say rather that the mission in DE: CBMs similar to the mission of the Headlamps of the harbour:-)

n
nikita2112 22.07.20

My companions for some reason not all of the containers taken away. Only guns and armor. And the junk.