3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GozOo 22.07.20 10:11 pm

You will not believe! (Need for Speed (2015))

After last night, I noticed that many agreed on the fact that all the same will take torrent edition
as for me, as a hasty decision...
nobody saw the actual game..
70 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Morozov 22.07.20

Kosh13
Know how there hryvnia and rubles, but I bought NFS Carbon for 40 UAH.

l
lookaway 22.07.20

Alex Morozov
carbon in 2006 came.
it is already time to hand out for free

A
Alex Morozov 22.07.20

lookaway
I know, I just don't buy NFS yet.

P
Petya Korablyov 22.07.20

Grandmother cook, you need the ruble to show that I did everything right) so far I like it, the dark horses remains the gameplay, the plot, well, if they did not disappoint - the game failed.
Although it is not known what price hall, huckster .... I'm-I'm not used to games over 1,000 p., for me still the standard 600 p :D Not recall how many were sold to Rivals on PC?

P
Petya Korablyov 22.07.20

I want to thank the developers, who painted the city, which had to do with tuning (Wheel paint can? Front and back you can put different drives? See ....!) But I want to deprive developers of the award, which was divided gameplay, and especially those who were responsible for managing. Why in the Forze horizon ( it's an arcade unlike paluska Motorsport) management and pleasant, the GRID 2 played? I really liked the control, or rather, not very, but normal :D And then I am sorry... Yes I'm more worried about them in General dohodit this information with management? I somehow think that no or few people cared, for me that's frustrating to control the irons.

G
GozOo 22.07.20

Petya Korablyov
Replace the hood in the carbon fiber, put other lights and install a new set of disks. Still unhappy with his creation? How about side mirrors, sills, exhaust pipes, rear wing, ride height and many other details?

Finished with aesthetics? Then it's time to start tuning! Modify various mechanical parts of his car to give other drivers: install boost, adjust the nitro, try a new clutch or upgrade the engine.

G
GozOo 22.07.20

Petya Korablyov
In the appendage, adjust the control to your car is managed in exactly the way you want. Want more drift? No problem. More traction? Can also be done. Personalize your car exactly as you need.

Challenge the streets and show everyone your new ride. Collected from original spare parts of renowned brands with the use of the tuning and personal control. This is a reboot of Need for Speed.

P
Petya Korablyov 22.07.20

Where a quotation is about NFS 2015? Setup I think with tuning? Of course I would like the normal setting and not such tyres for drifting, tyres for racing. In addition to tires for drifting and it is necessary to set the brakes and also the suspension and camber and even toe-in this game there will be a collapse? Don't know
Karoche have to wait until nothing to say.

G
GozOo 22.07.20

Petya Korablyov
Yes.
On the office website NSF.
http://www.needforspeed.com/ru_RU/news/customization-ru

P
Petya Korablyov 22.07.20

2 Casar for PC? While such is not ready, Asettp Corsa took the discount over 600 p

E
EvilShark 22.07.20

In addition to the Internet connection in the game even dunevo pile up stuff )

v
vatsonification 22.07.20

If a game is cool, the license (like online race, many in the world chasing), and if not, even pirates will not play, because it makes no sense to spend time on it.

D
D0c_81 22.07.20

estesvenno this:

Spoilerthe more one feels *kakbe* DRM protection, in the form of an open world like in NFS RIVALS.

D
D0c_81 22.07.20

Alex Morozov
simulator - no, a banal arcade.

D
D0c_81 22.07.20

GozOo
torrent open-world (LOL!) why DIABLO 3 can't see on the tracker, eh?

i
insel 22.07.20

now came origin and hovered in front of the button to pre-order...
still, as nebylo beautiful trailer for the game, remember the trailer for MV

kind of fun, but then we remember what it happened in the end?
in General, it is necessary to wait for more news about the game, and only then decide or license or even the pirates do not zahlamlenie comp

t
timati123321e 22.07.20

Dr. T 26rus
AHAHAHA, Diablo there torrents, but there dances with a tambourine.

D
D0c_81 22.07.20

timati123321e
all game mechanics and progress of Diablo 3 is in a dynamic library in *cloud* (drm - protection from Blizzard). just for freebies, we quickly got used, such a mentality - in the scrap to buy, just for the tambourines to play.

D
D0c_81 22.07.20

insel
I agree... they have the series has always h-h one went like wind. now just stream everything without slag does neoboytis

D
Default2 22.07.20

GozOo
Why do you think the pirates will? They need a permanent connection to the Internet.