3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GozOo 22.07.20 10:11 pm

You will not believe! (Need for Speed (2015))

After last night, I noticed that many agreed on the fact that all the same will take torrent edition
as for me, as a hasty decision...
nobody saw the actual game..
70 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Islamov 22.07.20

Emperor PC games
The emulsion server can write in any, but only if the game will be added, otherwise it makes no sense.

t
timati123321e 22.07.20

Dr. T 26rus
What fucking servers? If it was, D3 browser game would be... the Weight of the 30GB you nothing to say?

D
D0c_81 22.07.20

timati123321e
such.... if the wood you comrade, in this game set and scratch is not necessary - *er, etc., etc.! Google better than any heresy to post! PS:... And 30 GB. is not the ceiling now.
Спойлерhttp://diablo3.net.ua/index.php?mcmd=shownews&lid=2259

t
timati123321e 22.07.20

Dr. T 26rus
Fuck I need to Google if I see it torrent on goldenshar'e?

s
sebastian leo 22.07.20

whether to make a pre order? izmenitsa whether the price at the time of release ?

f
frostvay 22.07.20

Looked 20минутный the movie, the gameplay is nothing I think to do a pre-order too early and expensive 2K rubles + any DLC.

v
vvvjust 22.07.20

After all seen gameplay videos, definitely - LITSUHA!!!

M
McTalon 22.07.20

insel
kind of fun, but then we remember what it happened in the end?
Most Wanted was awesome also. In any case, multiplayer was so much better than Rivals, where you cannot calmly for the rider to play players-the cops.

On - first more information, and then pre-order.

i
insel 22.07.20

McTalon
drop dead? Yes, I agree, I ofigevali from this game, how could you make fun of the legendary game Bridge Wnated??? the multiplayer as the whole game was sad... the last CF is the most flawed of the NSF of the entire line of this game!

M
McTalon 22.07.20

insel
Most Wanted is, first of all, car chases, diverse fleet and the black list. In the game of 2012 it's all there, and the rest does not matter.
Well, or let the points, what's wrong with him.

v
v1806v 22.07.20

License for multiplayer . Torrent for reference . If you like Tarentaise and reviews on YouTube then you can think about the license.

i
insel 22.07.20

McTalon
Yes, even items I don't need any
it's very simple, NO tuning (as in the original game) and the stupidest AI. and that would open the cars you just ride in the world. everything in the game is pretty cool for the kids, where do not be tortured on some sort of track that would fit into a certain time or battle with some super cool boss. just clicked the forward button and the car started, everything.

G
GamerAndrey 22.07.20

Sims, FIFA, BF Hardline - this game broke half a year, if not more. And the new Need for Speed still will be online, this pirates have to wait long thou the game is lomanut.

M
MrMinerShock 22.07.20

I'm probably going to take a license on account of the Internet I'm not worried
And in addition I always try to only buy a license

F
Fat Vladimir 22.07.20

Pre-ordered. And Deluxe edition. And the connection shit. I Internet is.

M
McTalon 22.07.20

insel
However there tuning much more useful. The details are there fundamentally different that allows you to choose the right combination and eliminate defects or to emphasize the benefits. In fact, the machine will adjust to your driving style.
External tuning and no it is not needed - this game is closer to Hot Pursuit 2010, the year than to the old Most Wanted. And about the original speeches should not be, in principle, is not a remake, but an independent game.
the stupidest AI, do not be tortured on some sort of track, clicked the forward button and the car went well, in the old game it was all different somehow?

A
Alex.Novikov 22.07.20

Dr. T 26rus
The game is not out, and window shopping game you have already flashed a future DLC set for styling. EA in his repertoire.

D
D0c_81 22.07.20

Alex.Novikov
this is the stock version at origin for pre-order already splash available.

C
CRASHBULLET 22.07.20

offline mode will be like AC 3, miniserver zabubenit and all over the last 5 years EA did not released, is a worthy purchase, just buy someone else's, and spoil. So pirates,high, and it remains to be seen.

E
EvolutionLove 22.07.20

I would like Watch dogs, Oh, fucking trailer, mm and the plot, and the dialogue is even better! Came-played-tired, so first torrent, and then buy. I'm not saying that everything will be like WD, But I think so. Especially failed Most wanted 2012 Old favorite was, and there was a stool. Mr. Cho is hope for EA.