3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 22.07.20 11:23 pm

Collected to the friend a computer. In your opinion.

MP:asrock 970 A-G/3.1
CPU:amd 8300
PSU:600 w aerocool ksas
Train:wd 2tb(buffer 64 MB)
OP:hynix 1600 2*8GB
GPU:rx 460 4 GB(red dragon power color)
Case:deep cool tesseract sw
Cooler CPU:deep cool ice blade 200m
Price 42 T. R.

Spoiler
63 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 22.07.20

well, you can sparingly instead of the casing Shoe box instead of the cooler grandma's fan

T
Titan48 22.07.20

gennaz
It is not cores and threads.Intel, by definition, better FX.I have a 8350.drawdowns peace always and everywhere,and intel all the beam.

D
DeadlyGame 22.07.20

Author please anyone else don't build computers. It's not yours.

M
Moron Dark 22.07.20

gambling?

I always orintirovatsya it ,but edited itself under?

L
Listoman 22.07.20

X_ray_83
Why mother z170 to PC for 42к? Just for the money, you can take a bunch more powerful than the fx8300 + rx460)

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

Listoman
I5 6400 to accelerate forward, without overclocking it mildly rubbish ! At least I5 , i3 is not the channel for example in battle with the Frisians, etc. are just the beginning.

A
Apti 22.07.20

As already mentioned above, the platform is outdated (he is sitting on the 8300).
We had to take a i3-6100 + gtx 1050/1050ti. For a budget build 16 GB of RAM nafig not surrendered, and it is better to save on RAM, case and HDD (take 1 TB) and buy i5-6400, then Assembly would be much more promising and balanced.

PS would Never have lost 42 thousand on the build...) On the same avito sell new build for the money, but with i5-6400 + 6GB gtx 1060. ( at least in my town, SPB )
P. P. S. Not lucky your with each other :D

T
Tigers_Trust 22.07.20

Right wrote, you shouldn't ask when you already purchased.
For the future, while ADM Zen is not rolled out to the public, to collect on АМ3+ shady deal.
Much more convenient to collect the Intel they have generation receives 5% - 10% boost and bought the sky today as a modern platform, a couple of generations, exactly to soar to the brain about the change percent will not.

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

Artie
Moron Dark
Yeah and then moaning on the forums because no brains ?
http://forums.playground.ru/battlefield_1/tech/frizy_v_igre-918251/

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

kym1000
What is it dubious ? In battle level I5 6600 and what will be next ? )))

a
armasch 22.07.20

the build was delayed for a couple of years

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 22.07.20

gennaz
I don't know who said what about Pentium, percent, these games are no good, they even HyperThreading no. About the number of cores to say no, because it solves architecture and performance per core in both cases, FX loses to the i3-th of the last generation, although taking up 8 gigs of memory instead of 16 you can safely take i5 adding a little bit of money. Games that use 8 cores on the fingers, but Yes, the 6100 will be the one to lose, but I don't think it justifies the purchase of a junk. And it's not even that you've spent a decent amount of money in OUTDATED hardware. If I had taken the 6100 in the future you can safely put a i5 or i7 in АМ3 you have nothing more to deliver and DDR3 will not stick, but after a year or two you this junk will be drained on Craigslist for pennies because it will not just outdated hardware and ancient guano mammoth which nobody wants. If you really want AMD, you could have to wait for ZEN.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 22.07.20

X_ray_83
ASRock Z170A-X1 only costs 1K rubles more expensive than the motherboard that you bought the theme. You can take the option from gigabytes ddr 3 for 1K cheaper, but it is a perversion.

M
Mr.Sirocco 22.07.20

Generally the most logical option for another pass, everything in the store...allow 2 weeks)

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

well put back together not tell peck-peck
system understand under acceleration with a stepping stone for the future
and the graphics card is poor and hungry. it will have to change very quickly
spent
however, in about the same amount I don't know what I have collected. pitch the Fig probably about the integrated graphics with the admonition suppliers to build their graphics card after 13цой wages peck-peck
but over all I suggest that to take the lower processor in a certain socket for 15kg to 100 years to take another processor in this socket I laugh to Popocatepetl. so it would be possible to create if the Mat Board would cost comparable or more expensive processor. otherwise always cheaper to buy novasoy platform solicom TC there is a Mat Board and memory are a third -ceteth of the amount of stone.

1Archangel1 22.07.20

The graphics card is not very... SSD under OS still needs memory at least 12GB, but not the essence( 1600 frequency optimum for mere mortals) WD as I understand it green series, and that means stripped-down speed( for video, music, pictures, it the most),the mother is not very good, the Sound card does not, then one is not an audiophile(although mere mortals to sound mostly do not care -_- ). The processor would be of the nine thousandths, but in intellibo anything to sing about your favorite аяй3, but if we take the alternative from Intel, then you need to take Kseon( Zeon?).

N
No more drugs... 22.07.20

For these grandmas it would be possible b/I5 or I7 and not AMD bottom. The rest of the money in none to throw. In short, you picked the spine the computer, in advance doomed to imminent upgrade.

D
Demitshur 22.07.20

Each in his own way sees, only if you just started alas will support all those above, collecting was much more successful. The lack of SSD is already much stressed.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

but if we take the alternative from Intel, then you need to take Kseon( Zeon?).
KEK PEK
processor kseon on the skinny socket comparable with the top i7 on this socket for the difference that he's holding register memory as he pravelo lower the frequency. plus he probably will need exotic komplektaa. kseon on a thick socket has a different number of cores when compared with the top processors. the principle is the same or comparable with the top processors or more cores at a low frequency which will result in games worse in multiples of reducing the frequency on the kernel. perhaps due to the fact that kseon like what percentage is faster with multitasking and a lot of flow it is hypothetically better in games years from now when 7 is deeply outdated with the platform
do not know from where this pitch the myth came from.

The processor would be of the nine thousanders
from 9ххх AMD FKH if it's only under acceleration very ruthless. however, there is one neudobstvo. the temperature of the trolling and toricheskie the voltage on the 2 last stones FKH low save rolls. so for a hypothetical dispersal enhanced with elegant Mat Board would be a good 8370 Yes 9ххх initial TC initial frequency to the power and voltage are lower and protection as a top no. 8300 is likely bad poor processor which works at frequencies older CPUs need more voltage.
but I have some pitch speculation about efficiency. namely, that it increases linearly to 4.0-4.2 GHz and then ballistic traktatie blown TC processor meets a throughput system memory, which is in fairness a few higher than the i5-7 4000 DDR 3 series. then, or earlier CPU will experience what controller Express lines has a transmission frequency lower than that of Intel 4ххх-7ххх series. and even something I have when it is considered, like in 2 GPU mode, the bandwidth of 2 lines of AMD is slightly lower i5 than i7. in the case of one of the GPU itself, the card works on standards epress 2.0.
when, however, I argued that from the point of view of the price to performance is the best 2 processor. one this another AMD 8350 i7 5930.
but if some think the system on AMD in terms of total value almost equal to zamochenny and7 about the desire to have the same level of performance.
therefore, it is also KEK PEK.
and sound cards I in pitches seen. as the effects of svyaty each

I
Ilya Lyapin 22.07.20

gennaz
you bacon