3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 22.07.20 11:23 pm

Collected to the friend a computer. In your opinion.

MP:asrock 970 A-G/3.1
CPU:amd 8300
PSU:600 w aerocool ksas
Train:wd 2tb(buffer 64 MB)
OP:hynix 1600 2*8GB
GPU:rx 460 4 GB(red dragon power color)
Case:deep cool tesseract sw
Cooler CPU:deep cool ice blade 200m
Price 42 T. R.

Spoiler
63 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
In this arrangement each 1000 count ! You cannot just go and throw it, the more the PERC is more expensive I5 6400 12pcs and you propose to dokinut this nonsense of spreading out the budget ! Out there under 45-50pcs screw. But with ddr3 to take new percents, it's the Darwin award this man should give )))

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

MunchkiN 616
and sound cards I in pitches seen. as the effects of svyaty each
Titanfall 1/2 soundcard would be nice to have !

g
gennaz 22.07.20

Artie
I already wrote that the i3 6100,6300 pulls BF1,Yes X ray 83 shared a link pass,look like gamers
i 3 6100 experiencing serious problems with the game(freezes 100℅load percent).All the critics want to say,most importantly, all latest games work perfectly(no freezes,no brakes),so what's the problem? All the latest instructions percent support(sse 4.2,4 a).

A
Apti 22.07.20

gennaz
The problem is that your CPU for several years and the ability to upgrade without changing the platform is not. And after a year, when your graphics card is not able to pull the game even at medium settings, are you thinking about upgrading it, but here's the problem - the maximum that shines with this processor is the r9 380x/gtx 960, which in turn will be relevant much longer than the rx 460.
Believe me, I know whereof I speak. Recently I bought my 8300 to a gtx 1060 and was forced to disperse it at least to 4.5 GHz to have the card though as that could open up in games and lost friezes associated with subsidence. Now I sit with the CPU heating up to 70 degrees in load.
About the advantages of intel, I think to say makes no sense.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 22.07.20

X_ray_83
Well, if the goal is to collect stuff then I will not argue. There is a will, throw it is always possible having a couple of months. Throw of this Assembly 8 gigs of memory (for the system 16GB nafig do not need, especially to pay big money for ddr3) and decidewhen the top 3-4K rubles received timely budget build with the ability good upgrade and overclocking. Well, either have to wait for ZEN.

V
Vinni-Pukh 22.07.20

Assembly game. Sorry for the other. It was necessary to take i5 6400 + 1050 Ti. A masterpiece would be for the money.

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
It is certainly not trash compared to the I3 6100 .This is the stuff and worth a lot of money !
Well, you probably do not know what the last game of the type battle guzzle 12 gigs ?!
There is a will, throw it is always possible having a couple of months.
So you can save for a long time and to I7+1080 th there dokinut 60 PCs, just not everyone has the money you need to understand it !

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

Artie
to map though as that could open up in games and lost friezes
Preferably have proof !!! Blah blah blah I don't believe it !!!
Your card itself frieze there is a dead 3 gig !

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 22.07.20

X_ray_83
Proof Google enough.
Spoiler

There the channel is full of videos with comparisons with FXом.

And about the battle - but her games no more what? And Yes, 16 gigs need it for ultra settings, rx460 on ultra in 1080p not capable of delivering a stable 60 frames, even with the average observed drawdown. So what good is 16 gigs in this build? The more ddr3, which in the future don't stick it in.

Spoiler

Summary
1) the Assembly is not balanced because the 16 gigs it is clearly overkill
2) the Build is already outdated for 2 years at least
3) about Any upgrade in the future and can be no question, everyone will have to buy again (even the map don't get more productive, because the percents do not pull) and collecting on i3 or i5 then it would be possible to stick an i7, which would give a good boost in performance (and as a bonus the ability to put Kaby Lake, for working with z170) and with i5 it would be possible and 1070 (2060 the time), and possibly x 1080(2070) to count. Rx460 now is not enough and to change it will have pretty soon.

And about the save forever - if the person is nice and he is aware that he was with this Assembly sitting for about 5 years, he'll wait and buy something that will last a long time. In this case, the dude will have to change the platform ENTIRELY, which will cost a pretty penny. And it would be possible to wait a month or two and stick a i3 or even i5, then in the case of what to sell PERC and stab i7 without such a huge cost, for b\y percent from Intel cheaper very reluctantly.

g
gennaz 22.07.20

Artie
And the 6th generation of the Intel is also the past(7 on the way),I doubt that in 3 months there will be new motherboards for these processors,but they also gradually disappear)))

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 22.07.20

gennaz
7 generation safely and without problems will work on z170.

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
The video lies and the whole channel in General !
"And Yes, 16 gigs need it for ultra settings
There is a high young trees are consumed by memory !
About what upgrade you have described, I3 ,take the poor, they got this computer 5 years, but the trouble is he has nothing to pull !
The build is already outdated for 2 years at least
6100 and i3 which does not pull new games are not obsolete ? I'm not talking, in parallel, many tasks can be done on FX which is not on the I3 !
7 generation safely and without problems will work on z170
Not so just need RAM Ddr4 2400 to 2133 new cent will not work !
Enough prikidyvatsya, you count how much will cost the mother+percents+memory !?
Mother 8pcs
Percent 12pcs
Memory 16 gig ddr4 2400 8pcs
What have you got left !? This leaves 42-piece ? They have no money on the I7 and you're on some kind of upgrading in the future ! Tin of course....

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 22.07.20

X_ray_83
Well, Yes, lies, as well as all other sources on the Internet. You asked for proof, you got it. All other sources only confirm what is said in that video. Although hamsters do not understand.

And learn to read - rx460 already in battle on medium settings sags below 60 frames, so I don't care that there young trees are consumed by on a high. It just confirms once again that such a system does not need 16GB of memory.

Consider the cost for myself, the motherboard is 6.5 and not 8, memory it is also worth 6.5 K instead of 8.

Spoiler

If you take 8 gigs instead of 16 (minus 2.5 rubles), and percent a little easier (e.g. 6400 or minus 4K rubles, in this case, even 600R save on the cooler, because the tower he nafig not needed. But hell with it, let is), then throw it, there is very little, although 8.5 to throw it no big deal waiting a couple of months. But such a system will last much longer than the one on which he collected the default. If a dispute about the performance of the i3, I can understand, something about the performance of the i5, even 6400, to argue is just silly.

Spoiler

So their nonsense can stick to hell.

And about the money and the i7 in the future when you upgrade percent easier to sell a helluva lot of losing in price and throw it on top of the remaining amount than to sell a bunch of motherboard+CPU+memory because in this case, reducing the price will have 3 positions, not one. A still additional discount please purchase all at once.

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
This is not proof in dermograph !
In new games DeusEx , Battlefield, Mirror Edge merges your fucking I3
Consider the cost for myself, the motherboard is 6.5 and not 8, memory it is also worth 6.5 and 8
Not worth it so I'm not talking that it's a fucking Asrock and worthy ! In regard come and see or the link to throw ? And CU also do not have shipping and so worth the money !
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar190536.htm
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar197094.htm
Even the PSU is trash which sucks not for overclocking, there should be at least 80+br which 85 efficiency issues.
Here it is
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar43462.htm
In General, the Amateur of garbage builds sludge clear everything with you !

Build your included 50 pieces where you see 40-42sht ? I don't anything sensible did not see, only higher price but is not an option !
If you take 8 gigs instead of 16 (minus 2.5 rubles)
So you can take sit with these 8 gigs, it is about 16 which in the future will come in handy !
"So that their nonsense can stick to hell
But to build a computer better+more expensive than any fool can ! And about the future upgrade too funny with no money.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 22.07.20

X_ray_83
You're an idiot or pretending? For a start, learn to read carefully, the same BP who took the topic, the case is the same cooler the same. Che did you not write? What I showed you just collected in regarde, so don't play dumb. Why the heck is he such an expensive motherboard? Why the heck take such expensive memory? The days of ddr and ddr2 are long gone, then Yes, the memory speed affect the performance. And now it is proven that the frequency of RAM in games of no effect does not, a maximum of 1-2 frames. And then the error test to be written off. In your version, and even the timings above, it is quite capable of eat the difference in 266мгц. Although they, too, in games the difference will not.

You have at least one proof why bring the motherboard sucks, and that I see only a stream of consciousness without any arguments just this shit and that shit and a little money!!!11! Although the reviews just say that the fee is suitable. For overclocking the i5 will be enough for sure, as I i7 Hz, but the drain will work without problems. But you say that there is no money to put an i7, so there's no charge for overclocking, right?

And so I sit with 8GB of RAM and never feel at all no (16 set for the experiment, no difference not seen at all). In the future, these 16 gigs is also not rested because rx460 still will not play on high and then put something more productive will not work because the FX just does not pull. And so is that what ever photoshop, 3D max etc the 16GB will come in handy.

My build came out to 43k with 8GB memory and i5 6400, which for both cheeks makes this ancient FX. And considering that the 6400 can not overclock the cooler can be rented for 500 rubles cheaper, and motherboard to not take on z170, and easier than ever. So all will be even cheaper than what was collected by the author of the theme. Again, considering your words that i7 will not be placed. This difference can be put in the RAM and buy 16GB instead of 8.

And Yes, if the money is not everything it is better the computer not to collect and spend on something more useful, not to play with toys and though not the cheapest.

g
gennaz 22.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
It will have to change the processor from 6th generation to 7th)))

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
Because you can't understand a mother has to be a way to disperse !
The memory is still need for future overclocking and new percent, read jerk 10 times to write to you !
Kaby Lake you need at least Ddr4 2400 or higher.... you crowed about the future upgrade
Are you going to overclock to 3.9 in ideal.
BP is the same that took the topic
For overclocking from 3.2 4.0 ideally need a unit with an efficiency of 85%, your garbage does not give so much.
And for those who are in the tank FX8300 can not disperse and so he pulls Battlefield 1 without overclocking, unlike the I5 6400 stuff.
And now it is proven that the frequency of RAM in games of no effect does not, a maximum of 1-2 frame
Yeah 2-3 of the frame especially in the Hitman ! Well, it must be a complete zero to this claim then your advice look ridiculous.

there is no money to put an i7, so there's no charge for overclocking, right?
i5 6400 without overclocking just the level FX8370 you want faster ?
My build came out to 43k with 8GB memory and i5 6400, which for both cheeks makes this ancient FX
This miserable Assembly to any office, without overclocking it doesn't feel like Battlefield 1 and MirrorEdge c DeusEx.
Although the reviews just talking about the fact that the payment suitable
Well for normal people not !
One BIOS and one with the game, in gigabytes two of them and apparently the version of BIOS it is necessary to frequently change on this Board. Also worthy cooling in comparison with the same Gigabyte.
Yeah for a year that will be enough then threw out !

X
X_ray_83 22.07.20

gennaz
Sad ))) And all offer to buy it !

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 22.07.20

X_ray_83
Clear all to prove that any idiot is useless. Sitting next to his older stuff, good luck.

g
gennaz 22.07.20

X_ray_83
Yes, bad drops,it is clear that the percent is 100% loaded,but xxDiabloNeroxx it in an emphasis does not see(or do not want)))
xxDiabloNeroxx wrote:
And so I sit with 8GB of RAM and never feel at all no (16 set for the experiment, no difference not seen at all)
It are you kidding me? The difference is huge:with 16GB you normally play with 8 GB get constant freezes(in new games).