3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T.T.G 22.07.20 11:24 pm

Cats and their manners

My cat constantly knocks past the tray. How often do you have a case like this? How to fix?
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

sit and catch his bugs

o
oltr 22.07.20

If the cat is adult, it does. Easier to buy a new version nezaboravnog cat. And the old dropi.

U
Uilenspiegel 22.07.20

There is incompatibility between devices. Try to find another pot for the cat. Mine for example refuses to go in the tray.

v
vzglydizugla 22.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Accustomed to the real world.

l
lookaway 22.07.20

sew up

P
Pecenenkin 22.07.20

Possible incompatibility between devices, try to upgrade the wood on the cat tray, pull pull the cat rabotni tray, the cat, if not helped then dropi. Why do you zabagovanaya cat alpha version ?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.07.20

Surely, the cat is already fixed, look perebrosa its OS, or submit a bug to the developers - send log error.
I've reset, added the modifications, now works as it should:
Most importantly, with love...
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
And this is not all what he's doing, proud of him. I think he, without me, more game passes, and streaming
And honestly, don't understand guys, why do you start, though, I'd like, but such problems+wool+smell cases.
Although, the cat still rules,which is worse when dogs are kept in a comfortable apartment - this is really a nightmare, and walk with them without a leash, and is not removed, in addition
Tips on domestication of animals to the tray in the Internet is full, try.
My friend was, he got rid of it, tired.

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
To increase the size of the tray.
As a rule, cats don't like to celebrate big and small need in one tray. Put two. Or accustom to go to the toilet.

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.07.20

Margot login.

-
-SlashuuR- 22.07.20

If coming down next to the tray, it is time to clean up after him and you need to always keep the litter clean.

S
Sima4 22.07.20

My cat constantly knocks past the tray

He shows its superiority over the person: Hey, man, darted the pig and removed

If the cat is adult, it does.[2]

m
masha 22.07.20

Put your poop in the tray. Or piss? then soak it something that urine and drop into the tray.
I had a cat, went to the toilet to pee\crap, for it stood a plastic box next to the toilet, and he was doing his business, and he did not like, when the urine on his paws fell.

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

oltr
Not, young. Dropo spring.

lookaway
Hold the cat?

VOVAN WOLF
Alrighty.

-SlashuuR-
He knocks past, and clean the tray. Checked.

Sima4
Tellingly, this reptile is always running me off the pot if shat near it recently.

Pierre Dac
Open a separate topic.

P
Pierre Dac 22.07.20

My cat, by the way, a lot of farts. Smells strongly. Do I need to take to the vet or you can do diet?

R
Radon_X 22.07.20

I have a white cat, a Turkish breed, go to tray, I have tamed so without any fillers can go , just have him rinse the pan, poured in the toilet and slashed the pan of water again poured into the toilet )

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory wrote:
Not, young. Dropo spring.
Constance?

t
the endless misanthropy o 22.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
the cat is also good

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
With vozvrata for the winter season.

y
yariko.v 22.07.20

TTG wrote:
My cat constantly knocks past the tray.
It is still что1 My cat is generally an addict. Sam watched, when doing repairs in the apartment. Soaked brush from the paint. And this fluffy miracle owl with a mustache dyed right into the water and tried it to taste. Of course, when I noticed it, prisec such a strange liquids.

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.07.20

TTG
Dude, even if you change your call on Jesus, even then (!) will not leave from you.