3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20 11:25 pm

Ad! Let's unilead Witcher on Steam (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As you know Steam has a new service to Nominate a game. Visit the games page and choose a nomination for her. In this regard I have a suggestion: Let's all PG unilead witch! Vote in the nomination which in your opinion is more suitable for Witcher 3! I voted for the nomination I'm not paying just in the eye got something. The main thing that did this to as many people as possible! Create statuses in the tape c Steam invite friends to vote! The more people knows about it and will be invited to vote the more nominations we can get for the Witcher! In December the winners will be announced! So don't waste your time! Vote for Witcher 3 and invite your friends!
37 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomato77777 22.07.20

No thanks. The season pass costs more than the Goty edition

M
Matroskin 22.07.20

It is a pity that one game in several categories it is impossible to put

R
Roman Selezen 22.07.20

Tomato77777
I agree,there's Stalker and that lutshe to nominate,vet still people play

D
Diablonos 22.07.20

Census vidracco from school hamster?
I'll pass.

S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

Cheto wild fanboydom smells,no,I undoubtedly like this game,and I think it is one of the best games created during the existence of the games.industry,but to play the Witcher,you're the student,no offense.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

Tomato77777
I didn't mind. In any case, the ratio quality/price, the Witcher 3 season pass costs almost 2 times cheaper than other major projects (also with season pass)

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

For some reason I was confident in the appearance of similar themes

I
Iasthope 22.07.20

I was nominated for tears or something like that.

A
Assassins11148 22.07.20

The voice of the people, damn it :D

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

Iasthope
I guess I'm not crying, something in my eye), I voted

S
SwedovSandr 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
well done, guy...
I voted.
Don't be lazy, guys. The game is worth much more

V
VredniyMorzh 22.07.20

I was nominated first witch Proven.)

S
SemyStall 22.07.20

Cheto wild fanboydom smells,no,I undoubtedly like this game,and I think it is one of the best games created during the existence of the games.industry,but to play the Witcher,you're the student,no offense.(2)

D
DreamZed 22.07.20

The game received the most prestigious awards,this useless voting is the incentive do not need it nafig, fanboi chill the fuck.

d
djjack 22.07.20

Yesterday I even nominated it in the categories 4))) And wife, too, two)

V
Vert 22.07.20

I have it nominated in the Awards, Well five more minutes.

K
KroRex 22.07.20

For each category there are applicants better. So I'll pass

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

djjack
Wait, how are you nominated in 4 categories at once? I did not work, only one gave

J
JUnnAmmED 22.07.20

None of the games I've seen so repulsed fanatics,like the Witcher.Even amoeba from WoT look adequate.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

JUnnAmmED
Why are you so angry? I created the theme for fans of the Witcher and not for haters. Well, pass on or vote as you see fit, why bile is shed?