3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20 11:25 pm

Ad! Let's unilead Witcher on Steam (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As you know Steam has a new service to Nominate a game. Visit the games page and choose a nomination for her. In this regard I have a suggestion: Let's all PG unilead witch! Vote in the nomination which in your opinion is more suitable for Witcher 3! I voted for the nomination I'm not paying just in the eye got something. The main thing that did this to as many people as possible! Create statuses in the tape c Steam invite friends to vote! The more people knows about it and will be invited to vote the more nominations we can get for the Witcher! In December the winners will be announced! So don't waste your time! Vote for Witcher 3 and invite your friends!
37 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blind Fox 22.07.20

I nominated the Witcher is in category the Game is in the game

d
djjack 22.07.20

Nicholas Alali wrote:
Wait, how are you nominated in 4 categories at once? I did not work, only one gave
Cunning took))) :

Spoiler

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

djjack
That's the same) so it is possible for the DLC as a separate game in a separate category to vote? Well, youngster! Thus we have the Witcher will be in several categories)) ATP for the tip! Right now, will edit!

d
djjack 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
please)

J
JUnnAmmED 22.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Just when every corner just do that pray to the witch and trying to promote it as something perfect,unique, masterpiece is already starting to distort from the banal overdose.Nothing new or revolutionary the game is,and those chips that are in the game are mostly not brought to mind,but the hype around her so,as if this game is made by gods and has no flaws.And when it starts a vote,it does not matter what class,shove it everywhere,even in the shooter of the year or multiplayer of the year.
P. S. Actually,your propihivanie games in several categories just proves my words.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

JUnnAmmED
Well, I don't want to argue and remain unconvinced. I can only say briefly: surprising in a huge quantity of fun.base Witch is not. Yeah, he's not without flaws but PL comparison with the performance of other major projects today, the Witcher is not just stands out, it on 2 heads above, hence the success, in fact

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.07.20

It's either a fierce fanaticism, or thin banter.

A
Antisocial 22.07.20

vote for Witcher 3 and invite your friends!
No, thank you.
For each category there are applicants better. So I'll pass. (2)

N
NightManScar 22.07.20

I nominated the Witcher "game within the game", as well as the Stone hearts in a nomination "I'm not crying, just something in my eye"(very much I was touched by the story of Algirdas and his wife, iris).
P. S Fans of the Witcher, don't have anywhere to push this game and play on her, she is absolutely gorgeous(as already stated above, it is one of the best games in history), but you need to know the measure, but already there is a feeling that the fan base of the Witcher more repulsed, than like the fan base Varfeys. All over the world:)

T
TheWinterFlame 22.07.20

Yes, the Witcher - a game that is almost all categories.
PS - Or am I being obtuse or something, but I couldn't do one thing on the game Nominate in each category What does this mean? In each category all genres, like RPG,Shooter, etc.?

C
Corsarcheg 22.07.20

Let's nominate what you want?

S
Shock Burst 22.07.20

People, if you don't like the thread just pass by! Or do you have to write something smart?

P
Pierre Dac 22.07.20

What to nominate? For the award the Incest of the year?

n
nikita2112 22.07.20

I better Folic nominate.

N
Nikolay Ololay 22.07.20

nikita2112
I am the way, Folic 4 also nominated, but I made him his nomination) Now before the Committee)

m
meagarry 22.07.20

Fanbase the Witcher is the most adequate fanbase. Sarcasm. However, nothing new.

s
saa0891 22.07.20

I've nominirovan Skyrim,so it does not roll.
Spoiler