3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Hell 22.07.20 11:26 pm

Guide on the Necromancer of Summoner (Diablo 2)

Hello, I want to pump necromancer Summoner who would be a great feel for 8ppl, had problems with certain mobs, and let's be fan of the game. I read a few guides on the website, but usually they were full of errors, theoretical assumptions and had a lot of critical comments. So please tell me the approximate rusilovka and selection of equipment for the necromancer and his mercenaries to the Persian was the most balanced and powerful, a real death knight.
64 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 22.07.20

Skills max skeletons and revive, stats under armor, Golem from insight merc with inficom, forti and Andy. Myself: Ani, beast, tiara 2-20++, Amul 2-20++, the peppers, the coolant ring FCR with the rules of stats, spirit, Aldor bots, arakh.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.07.20

>>Andrew Hell
Skazhy where they play and how many runes is willing to spend on it, and I'll podroska)))

R
Rivnyanyn 22.07.20

P. S. Dober - noob, don't listen to him)

P
PAK-PYK 22.07.20

Dobermn wrote:
and revive
mis'e znaet tolk v izvraweniyah. 1 v revikov dostato4no.

G
Gav 22.07.20

PAK-PYK
Where are the other skills to push? ad/ce? with clever creep blocking, they do not need the extra buttons.

S
Sayyouneed 22.07.20

Dobermn
Of course the CE, sobstno is the one skill without which PVM necr g..sad but. Other skills so the corpse of the first to do so )
Andrew Hell
If the reservation is not Enigma, then you won't like the Summoner. Without teleport your whole gang will lose quickly, and the Stripping rate of 1 location per hour

A
Andrew Hell 22.07.20

Sayyouneed Enigma I have is not because I don't like to suffer. Teleport, probably with charges take, if without it in any way.
Rivnyanyn I Play on the server Pleygraund (!), on softcore (I do not like to die forever, already is scary), I have some runes, if all together add up somewhere on the two Lo gather up, porasskazat?

G
Gav 22.07.20

Sayyouneed
Combine them specks. It is necessary or explosions maxing out or clever creep blocking. in any case, clean the Summoner shakes revive, and the rest is gibride.

G
Gav 22.07.20

Andrew Hell
These runes best dress Sorka, necro rules will not work, even polynorm will not work. If only 1ппл.

P
PAK-PYK 22.07.20

Hell Andrew wrote:
Teleport, probably with charges take
ka4ni goldera togda ewe ^^
Hell Andrew wrote:
two Lo gather up
bron:bone rw. poyas:arah. wit:homunkulus. palka:leorik. boti:marrowalk +2. wapka: 3 summon tiara 30 str/100hp amul: takoije kak wapka. kolca:bk. per4i to set. 6+ summon sk. merk's might: forty/andy/obik insik ili ili reaper tut 4to blije tvoei duwe

skilli: skileti oba! mastery, sumres na max. revikov na 1 dostato4no ih ti po4ti vse ravno ne budew uzat, i kidai na [brandy craft] ad! if fiz ummun ne snimaet to lr.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.07.20

>>Andrew Hell
SM-20; RS-20; RSM-20; CE-20; communicating to revival and amounts. the resist 1. With skillern and +NCR/all skills and so will be OK On the software can throw in all courses of 1, people there are more LR in party with arkami etc. I usually drop the current AD and LT. You can still throw ostavshiesya points in Golem mast. but the software is INSI-induced.
*The Golem disappears if you get stuck somewhere, if you lose sight of him - teleport!
Dressed recommend this:
Hoto, gives all that is necessary - FCR, skills, @RES and krapo-Ghost:) But I still would recommend it cause, Merck and entourage is much jivuchei. Previously ran with Leoric, but not recommend)
Homunculus, can be tossed into Dex for the block under it, but I DIN HC on without him, and without Beaune armor and norms.
Shako, I advise you to salicetti purefoy. Topaz.
The body can Scolders, identity with purefoy. Topaz.
THAT I, Arah, 2 soda(or BK, if you have INSI), 2 necr amulet with TP charges. 25 PCs lokaciju enough, if anything suitable has not fallen in lock take eksepsi/elite armor, the second and the Chars are in order not steamed for gold.
Shoes - if you have all of the above is, it is possible Marowak and run in var Traveler.
For swap preferably KTA+lidless (he), wearing a staff with TP charges I would not recommend myself a couple times almost merged due to the lack of cuts.
The familiar Skillery (6 pieces), torch, book Identifikacii to look might tasty rare items:) the Book of portals sell Okara, buy some TP scroll and hide in the belt.
Merc should be very good. moschnym: Andy IAS+fire RES with juvelen; fortik in ETX bug SA in another cooking mind. In the hands of either INSI or Obedience in new Bolva. With Obedience one problem - cold damage, sometimes the first three bodies disappear, which affects the speed sweep, as the first three bodies is enough to demolish a whole army of cows, up to 3ппл. On 8ппл, need a little more.
Magi is pretty good damaged and they don't have to run to the mob (adovia stupid kanesh, we can delete them and cause yet another entourage fights).
COE is the only attacking skill sumoner, otherwise you'll just have to wait until sumone torment all, and this is one character - Not cool. Of course Nuba yelling with those who Maxit, let Maksat yourself revival, it gives;)

S
Shaka_podorojala 22.07.20

a 4e vi na sebe shaki dorisovali avatarki? flash mob v moyu 4est'?

F
FludoTron 22.07.20

Shaka_podorojala
shako is now a key item you didn't know?

R
Resu 22.07.20

FlyDoTrona
good idea

m
minovalo 22.07.20

Shako, Mara, Hoto (swap Leo and bonplan/Darkforce 3ск), Eni, Homa, mages, soybeans x2, arakh, maroki. In shield and cap is at the discretion (Reza, Matt, block, CP). INFI, of course, delicious. Pridobiti - frills, but if you have nowhere to put the ked... to change the shack on Turku 2 20, the Mar 2 15+.

Shket, mastery, TSE - max Resist, revive, dim, Dekra - 1, remainder - in armor of synergy.

Str - 0, Dex - a block Vit - rest.

Without Eni: jumping NUYS (then block forest) or Amul (a little expensive, but without a body, just sad). Then Pb bone.

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

a 4e vi na sebe shaki dorisovali avatarki?
Shaka_podorojala, Y nas stadniy instinkt ;(

Andrew Hell, plus Cancer and passed (Riven didn't read - long :(), only there is no need Cancer SK-mages rock, and have passed the cuts are not kosher ;) hto so NICE?
PS without Eni you can shake a dashing adovica if interested.

[edit] ADMIN, WASHED down UNIK JEWEL WITH +1 to Teleport (PvM Necromancer only), WHAT are YOU WORTH?? (((

m
minovalo 22.07.20

Naj's. Candle Antihaemorrhoidal. But against the background of onanism - a poultice.

Q
QLinkee 22.07.20

Obsessed wrote:
UNIK JEWEL WITH +1 to Teleport (PvM Necromancer only),
Requires Raise Skeleton +20
Requires Skeleton Mastery +20

S
Shaka_podorojala 22.07.20

Obsessed
Debili kakie-to (

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

passed, :D

QLinkee, yeah, yeah, thank you! hmm.. felt sad somehow that years ago, the first GHG googled.. (

Shaka_podorojala, you have the right reaction! ;D