3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 22.07.20 11:35 pm

Is it worth to buy the game because a single company? (Doom (2016))

People should take the game for a single company. Multiplayer hate.
39 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 22.07.20

just for the sake of odinochki this game and it is worth taking multiplayer here about anything

K
Koresh Togliatti 22.07.20

Is love

M
Martynes 22.07.20

crouching dumpling
The solo is great - some levels pereprohodil immediately after the first passage (secrets there are all sorts of knock, and just nice to run it). Plus card classic DooM pass - the same time (and, because they are monsters placed in the same places as before - stronger kicks will drive only way). Plus SnapMap - in the co-op maps to go through, can one can one to do something. In multiplayer skated so far, only two games - not for him, I have this game bought, although he is also good in its kind.
PS:On the highest difficulty level (where one lives) it was cool to see the whole cemetery domaev:
Spoiler

L
Leon9698 22.07.20

I would, but alas, no money) and so I say of course take it, only for singles)

D
DooM_slash 22.07.20

With cartoon disappoint, even Snap Map for single and co-op modes.

D
DeathColdUA 22.07.20

crouching dumpling
For single and map editor, as it is possible to cut your cards for singles. And the multiplayer can party to circumvent, for there is nothing of your present and all taken from other games.

M
Mr.Rifleman 22.07.20

crouching dumpling
Worth it. In multiplayer, nothing to do, especially because there's, like, the same maps as in single player. The single can at least entertain for a week.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 22.07.20

OK, last question.The mere publication or supplemented, there's a couple of guns and all? I mean significant additions yet?

G
Gedzerath 22.07.20

Stop-stop-stop. They are in the game and Doom the 1-2 stuck? 0.on

t
totktonada 22.07.20

Gedzerath
Not all the cards and they still need to find that would have been available.

D
DooM_slash 22.07.20

crouching dumpling
The season pass just for multiplayer, and it is almost like a full game.
Solarcrete DOOM the season pass and get three new premium add-on packs that will make the network mode even more interesting. You are waiting for new maps, weapons, gear, demons, armor and more.
I knew that the cartoon stripped-down original version of the game, but didn't know what iD so greedy.

L
Lord Altair 22.07.20

I bought (or rather pre-ordered), and now in Season hoard.

D
DooM_slash 22.07.20

Dispute Altair usZ
How to save, how to buy, text me, please, what iD hid in the cartoon compared to the baseline, if the price requires (like the game itself) for the season pass.
That's what I see - even in the basic version of the cartoon you have to wait people, maybe play on the new maps and other modes.

L
Lord Altair 22.07.20

DooM_slash wrote:
How to save, how to buy
Here it will be necessary to wait when will be released, and the Season Pass this DLC in one, once the new DLC comes out, immediately sent to the buyer.

A
Ashley33 22.07.20

I've caught that for 59,99 the Incentive to sell not the entire game (O_o)? Me the toad presses to pay the price of the game on PS4 for kompowsky buffoon with 10 hours of gameplay, and here not everything is included... no Comment.

M
Martynes 22.07.20

crouching dumpling
I took simple, you should try it. As shown by my practice of the two games to which I took SP multiplayer (Titanfall and Advanced Warfare), I have no one no longer play. And if SP AW brought me useful in zombie maps, the new maps Titanfall I barely played.
Gedzerath
There are only 13 cards of the classics. From the first part 11 and the first two from the second. Open the main menu after finding Easter eggs in the company (one level). Some are hidden very cleverly.

S
Syahou Dun 22.07.20

Two large maps of Quake 3 Arena with bots, no plot, the dialogue is cartoonish, of course it is to take - support the developer - the next Doom will be released in black and white arcade platformer)

C
Cexmet 22.07.20

and that is in litsuhe what no pirates here at pirates me 2 times threw the last mission and bezposredni well there is no multiplayer so what

A
Aleksey Kayander 22.07.20

Hosted torrent edition, of the desire to buy does not arise never. Typical shooting range. The same Wolfenstein a lot better went, went 3 times.

A
Ashley33 22.07.20

Alex Kayander
What edishen torrent delivered?