3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 22.07.20 11:35 pm

Is it worth to buy the game because a single company? (Doom (2016))

People should take the game for a single company. Multiplayer hate.
39 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Kayander 22.07.20

Ashley33
For a long time already

Y
Yakov Budnikov 22.07.20

the torrent version works fine, took a test, it is not the fact that it will take place, as the top PC fiction for a long time, and then bought, and games sea

A
Ashley33 22.07.20

Oh now I'm for 900 rubles bought out( a Good campaign, ask twice, but tired during his 15 hours of terror - hardly I have time to run - only if I drop DLC campaign about doctor-Android sword.

R
Richards 22.07.20

On my config under ultra runs and plays with 50 fps, so I'm going to take, excellent, direct in the days of childhood his style back))

P
PapaSaloEst 22.07.20

Unless you're done for a fan of quake and similar games

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Best FPS of the year can be purchased.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 22.07.20

No no no better go on the torrents and then leave the owl to the authoritative opinion of shit on the game" as doing cool critics who pirates games and have a conscience to open their filthy mouths.

S

PapaSaloEst
That's the evidence that millions of years of evolution passed you guy , all that begot your brain is you're stupid go scoot in the toilet and never write more if you have nothing to say , how do you flawed God

T
The X-Files 22.07.20

Doom 4 is not a single company as such one massacre ,here in the third part ,Yes, there was the plot and atmosphere for the laying of bricks to build a house ) and Doom 4 is not afraid of the word and let me zaminusuyut, shit God forgive me, maybe there's a cartoon here and there but single player is hard,Yes in the game great graphics and good optimization but not the same game I've been waiting all this time, this is what that stupid Serious Sam alone.
PS:Played pirates empathetic and removed is known as Just Cause 3.
Praise Voxy gave to eat of the forbidden for free in order for the loot to spend.

S
SKIF_Podolsk 22.07.20

I don't know, to me single player went into a fit of nostalgia, multiplayer went because of its similarity to quali anril 3 and the tournament :)

P
PapaSaloEst 22.07.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
I just don't see the point with mentally healthy person to communicate the benefit of people like you in the minority

S
SanSanZ 22.07.20

Already played 94 hours of release. For those who like discontinue jester is the best option. If you have someone, it can be fun to hang out in SnapMap, Yes, even one fly is a cool card. In the cartoon you can go for a run a couple of fights under Muzychko, after the latest update like the new mode obsession. Appeared cool arkany mode the original maps. Developed all that was promised made in full, this is the second edition of the first parts which should be. And nravatsa game in this style or not is another question, the demo almost immediately appeared in the steam. All is fair and you can always try even without torrent.

t
totktonada 22.07.20

SKIF_Podolsk
Trouble multiplayer Duma that it no longer quake and Aquila and callofduty and similar shit

S
SKIF_Podolsk 22.07.20

totktonada
Well, God spared me, I only played modern varfeyr 1 and 2 multiplayer, no shutanov in the future, so I can't judge how cartoon callofduty similar to the cartoon Duma, for me it is similar to quake and anril )

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.07.20

I went alone twice. In the cartoon never play, don't understand what a thrill this is. And so the game brutal bloody meat!))) Sujecki really is not, but in this part it person and don't need.

D
Demitshur 22.07.20

Yes single is good, then the network shit for the sake of the network took BF.

s
saa0891 22.07.20

If you love old-school,very dynamic old-school shooters,it is definitely worth it,for a long time or anything like that did not come out,the gameplay is just crazy,especially on nightmare.

U
Umbasus 22.07.20

Yes

S

PapaSaloEst
It is you who said that ? your doctor ? OK , I understand that you think that healthy and all around crazy , that's fine.