3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ermaduk 23.07.20 10:43 pm

o shapka 6 bo (Diablo 2)

sold
33 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 23.07.20

Cool. I wonder what she uses? Purely to have BO for 1-2 more?

n
nunucbka_8cm 23.07.20

redoolf
so

i
ixdon 23.07.20

Then it is better to first CTA to collect BO-beaver is Drinov than a cap to buy for Lo. Will be cheaper and more effective

S
Sayyouneed 23.07.20

ixdon and two KTA for lo-vex will give exactly the same as two Drin +6 Bo, not to mention the fact that there are % boil the KTA 1БО
and then guaranteed 6бо for LO!
PS never in my life would not have bought it )))

r
redoolf 23.07.20

Then it is necessary to first find/buy a torch, 9 skylarov, any (this is in addition to the core of the Persians), 2 CTA 3+, the rest of the kit on Barba, and then to think about a similar cap. So I very much doubt that now and Vex someone will buy, except that someone all mules will be filled with high runes and their would be nowhere to go.

a
annortheone 23.07.20

To boast on hbrh clean)

D
Dosmotr 23.07.20

cena na etot crap - ohm, i kupiat cherez god

i
ixdon 23.07.20

Sayyouneed
And, you're comparing in the spirit of one in shorts and without Panama, the other in Panama without pants? About +6 Lo
Hat +5 BO is a maximum of Gul. Ist for Bolva 3 bo + Ist for delirium.
Replacing such caps on this will cost 7 Gul, this Replacement will give a +1 bo. 7 Gul to replace the Drin on the CTA and get more +bo.

S
Sayyouneed 23.07.20

ixdon
Yes, compare, and question ) type two KTA +8бо max, likely less cook every 3бо, and it will cost lo+vex. So free sticks +3варкрай to change to act even more doubtful, than to buy a hat +6бо for Lo. And finally as Rudolf wrote, torch and skillery much more efficient and will blow out on vex.

e
ermaduk 23.07.20

The price of the product ohm vex, this is the first helmet 6 Bo on the server. If you don't like, don't buy.

C
CorvinOk 23.07.20

ixdon 7 Gul to replace the Drin on the CTA and get more +bo
Sayyouneed and two KTA for lo-vex will give exactly the same as two Drin +6 Bo
redoolf 2 CTA 3+, the rest of the kit on Barba, and then to think about a similar cap.

no 2-KTA unfortunately poluchitsja -bo

S
Sayyouneed 23.07.20

CorvinOk
I do not understand what you disagreed. On Arita said that Bo CTA Kapitsa for 3 bar, + 1 to all skills each for a total of 8 with two. What do you mean Bo?

C
CorvinOk 23.07.20

Sayyouneed
3 BO+1All skil+1All skill = 5 BO ;(

S
Sayyouneed 23.07.20

CorvinOk
didn't know, then very sad ;(
PS and CTA plus Warcry stick even used 7 gives?

C
CorvinOk 23.07.20

Sayyouneed
Yes gives . Current Atty are КТА3+HOTO ))

R
Resu 23.07.20

interestingly, and 3 wc 3 bo 3 shout can fall?

p
pixtota 23.07.20

Maybe, if I understand correctly this system
Last season sold for vex 6 Bo cap, with 2 holes and a useful skill on top, like the nature resist or increase AIDS

r
redoolf 23.07.20

CorvinOk wrote:
no 2-KTA unfortunately poluchitsja -bo
Indeed, I read about this feature, where is written about oskill is clearly written about the CTA. Although I am still unclear how this follows from the rest of the text, i.e. why, when dual-wielding CTA skills they should unite and Kapitsa as one. In fact BO from the helmet is considered separately.
ermaduk wrote:
The price of the product ohm vex
I think or yesterday morning was Lo?

e
ermaduk 23.07.20

pixtota
on Lo beat, I don't know what server you played

e
ermaduk 23.07.20

redoolf
beat, I decided to omit it, as they all went on me the price is too high, although Lo is fine