3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ermaduk 23.07.20 10:43 pm

o shapka 6 bo (Diablo 2)

sold
33 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 23.07.20

ermaduk wrote:
beat, I decided to omit it, as they all went on me the price is too high, although Lo is fine
It's all good! Don't pay any attention to us. As you very correctly noted: If you don't like, don't buy.
The item is very rare and valuable. Let those who want to have this item first, but don't want to pay the price requested by the seller, looking for it themselves. I strongly support.

C
CorvinOk 23.07.20

redoolf
redoolf wrote:
I still do not understand how this follows from the rest of the text, i.e. why, when dual-wielding CTA skills they should unite and Kapitsa as one. In fact BO from the helmet is considered separately.
Don't know , I was not involved in the development of the game and even the text on the areata about which you say didn't read
But CTA6+CTA6 = CTA3+CTA3 = 5BO . you can check yourself

K
KISfly 23.07.20

cheaper to weld than 2 hundred a Noto+ста3-6. And why skin cap not shown? if there is what may be the lion's head in it and vex not worth it, he wear until the end of the season

S
Sayyouneed 23.07.20

KISfly
Jawabone written )

e
ermaduk 23.07.20

KISfly
I don't understand why so much hate, maybe you are just jealous

e
ermaduk 23.07.20

here skins, I don't think it's so important

m
malloc 23.07.20

ermaduk
if I had skin like arreat, then it would be gosu!

e
ermaduk 23.07.20

malloc
it is relative, in my opinion, Arreat looks like a barbarian with Bunny ears :)

e
ermaduk 23.07.20

up

y
yok0o 23.07.20

vo pervix skin dewevle 4em arreat
vo vtorix sdelai soceti, 1 soc stand v 2 raza dewevle
i uda4i s prodajei, was na toka pg 1 cenitel' good bo/ ench no on po ironii bomj i tebe predlojit wapku toka za nedelyu castov en4a i bo

q
qPash 23.07.20

I would zod asked

_
__Slayer__ 23.07.20

On hc would have a cap...

D
DanuJIa 23.07.20

ermaduk
Not bad, but I need my hat +2 barb skills, +3 BO Shout WW +AR% + stats/resi. O Ist.