3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 23.07.20 10:46 pm

Information about the game (Final Fantasy 13)

The following news can be very shocking and crazy even the most calm and peaceful of the PlayStation 3! So I advise the faint of heart, pregnant women and persons with disabilities– take a vacation, let's go to the Sunny Maldives and relax. But hear, in any case, neither read the following news. Better crosshairs several times and repeat "Mind me". They say that seemed.
Don't know how it happened, but Microsoft works in mysterious ways, managed to lure the apostates from Square-Enix on the dark side. During the press conference, the boss of Square-Enix Yoichi WADA (Yoichi Wada) has officially stated (madness!), what Final Fantasy XIII, until recently, were purebred PS3-exclusive, will appear on the Xbox 360! Sensation! Scandal! "Final Fantasy has finally joined the long list of former PlayStation franchises finding a new home on Xbox 360," said the traitor, the heretic and the boss of Square-Enix Yoichi WADA. As an employee of Microsoft don mettrik (Don Mattrick) just happily added "Final Fantasy XIII is just a great addition to our big family RPG-projects". However, no release date was announced. Approximately Xbox 360 owners should be guided by the end of 2009 year. As, however, and PS3 owners.
Swallow validol, friends. This is the most sensational news of the first day of E3 2008. Whether still will be...
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexPS 23.07.20

Well, actually all games are made on PC and then tested on spec. the extended version of the console, as they are called do not remember, they only have the developer and the manufacturer of the game.
Dema will be 16 April (already forgot whether in Japan, coli in Europe the CD will be released) - CD re-release of final fantasy 7 the movie come out and there will be a demo. NOT all discs - 2 type:
1) full package - movie + demo
2) only movie

D
Duzik 23.07.20

sluhay and not who has not heard about the on-line finals?if cton heard it tell me pliz on pc it is and Mona de client free download))

A
AlexPS 23.07.20

It's called Final Fantasy 11. Has been around since 2005.:)
I do not play, I don't know if there is a demo mode, but you know what in the world was made 3 or 4 additions.

D
Duzik 23.07.20

I heard that it 2008))or rather read)so nenes de download Mona?

A
AlexPS 23.07.20

On Xbox 360 it seems to run like where to download don't know googol to help.

E
EDDISON 23.07.20

before 2010 do not wait, but on the PC like never will

r
rock music 23.07.20

will be news to read.

I
Inzar 23.07.20

Aaaaaaaaaa I want FF on PC AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Q
Quarian 23.07.20

who's up for porting FF respond

D
DAN...TE 23.07.20

I...Really looking forward to Versus.This game is...unusual,gloomy,trailers good,the characters are charismatic(Well, Square Enix do)),another gameplay,tragic,interesting story I think-shorter versus waiting love(but it's ONLY as they say),and if the original 13 ported-it is just lovely.

A
AlexPS 23.07.20

Glavnoe that the plot was Super , and secret bosses in 2 minutes after the start of the battle with them, a screen appeared with the words Game Over.

K
K.e.k.s 23.07.20

Gameplay video (watch the second because the first is some garbage).
http://www.xboxygen.com/Medias/Videos-Xbox-360/Des-videos-de-gameplay-pour-Final-Fantasy-XIII

K
K.e.k.s 23.07.20

Features demo of Final Fantasy XIII
Play the demo, so expect a lot of the game is not much harder or more interesting or cooler than the demo any other quality franchise. So what is this little piece of FF XIII?

The game starts in familiar territory, showing how the main character Lightning and her stupid friend Sazh go on the train at breakneck speed rushes in Cocoon, a small civilization located on the underground world of the enemy, Pulse. The city is full of hostages, followed by the guards; when confronted with the force barrier Cocoon, the train is divided, giving the hostages a Golden opportunity escape. But here and another plus for the Square Enix, which may thus demonstrate a dramatic sci-fi moments of the game with slow-mo gunfights and stunning acrobatics, which even Hollywood would envy.

Once all run away from Lightning and Sazh are left alone in the Cocoon. This city simply has no horizon; it stretches farther and farther, around the towering building, incredible fly overhead, ships, docks, and railway lines throughout. During the demo, the city will give you to understand that he was indeed alive, not simply a static backdrop.

Throughout the game the camera will be behind Lightning, periodically reversing back to provide players the opportunity to see more territories, if necessary for passage.

The first battle in the demo introduces gamers to the basics of a new Time Gauge system of warfare, which will be one of the main "chips" a full-fledged Final Fantasy XIII. It's pretty simple: the main character's Time Gauge is split into three scales, and make your move Lightning can only when at least one of them is filled. Each of the special attacks of the girls has their own requirements for Time Gauge: Attack, Fire, Launch and Cure require only one full scale; to apply more complex Fagia will need to have all three. The beauty is that you can very quickly to figure out what combo you want to use to kill the enemy; as a rule, more than three attacks is not required. For example, if suddenly it turns out that the enemy is resistant to fire, you use Fire three times in a row and it's done! Time Gauge explicitly designed for a wide range of applications a variety of tactics in battle.

In the first battle, the enemy is a giant robot Scorpion, which is to win couldn't be simpler, even though he will have time to annoy the heroes, having destroyed the bridge on which they stand. After each battle points are calculated again and displayed in a new window, as well as General statistics that are measured by stars (1 to 5). You will also see the longest chain of blows dealt to the enemy maximum damage to them; plus how much time you have won the battle. It often happens that some battles can be avoided, weaving between opponents, but skirmishes with the enemy, as such, will still happen, whether you like it or not. Although it's not a problem, because the battles are seriously addictive.

Map of the area, located in the upper right corner of the screen shows your and the enemy's current location, but also traces the paths, you passed, so you will always know exactly where you came from, not to accidentally get lost and not to wander in three pines.

Humor still plays big role. The relationship between Lightning and Sazh are simply unforgettable, their dialogues are truly funny and full of meaning. Lightning was once a government agent, and Sazh is an ordinary guy who now helps her and covers her in case. And most importantly — he always will find what to say. While the girl tries to apply a special skill to simply fight their way on, Sazh will definitely point to some kind of cart behind them and asked, "why would we make this thing go? Quickly and less energy spent!". This of course Angers Lightning, because some guy it is not a decree; but, reluctantly, she often has to agree with him.

Once the line is Lightning and Sazh in the demo ends, we see the same scenery and events from the point of view of resistance, which is headed by a blonde named Snow. His movements are more severe than the main character, in battles it is slower, but more powerful. Snow is almost the complete opposite of the Lightning — even against her Fire abilities it possesses its own Blizzard. Lightning at his disposal is just silly Joker Sazh (at least in the demo), and for Snow should be four assistants, a red-haired guy, sassy girl, constantly teasing all ("the First who wins the battle is the coolest! Others — smoke on the sidelines!"), annoying teenager, and a young mother who volunteered to join the resistance, leaving behind a group of refugees, including his own son.

Maybe the whole demo lasts only an hour, but this hour we can truly test a piece of cake Final Fantasy XIII, and not just to collect fine crumbs. Can only imagine what mind-blowing will be filling when FF XIII will officially go on sale!

K
K.e.k.s 23.07.20

TGS09: Gameplay
TGS09: Gameplay #2

M
Mark 8 23.07.20

K. e.k.s. And as there is video to download?

K
K.e.k.s 23.07.20

Mak-2y
Click on any of the three labels Download, depending on the size you need. Then choose which server you download.

M
Mark 8 23.07.20

Where is the download button? http://narod.ru/disk/14554151000/F%20F%2013.0009.mpg.html This is the way my first clip. Cropped.

F
Freemen31 23.07.20

ahh how could I not want to admit that it will not be on PC ! Hatya the chance is still there:
1. The rumors just don't go, and it is possible that someone from the developers have let it slip and then just freeze !
2. The output of the Last Remnant on the PC I was very surprised, so why not impress with Finally ??
3. She's developed on PC, and they said that the PC version they have already finished and fully playable, but plans to give PC-schnick to the wolves they have ! But do not throw them a finished build of the game ?? That way maybe in a year or two they will remember about the PC-schnick !
4. So in the end the ends, once FF got to the Borg ;) the Borg can handle it on the PC, say for the promotion of Windows seven for example !

PS Someone Ghawar about FF Online in the year babe goes FF 14 Online for PC and the 3rd Curling iron, beta test PC-schnick already open !

D
Death-Core 23.07.20

If you believe the rumors that the game is on the PC , and it working !
Why are they not releasing?
They there quite stupid! Pick up and throw away a game...
Let's hope for the best!

R
RadeonX1950 23.07.20

Database Playground'and added a limited edition 5-disc soundtrack
http://www.playground.ru/files/27958/