3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ell-lady 23.07.20 10:46 pm

Help with passing (Final Fantasy 8)

Tell me where to go after I killed two lizards (where get quezacotl). If you need to get down how to do it (I have it stubbornly unwilling I).
76 Comments
Sort by:
c
cabal13 23.07.20

A place I barely remember. Write for more. Which disk or the nearest bridge.

G
GamerLord 23.07.20

so it is in the very beginning get a =\ a Cho for lizards????explained to???? and where????

M
Medigo Flame 23.07.20

I understand we are talking about Iguanas, which Edeia unleashed on rinoa in the presidential residence of the city of Delingha (only there get no Quezacotl, and Carbuncle). In General, from the room where you fought the lizards, I must return to the balcony, right there in the floor is a hatch. In it and go.

D
DarkenRAL 23.07.20

Yeah, he's noticeable if you look closely on the floor. And then - the end of the first disc.

K
Kogalym 23.07.20

give the 5th disc ff8

K
Kogalym 23.07.20

where is the house of edéa

U
UltimaSephy 23.07.20

In The South Of The Map...............

U
UltimaSephy 23.07.20

Anyone seen this Glitch, Short of trying to Call DooMTraNE and it does not appear................??????????????

N
Nykkee El J 23.07.20

What for all of Doomtrain you? To get wear out, and the good... IMHO, the only guards that are actually useful - a Cerberus and Eden. Cerberus useful simultaneous custom double/triple at all, Eden will rock any Persian to the maximum. The main thing to learn abilities.

Oh, and as a nice hassle in the battle with Ultima Weapon... That's only, perhaps, a battle that could use Holy War or Hero (of the tincture to extinction).

J
Jack SK 23.07.20

Ultima Weapon is not a problem, but Omega Weapon????
Just do not understand how you can pump your Luck up to 255?????

z
zAnmAto 23.07.20

2 Jack SK
Ultima Weapon is not a problem, but Omega Weapon????
In addition to Auras constantly use heroes (like is done from the map of the Lagoon). Don't forget protekt and permanent cure. He's not that complicated (in фф5 - much harder to фф10 much easier)

J
Jack SK 23.07.20

I made Omega Weapon about 20 times. And already do without any problems, without any of the characters, Holi carlsbad, in the end's.
On account of Protecta, you mean to cast the magic protekt?????? It is futile against the OW.
The ability to Defend, that it is necessary anduse.
Helps during Terra Break'and. because Terra Break deals physical damage. And defend 100% protects against physical damage.

A
Alex Fireman 23.07.20

give the 5th disc ff8
There are only four

A
Alex Fireman 23.07.20

The people love if the hero is powerfully prachachat want, then fly to Devil's island, leave before that Quistis 10 points of life, to throw yourself at the monster, and Let Questionsmay special attack Degenerate. Glasses as the powerful dead guards, and a loss zero, but the plane not move away.

J
Jack SK 23.07.20

The island is not called the Devil, and the island of Ada, is there another alternative to that island is called Paradise island.

And you can bind to Status attack 100 Death magic(death) and attack, in hell all acts except Marlborough

A
Alex Fireman 23.07.20

Degeneration easier.

R
ReservoirDOG 23.07.20

The heart of a lion decides.

A
Alex Fireman 23.07.20

Well... we all Have different ways.

A
Alex Fireman 23.07.20

About the locks tough bosses. Samefile probably that each finalke they are usually the 2 most complicated and the biggest one in the game can not take place - he alone, for our you can say the affirmation
In this case, is the ultimate weapon (another Ultima Vepon).

J
Jack SK 23.07.20

Dremora-lord
02.05.07 10:21

Ultima Weapon is not so difficult.
I admit, the 1st time, he is immortal, after the 3rd pass it already as a child.
But omega weapon.........., even after the game 30 times it is difficult Mahatma(but there are many ways and strata against it)