3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argo R 23.07.20 10:53 pm

Stupid quest Reconstruction (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How can you win the battle in this quest for death? Who the fuck did it even a step can not be. 3 seconds and Geralt is dead.
Personally would have slaughtered the creature invented the game of Dark Souls and all those who try to imitate this piece of shit.
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 23.07.20

On the complexity of the plot and fighting for a mage, I first moment I laid 3/4 HP, then Dodge is the only way, well at least the aard with freezing helped

S
Setesh 23.07.20

this is a quest where the 4 lances and 3 Magicka? if Yes, then this is the most difficult battle in all DLS in my opinion, was 4 times at the level of death
TC, you probably got the wrong pump or don't understand the mechanics of combat in the game

A
Argo R 23.07.20

Sites
Yes.
Tripping is not childish, because the fight is so debile that seemed impossible in principle. Just took a step, there was lightning died instantly, booted - died instantly.
At unusual no problem, of course, specifically checked.
Anyway, went to the 5th times to death.
Who knows how to conduct this fight pure swordsman?
I'm hysterical tumbled under quenum, drank all 5 great swallows beat the lancers only hurriedly, in the end, by some miracle flunked magichek.

R
RGC 23.07.20

Argo R
I ran upstairs first, to create at least some space to maneuver, then the first thing magichek scored, and spearmen have no danger is not represented. The first 3 times he died of course, before we know it

S
Setesh 23.07.20

Argo R wrote:
in the end, by some miracle flunked magichek.
here is your mistake, magichek of course you need to beat in the beginning
pure swordsman dunno, I play a hybrid - sword fast attack - 3 skill, pumped Quen -3 skill alchemy 7 skills, IMHO, it's at the highest difficulty, survival rolls

s
semferot48 23.07.20

rifts + potions + signs = win in 40 seconds

A
Argo R 23.07.20

Sites
In short, the battle was a cakewalk.
There on the right is a staircase leading to the dais.
At this elevation the fight stops, you can savitsa, meditate and so on.
Repeated battle to the death several times. If you run in this zone all simple.

S
Setesh 23.07.20

Argo R
some kind of bug, I was running, I was catching up)

R
Ryogi Shiki 23.07.20

and what of the quest ? I seem to have missed

A
Argo R 23.07.20

Sites
Several times I checked. No one was catching up. Can not there climbed? Reaches the end of the room and the stairs on the LEFT. There are a lot of stairs, but only one leads to a broad platform where it's safe

A
Argo R 23.07.20

Nikotinoz_ wrote:
and what of the quest ? I seem to have missed
The quest where you have to reconstruct ancient events, when people won Toussant elves.

P
Playersaharan 23.07.20

Nikotinoz_
It's easy to encounter it during the search of Seth Cat.

N
NightHawkreal 23.07.20

I had a bug a couple of times I was killed, then I ran to the stairs. prepared to fight, survived, then I was washed, loaded and turned out that I won, but when Geralt rubs with the customer, the elves are there when the conversation ended, the elves took up the old, had to escape through the gate, leaving those two there.

Playersaharan
And why did it look?

Z
ZlobnyDed 23.07.20

Passed swordsman death. Too much provigil first. But the third time realized that magichek need to blame in the first place. Art - evil

J
Jon Bekket 23.07.20

Where this quest take?

u
usus 23.07.20

Argo R
There on the steps out where the dude was closed, and then one to cling and hidatsa

M
Messaline 23.07.20

Well you guys in the RPG except for the Witcher ever played,clear the stump that Magicka needs of Emiratis the first place,and that's what I really perdak flew away so is the drunken master (4 difficulty if that),makes with 2-3 hits constantly counterattack,and he should bumps 30 to apply,and if you lose you have to sit and meditate until the booze wears off

B
BupTy03 23.07.20

very tough fight... I did so... from the start ran for the stairs that right from you... elves it does not rise... burning spear-fire as they burned fled to beat mages... and then again on the stairs, Quen and the new.

p
paleruga930 23.07.20

Argo R
XS what do you bomb I went through the whole game on the hardest difficulty, the Witcher, even on max difficulty with dark soul and some do not lie.

Z
ZlobnyDed 23.07.20

Jerusalem_96
Drunken master complex?? Really? They are all easy,already bored. The only fight where I have burned it in the main game on the tournament guintu when the bastard half-elf mad. Stupidity I started to play ten levels before,thought the play should be. This monster with one blow demolished 90,and even 100 percent health,did not give even a second unit to clean up. But if you play around the recommended level,he passed without difficulty,oddly enough