3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 23.07.20 11:43 pm

How to remove limit on number of mods (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Considered in plugins.txt _.esm = 11;_.esp = 243 PCs total=254 PCs (the default limit). Of these, 154 companion, living in 18 houses (with modded My house is your house is not listed as an active companion, but at any moment, any you can take as a companion). Well, a lot of other mods.
At the moment, after installing the mod for a companion or a house, when you start the last save, a window POPs up This save uses content, currently missing... (i.e. the limit of mods), and if the answer is Yes (to continue loading), the game freezes.
Somewhere in the game, some file must be a string, limiting the number of mods. If who knows - tell me.
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks Melyakin 23.07.20

vftor
I have a 000 set of constraints as you want and nothing)so can't help you I can not)

A
AT_Sagor 23.07.20

vftor
On account of the changes through the usual line somewhere in the ini file, dream on. Most likely this is a limitation of the engine.

v
vftor 23.07.20

Max Melekin
So how did you do that set indefinitely ?

v
vftor 23.07.20

at_sagor
So where, in what file of the engine ?

A
AT_Sagor 23.07.20

vftor
Iz you naive what. The engine is the intellectual property of Bethesda, you will have free access to the how and what to change. There all Packed and encoded.

v
vftor 23.07.20

at_sagor
And that nothing can be done ?

M
Maks Melyakin 23.07.20

vftor
nothing so original

A
AT_Sagor 23.07.20

vftor
Maybe you can, but it must be really brainy people. Look on Nexus, there is a lot of innovation coming up, or the modders themselves Prosvirnin, they are also not the last ten.

M
Maks Melyakin 23.07.20

at_sagor
you can question don't take me for an idiot.)How to upload your screenshots?(is it possible?)

v
vftor 23.07.20

Max Melekin
As originally ? The original restriction.

D
DovakiinGopnik 23.07.20

Don't know I have no restrictions.

v
vftor 23.07.20

Max Melekin
To answer the comment above the reply button (far right), the insert image

A
AT_Sagor 23.07.20

Max Melekin
Where?, - here on the forum?

Next, I think I can handle it, and then it really will be hard to take seriously.

M
Maks Melyakin 23.07.20

at_sagor
Ah sorry I didn't pay any attention to this icon))

v
vftor 23.07.20

DovakiinGopnik
How much do you mods _esm and _esp ?

D
DovakiinGopnik 23.07.20

vftor
About 93, +bsa.

v
vftor 23.07.20

DovakiinGopnik
Well, of course, all 93. And bound = 254.

D
DovakiinGopnik 23.07.20

vftor
I 254 fashion don't... the Game will break)

v
vftor 23.07.20

DovakiinGopnik
Well, if you do not, then of course. And I have 254 + a lot of mods without _.esp and works fine.

D
DovakiinGopnik 23.07.20

vftor
I don't know what you have for a nuclear reactor in the computer (If you put UNP), but playing with so many mods... Not usual...