3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 23.07.20 11:43 pm

How to remove limit on number of mods (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Considered in plugins.txt _.esm = 11;_.esp = 243 PCs total=254 PCs (the default limit). Of these, 154 companion, living in 18 houses (with modded My house is your house is not listed as an active companion, but at any moment, any you can take as a companion). Well, a lot of other mods.
At the moment, after installing the mod for a companion or a house, when you start the last save, a window POPs up This save uses content, currently missing... (i.e. the limit of mods), and if the answer is Yes (to continue loading), the game freezes.
Somewhere in the game, some file must be a string, limiting the number of mods. If who knows - tell me.
28 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 23.07.20

DovakiinGopnik
So what's a nuclear reactor, an ordinary gaming PC, it is now a medium level, though the game is installed on SSD. And that is working fine so I every new mod thoroughly test the game and remove suspicious.

n
nikita2112 23.07.20

This is a limitation of the engine. There addressing of mods allocated 1 byte. So most likely it is impossible.
PS. 150 companions? What for?

v
vftor 23.07.20

nikita2112
In short, I understood that nothing can be done. And 150 companions, for beauty.

g
gmh4589 23.07.20

vftor
There is a program for merging add-ons, you can glue multiple mods in one, and thus to circumvent the restriction. The name I do not remember, was it on the Nexus. You can still manually merge using TESsnip and ТESEdit, but there you need to be able to handle them, if that is not done, at least the crashes and inability to boot is secured, and as max damage and saves.
The easiest way to combine in one all installed mods on satellites to join should be easy.
In mod Manager, Wrye Bash has a function of combining, but it can connect only a small simple stage, if such is installed at least 2-3 things, too, can help

v
vftor 23.07.20

gmh4589
I know this prog I have, but need to combine better in the initial install mods, but when it's long like, it is a risky game that could go wrong. If you decide to unite, then start from the beginning - reinstall base game, will choose the best fashion obyazany them, and then there will be room for new mods.

x
xxBLIKxx 23.07.20

just hard

A
Anomel Suna 23.07.20

vftor wrote:
154 companion
Ahem ahem, I can't even imagine why you need so many companions. After installing mods from the Skyrim original something left?

v
vftor 23.07.20

Enamel Suna
All companion for beauty and in harems. Now already deleted a dozen mods bad companions (gross, buggy, etc.) and there is space for new mods. And from the original Skyrim like half left.