3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 23.07.20 11:55 pm

People with low wages are not allowed over the border

Today I learned an interesting fact: with a salary of below 25 thousand - it is impossible to go abroad. At least, this amount was several years ago now, maybe more. Told this man, who for several years had signed a certificate of salary to those who wanted to go to Italy. My question What for the certificate, the answer was simple That man asked for political asylum.
Who knows about such restriction? Please explain in detail! If you can give a link to the law.
40 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 23.07.20

Proof of solvency when visiting the Schengen countries. Need a Bank statement or from the workplace that have the required amount (usually calculated as 50 - 70 Euro per night) for the entire duration of stay in the country. Twenty-five thousand - that was before the fall of the ruble. For Muscovite, it may be, is not an obstacle, but for residents of the regions, with average salaries of 10 - 15 Tr...

K
Klingin 23.07.20

Akruti
well, look, we have a country 70% of people with salary less than 25 thousand. But tourism in Europe and other countries at the expense of our citizens prosper. Question - and who, if no release? Is stupidity something you found, this is not the reality

n
nikita2112 23.07.20

To travel in the EU need to have a balance of 3000 or 5000 euros, can't remember exactly how much. Moreover, we need only the certificate from the Bank. Ie you can borrow to put on your account, get help, and return back.

O
Okruta 23.07.20

Rakszas wrote:
but here for inhabitants of regions with average salaries of 10 - 15 Tr...
I would say that this salary is above average. The majority of the salary does not cross the threshold of 10 thousand wooden.
Klingin wrote:
But tourism in Europe and other countries at the expense of our citizens prosper. Question - and who, if no release?
The person that told me the salary was 18 thousand wooden. That's why I told this story to show an example of arrogance. The signature on the certificate it has received, but it has already signed another person, the parent.
nikita2112 wrote:
Moreover, we need only the certificate from the Bank.
In this case, it was about help with the administration of the municipal district.

W
Wing42 23.07.20

Akruti
I hope such restrictions will reduce the population of Russo-Turisto (oblico morale) abroad.

P
Pelmen dobra 23.07.20

There is... But if you normally collect the visa documents, then it will. If the violations are not available.

M
Mr.Sirocco 23.07.20

Not faced, of income is not furnished, there is SP and all. Schengen is 5 years, 3 States. Visa problems was not, except designed representative. Maybe there are limitations, but here is how it will come across. The human factor is also important, especially with the United States.

F
Flow4Master 23.07.20

Opened Google, typed Help for Schengen from work to buy and looking for suitable dealers. On average, such a certificate is worth 1.5 - 2 Tyr. You can also order and certificate as a Bank account. I have a friend courier this way is already half of Europe traveled for 2 years.
And know that for some countries like Greece, Finland, etc. much easier to get a visa, which then it is possible for Europe to ride.

T
TheHouse 23.07.20

Klingin
Well, tour first visa different from a visitor's visa, secondly, this law is valid as far as I know, only in the Schengen countries, Turkey and Egypt or even Thailand for example, if we talk about tourism, does not apply. So it's not stupidity, you're just not aware of.

Don't see much of a problem, he always traveled to Europe on a visitor visa, took the money out of the stash, went to the Bank, took a certificate(and was formerly traveller's cheques) , presented the case to the Embassy, get a visa, went off the headstock, put back in stash, and I drove myself with the cash I had( much less than required for help). So that is not too confusing a rule in fact). And this is done so you are not left homeless there by chance, i.e., indicate that they were going on 14 days for example, respectively 60 Euro per day(meals + hotel) at Euromarket and price = 14*60 = 840 Eureka be good to present on the account. And I will go with 100 and get stuck there, and they nezaregistrovali homeless don't need)

W
Wing42 23.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Well, once again I will say that you not Russophobe. G-but ..ive...
I'm not a Russophobe. A phobia, my friend, is something from the field of psychiatry:
Spoilerville says:a Phobia (from the Greek. φόβος – fear), fear is a symptom, the core of which is an irrational uncontrollable fear or sustainable experience excessive anxiety in certain situations or in the presence (anticipation) of a known object.
And in this case (and in the previous one, just for you is such a difficult question), the causes of my slight dislike of the compatriots more than rational and meaningful.
Entertaining your proposition is a consequence of lack of information, however, issued to you for a rock-solid reality. I forced a second time to put you, my friend, before the fact: I am not a Russophobe. Accept, relax and live with it.

E
Ekonoman 23.07.20

This is complete nonsense.

o
oltr 23.07.20

not that I would have do not ask polit. asylum and that would not have stayed there illegal

T
Tiger Goose 23.07.20

RussianQuaker
I think so, Mr. Wing42 about Europe dream and dream, and it is as coffee plaque from one well-known advertisement: Then you're not going anywhere!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.07.20

Logan2016
Yes, rest in tridoroga in place, which does not compete with Egipeta and his all inclusive. Occupied Crimea is a beggar, even a pebble to bring not on anything. Tourism decreased significantly, and VERY much more expensive, few people go there. But, I admit, that going. I have a friend who worked there says, for the most part, the beaches were empty/half-empty in comparison with past times, people went a little, mostly off course, expensive, and the quality suffered greatly. Now, this is a typical Russian resort, which is trying to avoid.
invest in our economy, our economy is dead (Vladislav Zhukovsky and Economic Doctors of Sciences say that the Economy is DEAD in Russia ), and unable to move. we need reform, otherwise nothing will change.
The stagnation will last 20 latinacelebrity calculated long-term forecast up to 2035. In 2035, Russia is still state capitalism, stagnation, low oil prices, a shrinking population and modest wage growth. The first calculations of economic development under long-term forecast of socio-economic development. A revival campaign for the presidential election in 2018 and 2024 is possible only under condition of carrying out reforms, which are still in the forecast were not included.
Slavery. Russia - 7th placeslavery - human rights organization The Walk Free Foundation has counted 1 million to 48.5 thousand slaves in Russia is 0.73% of the total population of the country. Today, our country is ranked seventh out of 167 States in the total number of slaves, next to such States as North Korea and Nigeria. Activist of the movement "Alternative" Oleg Melnikov is sure: the reasons for doubling the number of slaves in the last three years are the Ukrainian crisis and the economic downturn.
The rest of the agreement. For abroad you need to prepare. He's hoarding, and are interested in wages, working conditions, costs. Well, right, with a salary of 25 K and below, people will, the majority, sitting at home, at least judging by the polls. More allow they can't, it's still worth mentioning, one hundred and 22-25 T. R. for Russia, this is the minimum wage, a living wage for one person is lower class, wages below 15 thousand, it is utter poverty.
Spoilers the US, for example the cost per person (fixed housing) - $ 1,000, plus or minus 50), is 50% of the minimum wage. For a start, at least, need about 3-4 thousands of bucks for the first time, and it is from 200 to 260 thousand rubles.
More than half of Russians (57%) keep their savings in rubles. and also: Savings today there are 30% of Russians. - according to this little .who can afford abroad, especially in the current time. And this is when 70% of the lower class.

Akruti
Enough poguglite visas to other countries are required to present on a significant amount of personal information. And one of the main issues of concern to the employees of visa services – whether a potential tourist cash to travel to the country and return Home?
To confirm their financial capabilities for paying for travel trip, insurance and proof of intent to return as a tourist is help for visa from work. When making income certificate for visa is necessary to consider some features.
The main help function for a visa is a proof of stable income in Russia, and, as a consequence, the absence of an intention to remain in the host country as a migrant. Accordingly, the higher the income, the more likely that a visa will be issued.
Income statement appear to be employed by citizens or having any sources of income. Proof of salary is included in the set of required documents for Schengen visas and for visas to UK, USA, Canada and other countries.
For visa purposes in some countries, such as Schengen in Germany, France or the Czech Republic is allowed to help with work in the free form to produce a certificate on form 2-NDFL. The information specified must not be less than 6 months. Since 2-NDFD are prepared for full or partial year, for visa in may 2016 citizen must provide information about income for 2015 and for the period from January to April 2016.
The minimum allowable wage determined by the regulations of a particular country, but in most cases for obtaining a Schengen visa is enough monthly income in the amount of 25 thousand rubles, and for bus tours – 12 thousand rubles.
Some companies offer to purchase a fake salary certificates in case if it is not possible to obtain it legally. Such proposals should be abandoned, as in the case of detection of counterfeit documents the refusal of a visa may be indefinite.
If the citizen is not employed or their wages insufficient for visa issuance, as well as in the case of entrepreneurial activities instead of proof of employment is submitted to the Bank certificate of account balance.
Resource: http://nuzhnaviza.ru/poleznye-materialy/spravka-o-doxodax-dlya-vizy/

W
Wing42 23.07.20

Tiger Goose
Oh, Doc, you're here!

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Wing42 wrote:
Wikipedia says:a Phobia (from the Greek. φόβος – fear), fear is a symptom, the core of which is an irrational uncontrollable fear or sustainable experience excessive anxiety in certain situations or in the presence (anticipation) of a known object.
Clever? Pomniki then also look in Google what is Russophobia.

Wing42 wrote:
the reasons for my slight dislike of the compatriots more than rational and meaningful.
Somehow how I don't like people in General (and also for good reason), and that, in my environment somehow grudus adequate still quite normal. But the cattle the cattle and the stick: like sticks to like.

O
Okruta 23.07.20

VOVAN WOLF, thank you! Put everything in place.
In short, I with his salary Europe to be seen...

W
Wing42 23.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Clever? Pomniki then also look in Google what is Russophobia
Okay so, we assume that you talked me into it. Your huge win, little man.
RussianQuaker wrote:
...in my environment as grodus adequate still quite normal.
To hear this from the chief of penisfor PG - amusing and even somewhat amazing. You know, my friend, I was even at a tear broke from your revelation. No, seriously, just for the soul takes and doesn't let go, from your lips to God's ears.

D
Delphis 23.07.20

is there any hope to go to a better world with s\n 25K rubles, there is something very special, or come and try to achieve? and this language needs to be developed. On the other hand, in Russia the same thing

R
RussianQuaker 23.07.20

Wing42 wrote:
To hear this from the chief of penisfor PG - amusing and even somewhat amazing.
So, I don't understand what's wrong to get a good papounidis?