3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moov000 24.07.20 12:15 am

Should I buy PlayStation 4?

I was thinking to buy or not, your opinion?
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 24.07.20

For what?

H
HyperXStream 24.07.20

If you think, then you don't need it. All who know what they want, already bought the console. If you're one of those who buys the console for exclusives now there are only a few worthwhile games to buy makes no sense.

L
LORD_RUS_ 24.07.20

MERIII! Be it from dust wipe))

D
Diman_LD 24.07.20

They say it makes a noise like a vacuum cleaner,500 GB is not enough for her and there are drawbacks

M
Moov000 24.07.20

Late I already bought))

i
ili0ili 24.07.20

maga95reg
sorry, didn't save you bro

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 24.07.20

maga95reg
Go sell.

V
VulfovichAleks 24.07.20

Definitely worth buying, but not now, but somewhere in six months, when there will be more exclusives or big titles (Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, Order 1886, etc.). Now basically have not what to play except InFamous and LittleBigPlanet 3.

d
danene 24.07.20

VulfovichAleks
Killzone multiplayer is good. It would be nice if it was cut and sold separately, as in the third part.

V
Volnodum 24.07.20

Can give to think. now PS4 is not cheap, the HDD is still small volume, the analog sticks on gamepad deteriorate instantly, standing the games there. The most logical solution is to wait for the second series, then the PS4 will be smaller, will be cheaper, HDD reaches 1 TB, the management will cease and will spoil a lot of games. So I personally remain for a couple of years with his own PS3.

P
ProstoqYParen 24.07.20

The freethinker
Came out about what?It is more expensive!

A
AndreyPavlovich 24.07.20

Speaking as a user:
Was PS4. Everything is fine, after work the most - to sit down and play. Sold. Why? Because:
1. The price of the games.
2. The graphics are worse than on a PC. (There is a difference. Just watched the pass/screenshots and spat on it. Wanted maximum)
3. Had money on the norms of the PC.
4. Yes, I did datajacks!!11
Worth buying if you don't want to bother with the"pull or not is just a major plus.
Else about osobennosti - get used to it quickly. Nothing is erased/not broken. Console as the console was put on the shelf and stands.
Now comp. Do not break off. For a couple of games (exclusives) want to buy PS4 no.
Spoletino all this is not cheap compared to PS4. There is loot? - take the comp. Don't want to bother the console.
MP - MSI z97 Gaming 5
CPU - Intel Core i5 4690
VK - Gigabyte GTX 980 ti Extreme Edition
RAM - HyperX 16Gb
ROM - Kinghston 120GB SSD + WD 1Tb.

R
Ruyder 24.07.20

AndreyPavlovich
Adequate, accessible and properly painted everything, youngster.

A
AnPei 24.07.20

AndreyPavlovich

L
Lightninggg 24.07.20

No, not worth it. PITCH for the ages.

AndreyPavlovich
Tell me about the monitor (which is AOC). As colors? Black in particular? Backlight? As in the games? Never get tired of Shima?

A
AndreyPavlovich 24.07.20

Lightning.
For money standards. The colors are not acid, close to the standard rgb settings to configure. Unevenness of the backlight of course is, but if it is to include a black fill the whole screen - so not much. Black full - again, for this budget. In games adequately, but it is not highly specialized - normal home Monique. Shima had not seen and did not notice, eyes approve:) Good full HD. Angles are approximately 170°