3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20 12:27 am

Help to choose the GTX 1070!

Guys, the experts are puzzled which to take. Choose between cheap Palit (SuperJetstream and GameRock), and Asus Dual. The MSI and Gigabyte there is not enough money. Help to choose, and it is already confused. It is particularly interesting to listen directly to holders of this card, and preferably one of those cards that I choose. The pros and cons.
91 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Shock Burst
ASUS in reliability with its 2.5 tubes in contact, rasmeshil :)
About MSI that compare the heatsinks on fire and ISI, then including the brain which will tell you what frequency the chip in Pascals temperature dependent.
Next-gen2015
the BIOS gave Listoman not Shay this is for the game rock premium and there sewn elevated frequency of memory (because there sams) take this https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/187001/palit-gtx1070-8192-161021 how to sew wrote above but again Listoman gave not full info because the BIOS you flash for the reason that need a new flasher nflash, take out https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?p=14212990#p14212990 and it is necessary to specify nflash64 instead nflash

S
Shock Burst 24.07.20

MagicHero
And here is the expert has come)
Next-gen2015
In short, don't listen to anyone here, buy the video card that you like, that's all!)))

A
Apti 24.07.20

Asus dual do not take, my 1060 from it. Hot of its competitors.. heated up to 80 ( despite the fact that the case is cooled pretty active )

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Shock Burst
Well, then enlighten, what is so special about the ASUS is that have as you say a plus in reliability? or just a blabbermouth? I think the latter. No specifics but just an empty sound.
You better answer as you asked above. What are the real advantages of the ASUS or MSI, in addition to the brand? Compared to offer cards from Palit? or just leave the answer, you just love to popularity.
About what I wrote above for a BIOS update then everything is right, because otherwise, he's just not stugby it to flash and if before that broke up the memory and then flashed the BIOS from the game rock premium it would have received sevison computer when you start Windows as I had when I did.

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

MagicHero
And this BIOS is for GameRock? Written like to SuperJetstream. Or is it for GameRock including?

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

Shock Burst
So if I didn't want to listen to anyone, I wouldn't ask to help with advice)

S
Slava74oren 24.07.20

I bought Gigabyte Geforce g1 gaming gtx 1070, works great, powerful, quiet, cold and no problems have emerged from other manufacturers.

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

Slava74oren
This is where 3 of the cooler?

C
Computer-MAN 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
In Krasnodar the Citylink is the cheapest PALIT PA-GTX1070 DUAL 8G for the price of 29 550 RUB noise is very quiet, being chased to the same frequency as other proizvoditel 20__ MHz. Personally, I wouldn't pay 2-3K for the look.
Slava74oren
What issues do others?

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

Computer-MAN
It seems the cooling is worse than GameRock?

S
Slava74oren 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
Yes.

S
Slava74oren 24.07.20

Computer-MAN
I in details do not remember, but here on the website wrote about the problems due to cheap components from other manufacturers, even the MSI got problems with the memory overheating, by the way MSI I originally wanted to buy.

C
Computer-MAN 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
heats up to 70g acceleration, which is quite acceptable, and still quite quiet. Here read http://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-asus-gigabyte-msi-palit-zotac/#Тестирование
Dual in review no.

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
All cards from the jet stream, super jet stream, game rock and rock game the premium the same and differ only in the BIOS. From super jet storm and game rock premium in the BIOS sewn higher limits, but in the game rock premium sewn also increased the memory frequency so it is better to put the BIOS from a super jet stream.
Computer-MAN
Computer-MAN wrote:
In Krasnodar the Citylink is the cheapest PALIT PA-GTX1070 DUAL 8G for the price of 29 550 RUB noise is very quiet, being chased to the same frequency as other proizvoditel 20__ MHz. Personally, I wouldn't pay 2-3K for the look.
This is the cost just not worth taking, she stripped down compared to other 1070 from firing.

C
Computer-MAN 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
Spoiler
It is worth considering that the difference in this picture in 1-3 FPS, can be attributed to error.

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

MagicHero
Understood. Thank you.

s
saa0891 24.07.20

I would suggest MSI or Asus well.

C
Computer-MAN 24.07.20

MagicHero
You're talking about power phases? The use of them in this case at all.

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

saa0891
Well, I just wrote that I do not consider these options because of their cost. The budget is strict, 32 thousand - ceiling)

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

Computer-MAN
Read, thank you. Well apparently going to take it GameRock. And here people confirms that it is the best option within my budget.