3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20 12:27 am

Help to choose the GTX 1070!

Guys, the experts are puzzled which to take. Choose between cheap Palit (SuperJetstream and GameRock), and Asus Dual. The MSI and Gigabyte there is not enough money. Help to choose, and it is already confused. It is particularly interesting to listen directly to holders of this card, and preferably one of those cards that I choose. The pros and cons.
91 Comments
Sort by:
C
Computer-MAN 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
Great. Also a good map, like all 1070 ))

N
Next-gen2015 24.07.20

Computer-MAN
Damn it yesterday was worth 250 rubles cheaper))) And now, again, look like the dollar fell. Perhaps make the order, wait 3 days, if the price falls, you will be taken for the present. And they are cheaper/more expensive depending on the course, sometimes up to thousands comes difference)

L
Listoman 24.07.20

MagicHero
I stored the theme was flashed all BIOSes, so it is not necessary to enter the author's theme is misleading.
And the BIOS that you can sew at all on any 1070, and the difference between alitame no and frequency is not as high.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 24.07.20

Shock Burst
http://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/experiment-cpu-for-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-1080/#.WCsnMzShqko
http://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/how-to-choose-cpu-for-gaming-pc-october-2015/#.WCsnizShqko
Here everything is painted. And of course 3.5 not bad but ideally 4.0 GHz

N
Ne6me6sis6 24.07.20

I would not take ASUS, it was too bad has established itself, the firm(the video thing strongly heated, the service life is very low (under one year)) If we consider that money is not enough, it is more expensive than Gigabyte, MSI, and Gigabyte would take. And if you really take no money or credit it is better to take Radeon with the similar parameters for example

Спойлерhttp://hard.rozetka.com.ua/asus_rog_strix_rx460_o4g_gaming/p11021504/
http://hard.rozetka.com.ua/msi_rx_480_gaming_4g/p11061530/

S
Shock Burst 24.07.20

Eugene Astrakhan
I agree!)

Z

Ne6me6sis6
Giga taxis fact. he is happy as an elephant

S
SEREGA-SAN64 24.07.20

ASUS DUAL-GTX1070-O8G took the plane is a great map

S
SEREGA-SAN64 24.07.20

ASUS taxis

Z

For reviews on the ASUS are not the food chain from MSI like the others its enough stocks of EVGA do burn Blazing hot...the Only claims which are rare to the Gig this whistle and chokes...so it is the nerds who can not through the graphics card driver sink to include!!

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Listoman wrote:
I stored the theme was flashed all BIOSes, so it is not necessary to enter the author's theme is misleading.
And the BIOS that you can sew at all on any 1070, and the difference between alitame no and frequency is not as high.
For firmware latest encores with edit memory on micron need another nvflash so no need to lie, besides in the manual it says to use nvflash while for the latest BIOS it is necessary to use nvflash64
Ne6me6sis6
Itself invented or who prompted it ))) I have to palit 1070 was and is in a 780 who has worked more than 3 years and nothing has become.
Eugene Astrakhan
Since when is firing hot?
In the old games in the new 40-45 50-60 and it's your heats???

2 the passage of Havana and only 52 degrees

C
Computer-MAN 24.07.20

MagicHero
This VIDOS in GameRock? And what V. sync is not turned off, so interesting to see.

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Computer-MAN
Yes, I play always in syncom, so the picture is smooth. Download vidyuhi and so visible indicators. This video was made to show a single user that the game keeps stable 60 with antialiasing X8.

R
Richards 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
Will advise you of any ISI gaunasi, take only 1070gtx Gigabyte EXTREME GAMING is the top in 1070, the older version, the rest fufel. And the rest of vidyuhi EXTREME, indicates that the version is in a larger acceleration bonus for even greater acceleration in a manual utility, and has the best cooling of all 1070.

W
WWQ 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
the PA went out so no matter what card you bought , the acceleration will be ~ the same frequency in the same model that the extreme that the Ref and considering that after 2K for the kernel starts the wildest corn, then buy a card with 40 phases and 8x2 power there is no sense to spend a bag of money on the extra 1-2 fps. Above are advised to take the beats down, I would have done a good hurt he came out, quiet , cool, inexpensive.If the course does not bother WITH fat and you're not going to build ligament... ligaments - turbine.

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
I can only say that Citylink is not the most cheap. I'm a fool for old scored in the Citylink, and then to regard looked. Could 12-15 thousand to save. Right now they have some action on the NEC goes.

L
Listoman 24.07.20

Next-gen2015
Guy, borrow money from someone. Offer really best
Спойлерhttp://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar229444.htm

C
Computer-MAN 24.07.20

MagicHero
Temperature of course gorgeous, and the bagel chased? There how are things in overclocking? 65?

C
Computer-MAN 24.07.20

Listoman
So in that regard, they're not gonna send him in Krasnodar.

L
Listoman 24.07.20

Computer-MAN
Delivery in Russia for a long time there. 800R with him to the city shipping. For 37k to get 1080 very tasty