3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Makovskiy 24.07.20 12:33 am

Micro friezes for 8 gig RAM (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All welcome. I currently have 8 gig of RAM. Playing the Witcher 3 at maximum settings (with gameworks) at first all goes well, later I noticed that go drawdown when there is changing location or moving quickly. Turned the game and saw that the RAM used is 7.8 gig, as I understand it the system began to take the file podkastov memory, and therefore there was a micro podlagi. Who plays the maximum of how much you have used of RAM? And surely, if my assumptions about RAM. Thanks in advance for your answers)
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky
I have 8 gig, played without freezes. You have the game on ssd or hdd? If anything, it is better to put the game and the pagefile on the ssd, MicroProse will disappear.

s
st029 24.07.20

Lots of RAM guzzle parallel running programs, browser, AntiVir the torrent(God forgive me), and others. Try to close, maybe less operatives involved will

s
saa0891 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky wrote:
I currently have 8 gig of RAM. Playing the Witcher 3 at maximum settings (with gameworks)
Would you even little system written,can video card just does not pull.

I
Igor Makovskiy 24.07.20

Protocol10
yet no SSD, HDD old. I think to increase the RAM you still need)

saa0891
Yes there is a minimum of 50 FPS, and an average of 65 somewhere. On logs you can see that the RAM is hammered, still saw the figure of 7.8 gig.

I
Igor Makovskiy 24.07.20

Protocol10
Yes, turned off everything not needed.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

the game can have 10 GB of RAM and about the same swap file
are there friezes for 8GB of RAM I know. if you drive on novigradu tumbling and rolling can be observed isolated or if Icahn is very clear twist pitch head.

W
Without Compromise 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky
leak,add another 8G or teksturki lower..not enough video memory,it caches the textures in operativka,the slower because and friezes

P
Protocol10 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky
yet no SSD, HDD old. I think to increase the RAM you still need)

That's because the old hard disk and you've friezes.

D
Dos9ra 24.07.20

Protocol10
Not the fact ,we can percent weak. Full config and did not write. From nya's identity is old(year 8th - 9ого) VD green,XS what speed he has. In crystal disk mark with the good condition.

U
UnknownAssassin 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky
Little system you describe may vidyaha not stalling and overheating. No description little system can't help you.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky
The number of Persians diminish

l
lookaway 24.07.20

Dos9ra
VD in green, is the screw for storage, as I recall, but not for games.

h
hoursdragon 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky
Yes well as you can, eh?! A hundred times already spoken of negotiations 8 is small, especially on high. 16 - still all right, but as not eight.

I
Igor Makovskiy 24.07.20

The computer was collected not long ago, 6600K 4.1 GHz I5, 8 gig RAM DDR4, and a Gigabyte 1060 Xtreme Gaming 6 gig. Leaving only the old HDD
later buy the RAM. As I understand it the problem. I thought maybe in the other) while HDD is not going to change, just buy the SSD and programs and Windows to put.

h
hoursdragon 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky
Try the swap file set to min/max of 16384. I have so less, so I have a General operatives 4! I understand that above a head will not jump, the mother no longer allows, and with our Peremoga in the country, I very soon will be able to get to a decent iron. So try the paging file to put, maybe the block will be, well, or less likely.

I
Igor Makovskiy 24.07.20

And another thing noticed during the game is good so loaded the hard drive and it is bursting. Is this normal?)

D
Dos9ra 24.07.20

lookaway
However long I serve as the main and only.(flew as it should be. even the Witcher 3 +/- prohibitive and +/- high Podebrady)

h
hoursdragon 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky
The crackling is normal, just active. But if you're wary, then do a disk defragmentation on which the game is installed and crackle slightly subside. It's on the disc? When recording information it covers some chaotic on disk space and defragmentation streamlines, and therefore time and forces on a search of a cluster with the necessary information takes less, which, in turn, increases responsiveness, and reduces strained associated with it.

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
I have 8 gig, played without freezes. You have the game on ssd or hdd? If anything, it is better to put the game and the pagefile on the ssd, MicroProse will disappear.
Do not write nonsense anymore. SSD speeds up game loading and if there is a shortage of RAM no SSD will not save as their speed compared to RAM just miserable.
Protocol10 wrote:
That's because the old hard disk and you've friezes.
Please more not clever if you do not understand.

Igor Makovsky
About Friesians the RAM of course it is desirable to add but eliminate microfreeze can not get out if in another case.
I must say that on win 7 MicroProse will be even with a stable 60, so fail to put the win 10 version 14393 because there Wddm 2.1 and the driver of the 369.09. Further, in the control panel of NVIDIA, it is necessary to set the mode for the maximum performance, the number of pre-prepared frame 1 and a vertical mode synchronization is controlled by the application. In the end I got a perfectly smooth picture with a stable 60 without any hint of MicroProse.

I
Igor Makovskiy 24.07.20

Guys, I noticed that the GPU load is jumping. 60 of 98%. How can I fix it?