3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Makovskiy 24.07.20 12:33 am

Micro friezes for 8 gig RAM (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All welcome. I currently have 8 gig of RAM. Playing the Witcher 3 at maximum settings (with gameworks) at first all goes well, later I noticed that go drawdown when there is changing location or moving quickly. Turned the game and saw that the RAM used is 7.8 gig, as I understand it the system began to take the file podkastov memory, and therefore there was a micro podlagi. Who plays the maximum of how much you have used of RAM? And surely, if my assumptions about RAM. Thanks in advance for your answers)
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ikRZK 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky
look at what clogged the RAM was crap with the center for the renewal of the Windows, ate more than half of the Opera

I
Igor Makovskiy 24.07.20

Is it possible that due to the screen resolution of 1366x768. The graphics card is not fully loaded?

d
danene 24.07.20

MagicHero
Wddm matter if the game is running in window or window borderless, and the Witcher runs on 10 Wines MUCH better than win 7 (oddly enough).
And yet, to not bother with microprism associated with frame pacing in absolutely all games in RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server set the value to 60 (in my case 60 Hz) and obtain the perfect time frame without microsauria.

M
MorirMerda 24.07.20

Igor Makovsky
it is interesting in the city is more a frieze than in nature? Thought on vidyuhi above 2GB should not be so. For me when entering any of the 3 big cities (Novigrad, Oxford, wine and blood), operativka quickly begins to crawl on high textures (with normal, everything is exactly kept), while way out in the country again, the acceleration of consumption my 8GB memory stops, even on high textures.