3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAXSIMUS 730 22.10.19 11:01 am

Impressions of the game (Lords of the Fallen)

Well, let's hear how he, the first clone of Dark souls? I have just burnt with impatience, and the toad smothers suddenly prohodnyak!
83 Comments
Sort by:
-
- DILOR- 22.10.19

Game engine Engine FLEDGE for Lords Of The Fallen is a product developed by the Studio Deck13 Interactive City. In the network there is practically no information on the structure and development of this engine. Most likely, the engine is a further development of the product line for games based on our own intellectual property studios City Interactive Deck13. Engine focused on the use in the latest generation of consoles and PC. In the presence of a system with 4 gigabytes Of Lords Of The Fallen consumes all 4 GB of RAM to play with this amount of memory is very difficult, and is accompanied by the gameplay is often a long upload and downloads. In the presence of the system with 8 gigabytes of RAM consumption of the whole of memory is 4.5 GB. With the system on 16 gigabytes of total memory consumption amounted to nearly 5.5 GB. And if you have a 32 Gbytes of apamate system consumes 7.3 gigabytes of RAM.It developed have a bias towards nvidia so GeForce owners will not be happy.

o
o00oalex 22.10.19

That's hardcore! The first enemy in training was killed with three blows. Then left the game and went back. Loaded, and that the first enemy is alive again. Hello Dark Souls! But now to kill him was not so easy. Succeeded in the second attempt, because management is not familiar with, and Harkin is extremely slow and not agile, most likely due to the fact that nifiga not pumped. And Yes, at the place of death remains on your Experience, as well as Souls in Dark Souls.

M
Masky76 22.10.19

monsters want the best detail in my opinion 11 direct not yet been fully realised in this game,will go on any comp settings usually developed are too lazy to do detailed settings of the graphics above below max.....sorry.Times console rule components will go by the wayside.

o
o00oalex 22.10.19

The management messed, have to actively use the keyboard. For example: LKM default weak punch, and on the key E - strong kick. On PCM - protection shield, and clevice Q - shield strike. But fortunately all this can be configured in the options for themselves. AF no, you need each enemy to push Average AWAY to focus on it.

o
o00oalex 22.10.19

Over 1 hour of playing I realized that it was part coridore on the similarity of Dark Souls, with a kind of pseudo-choice, type in what corridor to go first to sweep to the right or to the left.
Game net Dark Souls, only with graphics and with its style.
PS I have had only one, can I talk to him, to learn about the world and its history, and of course to get his job.
About the story so far can't say anything. But I think as always, we are the Savior of the World and blah-blah-blah.

D
DarkTM 22.10.19

Well what can we say on the game the graphics are good and the game is not very demanding on hardware,in fact to be honest looks like many of the souls but there are also interesting pieces with deaths skopipastit from the same place if not to take into account the features of the longer you run the less you get.A fairly wide variety of enemies but the combat style with all the same the plot of the story first weak seen the game not really will delight.

D
DarkTM 22.10.19

Jeff-xxx
At the beginning of the game and if you like the series Dark Souls then the game will suck you in as there are some similarities (not compared to Dark Souls) in combat mechanics and gameplay.But the only thing that upsets it is not hardcore for example I have 200+ in Dc and opponents are going easy enough only died 2 times while getting used to the controls.

g
gloccc 22.10.19

The game is good , but still raw , patches need to wait

p
pam09 22.10.19

Tell somebody how you gameplay for Rog? Whether really it all make without a shield, two daggers and quickly deal with the bosses not navorachivaya circles around them.

L
LuterSang 22.10.19

pam09
nope, decided to play rogue first fighting more or less successfully, decided to put the sword and try it on the boss, generally the first three times is not mastered as it is for used to playing without shields, weapon strikes are thicker than the dagger PPC slow, if I were not so inflated as a gg I would be at the speed of light with a sword cut would. Put the daggers - the situation with your boss has changed for the better but still by my standards four times then blew. For me, there is a factor of the fact that the game is not dark and it was difficult at first to force myself to play carefully and wisely.

S
Shkudi 22.10.19

Game (litsuha) is certainly pretty demanding on the fx 8350 4.5, 8GB, 7870 2GB Radhika threw in a couple of minutes of the game. The reason was the lack of memory(!!!), had to create a swap file, although many can remember ever managed without it. Be careful. As well, the game certainly is gorgeous.

-
- DILOR- 22.10.19

Here's a handsome Deck 13 gash on the sly such protection even DRM rests not expected . The purpose of the protection is not to protect the game from pirates, and to provide sales in the first week.
If the protection lasted at least a couple of days, it's already considered a success, as the game during this time manages to be sold in such quantity that protection more than paid off. I imagine the witcher 3 protection. Wait, our nation knows how to wait patiently. The pirates are attempting but the hacking causes the crashes and performance issues, can't do full emulator servers since the Internet connection is Decrypted some files . Protection is much steeper than it was from Ubisoft... PROTECTION EXECryptor will be difficult but for pirates it's a matter of principle. Currently protector ExeCryptor is one of the strongest protectors of the programs. It has strong anti-debugging traps, and powerful anti-camerounian. Protected by this protector program is quite difficult to unpack, but unpacked program cannot be run on other computers because ExeCryptor prevents a worker dump of the program, and not allow it to run on other machines.

G
GHOST_0201 22.10.19

The game is gorgeous.

s
saa0891 22.10.19

Very beautiful game,the picture is just gorgeous,great lighting and particles,but most importantly management is adequate,you can remap any key (on the mouse on two side keys immediately appointed cast spells and change shields and extra weapons and all smartly began),the normal camera unlike a very bad port of Dark Souls 1,2,what is there was a crooked management here just run and play happily without any hemorrhoids,in General, the game is still very good.

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Shkudi 22.10.19

DENIMUSS
A matter of principle for the pirates? Most likely the principles will merge in a toilet bowl, same as with Diablo 3, which to this day is not hacked.

D
DarkTM 22.10.19

Shkudi
Diablo is a different story,there all data is stored on off serv Blizzard so to hack the game you can only create your local server that nobody wants. And here is just a new security system.

G
Givemethedust 22.10.19

HoganHog
and other games before the release why merge?)

s
sindsa 22.10.19

I was straining antialiasing, I have it, it is not. Even during the boss fight always plays the same tune, already sick from it becomes

k
kennydzzze 22.10.19

The game is not such a deep atmosphere in darque. Here are in your hand, as in any current casual RPG. The game does not stand out, even the game does not save. Game on 6/10 i.e. the hours of play, the man who understands that he plays, you get bored. And hamsters and casual, which dark showed their skill, will eat.

O
Ouside 22.10.19

kennydzzze
in DS you too are from the boss the boss of the pen )), so that La-La is not necessary here. Oh, and nowadays fashion is always the word 'feel' to weave, ka answer the question please, what is the atmosphere in games ? )