3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAXSIMUS 730 22.10.19 11:01 am

Impressions of the game (Lords of the Fallen)

Well, let's hear how he, the first clone of Dark souls? I have just burnt with impatience, and the toad smothers suddenly prohodnyak!
83 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimka Rebrov 22.10.19

Protocol10
Watch and play is different. I was viewing a very different experience and view received and made. For me, the preview was garbage. Played himself, changed opinion. So here

D
Dimka Rebrov 22.10.19

Protocol10
So that I think I understand the example that to watch a test drive of the car and to test different. So I say uncharted

P
Protocol10 22.10.19

Dmitri Rebrov
I waited and got a similar (clone) of soulsof with its pluses and minuses. The more the car is worth a lot of money and take it for a few years and there is still game for a week and run for a few hundred rubles .Once a month a couple of toys will not be treated poorly by this, and goes something not every month. Entertainment products need to be simple and positive. Take the same movie (or book). When going to the cinema and saw a couple of trailers also do not know what is waiting for you. Can enjoy a film from the heart and can spit you. But to feel sorry because it is not necessary for this. Need to enjoy life, and games come out one after another constantly.Is my opinion.

D
Dimka Rebrov 22.10.19

Protocol10
That's it)So a buggy not buggy, interesting thing.

l
luess 22.10.19

And I game like.

L
Lexx8585 22.10.19

Still the poles a rare mood.key Hop especially!! Departure on departure and departure chases! optimization sucks! and with the patch not in a hurry! bought the game through steam.

N
NeoXY 22.10.19

PTS mixed impression I have after beating the game. Just say, am a fan of the Souls series ) on the one hand in the game seen the work of artists, designers, game in some places so beautiful, though the screenshots do on the desktop. But the trouble with a story component.And the closer to the end, the stronger insanity. The shifting mechanics of the Souls series and the enemies respawn, did not bother to clearly explain. If Souls for Laura, all respawn because damned (branded with the seal of the hollow), then what the hell are reborn there? And in DS when rejoining the game, you find yourself in the same place where he was, and killed enemies dead. Then you throw back to the crystal. And when you consider the problems with the departure, it is at least annoying. Also frustrating lack of multiplayer. We could do some arena for pvp, pve against waves of enemies, in the same competition, etc. to Make some kind of leaderboard and reward buns heroes, would have been some no replay value. Lords of the Fallen turned out to be a sort of a hybrid of Darksiders and Dark Souls 1-2 1-2, this did not take all the fun of these series. Am I sorry I bought and went through the game. No. But resentment over the unrealized potential left. Maybe it's the syndrome of lost dreams))

C
CyborgDeniz 22.10.19

o00oalex
Hello , the console is called! pick up the colored balls after death and then jump over bumps! level casual.

s
saa0891 22.10.19

Has passed time,really liked it,if not for the crashes which seriously spoil the impression,while still dropping experience and the progress that you've achieved,everything would be all good.

The design of the locations,the style,the portrayal of monsters,armor,weapons above all praise,perhaps it is so beautiful it has not been done in any game,like for example in Darksiders,but then due to the detail and the graphic component, it looks much steeper,even more deliver the particle effects and sparks,certainly looks just super.
The sound is also very cool.
Boevka and mechanical very pleased,HE is clumsy,the heavier the weapons and armor the greater endurance,the animation is great,you just like feel how hard moving GG (Yes there is a lot in common with Dark Souls) but this game is just a huge plus,the developers have done a great management of the camera,just play nice,and money is not a pity to pay for such a product,unlike podeli in the form of Dark Souls.
It's amazing that games with such realistic combat and mechanics so little.
Like what weapons and armor a lot,looks like I wrote above it is great.
The plot itself is not,he is here just for jackdaws.
Very pleased with the last two bosses (and bosses in General very pleased),shredder directly departure Sauron,even Mace are very similar,and it still get a weapon after defeating a boss,only the third dopetril that it is necessary to use fragments of resistance of lightning,and immediately scored.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Well, the last boss was pleased, too,scored five tries,with fire not sweet fries and crud restores health eating the corpses.
In General, the game came out great,who couldn't play Dark Souls because of the crooked management,highly recommend this game.
As will be the time I will be sure to pass a new game+,it still will make the game fully functional,that she would not fail.

M
Masky76 22.10.19

think Persian fatty.

b
borman 22.10.19

Good game, cool graphics, only bare most people. For a normal game need 8 gigs of RAM, were 4 slowed down and off the game, had to buy 4 more and the villain the game I flew, and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare also flew, and then slowed down terribly, so that one has 4 gig all to the store.

_
_pans_ 22.10.19

On xone graphics slightly better than on ps4

R
Richards 22.10.19

Masky76
Stern warrior, it is not fatty, and swinging the battle.

o
o3apHuk 22.10.19

In the game figured out, like, the first negative impression was dispelled, but not completely. The missions are terribly annoying, then crashes, then crashes. Play the bum. After the death of another missing daggers Yetki, what happened is unknown. In the morning it was good luck 12, now 7 where did the 5 points of luck is unknown, and to hell with these glasses, but that's just the cost of the points already 33132. If it weren't for all these negative aspects with the bugs and crashes would put 9/10 and 7/10 have set. Well sometimes marvel at the logic of developers in certain areas of the game, an example of a cemetery where an Idolater casting funnel, and if these craters covered the entire battlefield, it would be understandable that you need to run to the booth, and running around the field and not going into these funnels,wait until they disappear and then BAM, you're dead. Anyone, but for me it smacks of idiocy here and a great desire of developers to drain You. I knew what was happening,so I waited in the gazebo))) in General, a lot of negative things that spoil the game is an opinion. Having overcome all the negativity and scoring on stupidity and krivost hands of developers get pleasure from the game, sometimes through clenched teeth)))

j
jottunheim 22.10.19

Great! never played in anything like that. Matte hard clearly not one of those games that passed within a day or two. Gloomy atmosphere and a kind of realism i.e. no epic finishing moves, waving two-handed sword Aki branch. Playing a warrior. nothing disappointed except for a single departure in the battle against the second boss. like of course the opportunity to kill a couple of opponents, to escape the checkpoint, there to eat and back to the battle! cheating I guess.. half ;)
Bosses killed easy. the main thing to know approach. sometimes with normal mobs more problems. in short, 10 out of 10!) spices play an hour a day to quickly go ;)

j
jottunheim 22.10.19

saa0891
why the last boss was despoilered =_=

S
SiD773 22.10.19

Who played, tell me please, the system saves in the game as in the series Souls-i.e. once in 100 years, a fire, or a conventional console every three minutes the checkpoint? Because in the video I liked boevki, but I do not understand from the reviews and videos, what's with the saves.

D
Djonnikc 22.10.19

SiD773
System safes in Souls, only places of course more and is not as hidden as in original But there is one feature where they rarely have to use it! Is the multiplier gain experience! There is a topic in the forum http://forums.playground.ru/lords_of_the_fallen/walkthrough/mnogitel_sobiraemogo_opita-840991/, everything is painted!
So sometimes, because of their own greed, have to go through some places several times)) the Lovers Souls, the game should be like!

S
SiD773 22.10.19

Djonnikc
OK, thank you

o
o3apHuk 22.10.19

Passed the bum, swung to 70ур. Bright-eyed class. A second time pass for the cleric. After the tramp was long used to the slower movements from the cleric. Second place more interesting. Picture is great,the atmosphere is great, the sound great, the flights almost over. Get pleasure from the game.