3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pyanyy chay 24.07.20 12:39 am

Rabid AI (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

The AI of the country by the 30th move 16 soldiers.....HS 4 course 3 warrior..........
44 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 24.07.20

That they all went nuts. The fight starts with the first moves. Already 50 course comes the message that someone out there somewhere has been destroyed.
Around three Nations one attacked, I was with her the war was involved, the other two immediately I was convicted and soon also went to war, plus their city-state. And this despite the fact that they are only in the middle ages entered. Not at war with me only to Gandhi and thanks for that.
UNREAL. And that's on medium difficulty. Well nafig...

P
Pyanyy chay 24.07.20

The last of the 5 countries destroyed....and it's 43 to go

K
Kolyuchiy83 24.07.20

Launched on the complexity of the leader and somewhere in the 20 course of the unknown AI have created a Pantheon, moves through 10 religion + another 10 there is no longer two Nations. Four known for a small army, I wonder when they have time. AI cheater.

K
Kevin Oukveyl 24.07.20

In this situation you just need to learn to grow a pussy normal size. With experience will come.

P
Pyanyy chay 24.07.20

Kevin Oukveyl
Yes? to move 15 disappears, the nation I have already got used to it but for beginners it will be hard that really easy on the course of 15 disappears one nation

K
Kevin Oukveyl 24.07.20

Drunk tea
Yes?
Yes.

K
Kolyuchiy83 24.07.20

Kevin Oukveyl
In Cave not a novice. In the fifth nation metallise the time, but then they reconciled and then flourished or another nation were released (revived) prostrate. Now I have 120 already fallen 5 out of the 12 Nations. I wonder who is there so swift, he met only 5 and they are not militant ( only two fought kind of like a 4 stroke).

H
Hogun 24.07.20

Strangely, I have 120 to go Pala only one nation. But all civilizations beyond the number of military units, and I'm only 10 pieces had riveted

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

Understand the principle of operation of AI, and his starter package depending on the complexity, stupid.

M
Makrut 24.07.20

Tdante
I, however, the average difficulty seemed too easy. played through a military victory (so like me) won when the bulldozer just send caravans, my card 2-3 times, with no one was friends. just fought and built their cities. I play for Rome, on the continent I have Russia, Greece, Egypt, city, state and even some potsy. in the middle ages I got involved with all of them in the war, the outcome of the war was otogenny strategically important city, well, then do ultra easily. plan here on the 6th of to play seriously

by the way, in the beginning is also a pig made

s
solovey2003 24.07.20

for me it is not very challenging AI , won by 1900, through tourism, have never fought with anyone. High culture. 7 wonders of the world and technology by 1900 already the planes were.

M
Mortaliss 24.07.20

you're just a weak player,that's all

s
solovey2003 24.07.20

There's no reason why the scouts to do their priobritenie spent the same amount of moves as warriors. Do warriors in the beginning, intelligence and protection at the same time. Then find the important resources and there is still one city , and everything from then on necessary technology. If there is no access to the sea and sailing to rock makes no sense. Trade routes to the max build, and the wonders of the world. Give the increase of tourists. And there war you can if you want for particularly important resources , such as militry, oil, iron, aluminum.And well, even builders as often as possible, build farms around the city, it increases the population growth. Riots and less. Another cultural district is necessary , that people do not rebel because of lack of contentment.

K
Kahran Ramsus 24.07.20

solovey2003 wrote: for me it is not very challenging AI , won by 1900 due to tourism
Do not forget to write the complexity, the Emperor to the year 500 consistently suck(and to develop a religion is not an option, out of about 8 times, only 2 times managed vprintsype to create your own), bots have a huge boost...

s
solovey2003 24.07.20

Before by the way if your a city for culture and development is greatly superior to the neighboring city of a foreign nation, the city because of growth boundaries could be yours without a fight, in this part I have not noticed.

s
solovey2003 24.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
I play on Prince. I understand the average level of difficulty.

K
Kahran Ramsus 24.07.20

solovey2003
Yes, the Prince is generally easy.

s
solovey2003 24.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
it is noteworthy that in other parts of the series , at this level of difficulty was much harder to play. IMHO

T
Tdante 24.07.20

Okay summarize their findings. I took myself together and fought off all attackers, and then it was easy, the difficulty early in the game and I realized what it was.
If the only victory conditions - military, the AI on all difficulties will come to love to declare war if you and he are on the same continent(no matter how far), even if you are very friendly with them and they have green smiley. It can happen in my second game already in the 25 course with six units(the question is how you can do to build six combat units to 25 move and manage to bring them under my capital). But that weirdo Japan, they and other zivah were the same. The catch is that it's difficult only at the beginning of the game.
After you have at least five or six cities, the game has become easy even at high difficulties, the main thing is not to blunt and to know that stupid all the players 100%, you will have to fight, it's a matter of time. You just need to wait and wait when they first declare war and then abruptly to take them out.
The key as always is to spawn a lot of cities. Unable to put them even closer than the recommended radius for the sake of quantity. This is the key to victory in the early stages of the game. And then you can bear that the districts have nowhere else to put it.

s
solovey2003 24.07.20

Tdante
In fact the joke that the game became predictable, I used to think what's the most advanced AI of all the games, now does not seem so odd when you understand how it works. He Bud not able to adapt to you. But every time the same. And easy to read.