3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pyanyy chay 24.07.20 12:39 am

Rabid AI (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

The AI of the country by the 30th move 16 soldiers.....HS 4 course 3 warrior..........
44 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerbot 24.07.20

the level is the easiest. the course of ~30. the neighbor has 5 chariots, 3 warriors, 2 scouts and 3 slingers. that's where?

K
Kranion 24.07.20

Nothing complicated in AI did not see even on the penultimate difficulty. Unlike difficulties, as has always been is starting Otar computer. If there is only a military victory - of course an AI that wants to win starts on all stages of the game to engage in military victory and Rashit you because you're weak at the beginning. For this you just need to be ready. If all options for victory are, it is generally no problem for most Nations of peace. I played them both. When played in the war took the nation which has 2 horse unit is made instead of the one that spawn cavalry and carried the two, capturing their city and trump the situation on the continent. Well, after Izzy was generally.
Still as a variant it is possible through city-States to play and mobilize - something most people. they got a bunch of soldiers crowded useless, you intercept them and the military balance dramatically on your side. To perform tasks for GG for the most part elementary (well, sometimes unlucky, but I was lucky).
Another thing with the barbarians - that they need to disable the checkbox for it. Yet they desbalanceada and stupid can the rink for you to merge.

k
killerbot 24.07.20

Dr.
yeah of course. do not tell tales. if there is someone close - definitely will attack even if you are all winning

M
MR.Lemon 24.07.20

Dr.
I Gandhi declared war when I in the beginning was completely unarmed)) What is peace-loving))
Mobilization worked 1 time, second time when needed - not enough even 800 gold.

But still, Yes, nothing complicated.

N
Necros2001 24.07.20

In my opinion the game is very much customized AI. If you play on max difficulty level, subject to destruction by the course of 40 AI units a lot,about the barbarian silent at all.

K
Kranion 24.07.20

killerbot
https://civ6fan.ru/nations read it here to rot need to be in favor with the neighbors. If the neighbor to be in friendship impossible just destroy it at an early stage of the game, I again did either through the mobilization of HS, either through the rush of the horsemen of the Scythians. The difficulty for the first time was standard, the second time penultimate. But the rush of the cavalry of the Scythians to experience one of the nation unrealistic they are too narrow and otpishetsya in the murder.
MR.Lemon you the same link https://civ6fan.ru/nations to Gandhi loved you, if he is your neighbor - do not fight, and make their religion real quick - to all of the forces on the creation of Stonehenge.

But in General nation I think it is not balancetype. Scythians hopeless rush. If the development on a small card - the Greeks (the extra cell of diplomacy. decides). If you want to play on the water - Norway. If you want to play on a large map - of course Rome. The rest of the nation either require luck with creating a map of the world, because their bonuses are based on a certain terrain type, or of the nation-support for allies, or even a useless shit of a type, sadly, Peter 1 (language does not rise to say Russia), or the Sumerians and the Japanese, too useless.

D
Doberrman699 24.07.20

Dr.
Three times on the penultimate merged US into barbarians .IMBA, IMBA really. They stsuko, intelligence around their camps go, not trying to map itself apart.Only scout clicks-BAM, here's two herds lancers, Nate kiss.ugh

D
Doberrman699 24.07.20

Dr.
About Peter I do not argue, though, and Russian.Although if you put in a cold climate is sometimes good start and it is currently on average of a scientific or cultural victory will come.Do not understand developers , Peter and I were obsessed with Navy and tumble zvizdyuley Carl would have done though is a bonus, what a fucking tundra,confused with the collection of double cents??? Che, Stalin did not put there, type for the Win , not a step back.

S
Stealth123 24.07.20

heh guys my first run of the game was on Prince difficulty. to the hundredth course of five AI was destroyed, and America and Germany in the neighborhood have organized an endless stream of units in my direction.

s
sobr21 24.07.20

Barbarians get the wild , the worst thing that they come all the time above you in development , when I have slingers they have archers when I have archers, they have the Musketeers...

K
Kranion 24.07.20

Doberrman699
sobr21
Again, wrote above - the barbarians in this tive is an attempt to complicate the game for Pro-gamers. But in fact barbarians desbalanceada. From the exp earned on them pros little for the development of units poor. Capture of the camp of the barbarians gives a little unnecessary money (relative to the spent forces). And the crowd, or rather the Horde varvaskim units that screw and so defective work and demolish the improvements that also need charge work is really a pain in the ass, and not needed, not interesting, and thank God I added checkbox remove barbarians when setting cards. I have them off always.
What about Peter - there may be a trend to humiliate Russia in the game at least once in your life fails.
As for Stalin - well developed overseas, rather Lenin or Gorbachev will make a bonus to diplomacy with other Nations for the collapse of their own country.

D
Doberrman699 24.07.20

Dr.
I understood you the first time,can not be repeated.What is the post written? And besides,that maybe somebody knows a competent strategy of removal of enemies, playing for Russia?I personally have not yet found.For Gorbachev correct observation, but it would not be his, would be what some other agarest, it is not critical.I remember it had the theme Communism-definitely a good thing, it is a pity given into the hands of taaaaake piiii.......himself

K
Kranion 24.07.20

Here played his third game. on a small map with 3 AI on Emperor difficulty. wanted to play purely on development. Took Perikla. For the entire game from the army I was starting warrior, 1 scout, 2 archers, 2 galleys and a few units that I created just to inspire a scientific or cultural achievement and immediately deleted them. AI quickly slammed Barbarossa I didn't even see. Left Russia and America. Funny, but they fought the entire game ))). Now with Peter, we were best friends all the way - for he loves those who are developing culturally and scientifically, and I did exactly that. Well, he likes the type of government the same, so when he changed the type of government I followed him. The Americans are important to their continent I haven't fought it enough to ensure that they are not attacked themselves. And since I never fought, it was not. Here's a mad AI. And when I won the scientific victory, I was first in the ranking cultural victory (well, in the stars out of the army I certainly was in the end). And it would seem that Peter, who was trying to win cultural the game, see had me as an opponent and attack (he had the most powerful army), but instead he admired me the entire game. So the AI is stupid as always )))

X
Xedinsey 24.07.20

XS play Emperor like all the rules 21 the move by the AI in one city for 3-4 warrior...

G
Garik Nevskoy 24.07.20

The first game started on the king for guidance. The computer played poorly, is not developed, the city did not really Spawner, but the army riveted only way to go, in the center of the map was a permanent war someone with someone, the crowd went around the map in different directions. When developed and lost for science, another group of swordsmen, horses, crossbowmen with catapults and battering rams came to the border and saw an army of infantry with Cossacks, unfolded and went to commit excesses in another place.
Now for the sake of interest began on deity on a huge map with 10 players, the 40th course of the three already destroyed, and I had almost all managed to insult what I drisch and I need to bury. Now just do that the ranks of warriors.

V
Vadim Lubyagin 24.07.20

I read your comments, a little in shock. Play в2й time on the God on the map 4страны, tried on delce. Something like play, even where found. Warrior first like to do but I like that kicking,)) Archers in the city and the sides and the soldiers were not allowed to the archers) Then no attack)

B
Blastgabe 24.07.20

Tdante
Well, actually it was, took Kazan, Astrakhan took, Shpak did not take )))

E
Eriori 24.07.20

Garik Nevskoy
And when diplomacy civy set an example )

V
VIRUSLR 24.07.20

Honestly, the AI in my opinion in the fifth Ziva were smarter, and were not so predictable. About the barbarians noticed right, they do some disbalance. But such cases, I found their weakness, and now always hit it. At the beginning of the game, you need to have at least 3-4 warriors squad. Barbara nachnut seriously annoying only when they have a camp where, apparently, they work 100 sex giants and gigantic, and rivet of his army almost every turn. Now, you just have to destroy the camp and to place a detachment somewhere higher in the hills, for distance vision. Where you have vizhen, the camp of the barbarians will not spawn. If I capture a large area, then just try everywhere to see everything, and then barbarians don't annoy.
Return to AI. No he is not mad. Comparing his playing to the King in tive 5 and 6, so in my opinion, he plays like a 3-4 difficulty 5 tive. The above does not put a difficulty out of principle, because the AI does not become any smarter, just gets a bunch of extra bonuses. I believe this approach is full of stupidity.

K
KanoVoxLian 24.07.20

I understand the neighbors need to endure in the first place,otherwise they're among the living still will not give,and if they give it temporarily.Well if one nation has borders with you,it is easier to make,and two more are already problematic.
A military victory is good when opponents are few,it is easier to achieve.