3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chii 24.07.20 12:40 am

Technical problems (Still Life 2)

Please tell me how to be. Bought a license from Akella, but the game is not ustanavlivaetsya as necessary( for Example, on the desktop, no icon of the game, although there is a shortcut. At startup sometimes do not load, sometimes it loads to the main menu then freezes((( And when I first inserted the disk, Dr. Web kindly soobshil that is infected with autorun. Then, however ,more did not say...
49 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doom74 24.07.20

Help solve the problem, after 20 minutes the game starts to slow down. I have a firewood new, temperature(iron) rules, win xp sp2

Z
Z1_Key 24.07.20

do me some sort of a problem with the scripts as Toko begins the dialogue in the game crashes an error saying that the scripting help!!

b
bmw-mix 24.07.20

prisoedinayus to the bunch of losers I have identity problem some sort of white stuff in the upper left corner of the translucent size of about 640x480

V
Vasques 24.07.20

The guys in the game to survive and I don't get it. The save option is pressed and nothing happens. Polylite response to the address [email protected]

d
dmitriy 83 24.07.20

I also something the guys are saved...what is it?

S
SlamRUS 24.07.20

please tell me what to do, I installed the game start the black screen and nothing happens, in task Manager says that it works (the patch set still not working (((((((((((((((((((((((((((

D
D.C. 24.07.20

The patch solves the problem with the voice recorder...it floats during the passage.
Try to reinstall the game before installing disable anti-virus. Also, update your graphics driver to the latest version.
I have not Celovska version...just DVD-BOX marked Games for Windows" and a small inscription www.pegi.info;
Rose is fine...had to patch because of problems with the recorder.

A
Askripa57 24.07.20

Please answer how to remain in the game?)

a lot of questions, and the answer is no....

How to use the antidote?

D
Diabolika 24.07.20

To finish press Esc, save
The antidote in the room where Paloma is closed? you need to conduct a chemical reaction with flasks of honey.locker and drink of that which will be black color

S
Sayler12 24.07.20

help me please I want will be saved in the Esc, save but does not save , exit the game and again first.

D
Dedektiv 24.07.20

Do you meet the system requirements?

D
Dedektiv 24.07.20

And that at me on an old computer was also

S
Sayler12 24.07.20

Enja have a strong PC , but yesterday I downloaded one file , inserted it into the game and everything went.

R
RSDD 24.07.20

If, in the upper left corner there is a translucent white square, helps disable in-game antialiasing.
Problem with graphics and crashes, helps to solve the installation of the graphics settings in the game, on average.

D
Dedektiv 24.07.20

This is true

b
bmw-mix 24.07.20

buggy game people.....without passing it simply impossible to pass until you pass many times she will curse...I've played waiting until it is finally over....

D
Diabolika 24.07.20

how is it unrealistic? I was...

T
TuTuska 24.07.20

Aah! help plyz))
In MNU is such bullshit - I am a current start to play all the rules), I talked with Kate(or whatever this bitch name is)) all in, spoke up, made all the throws and says error of some sort...what shall we do????

b
bmw-mix 24.07.20

Tutuska I have been the same.....in short the graphics settings from maximum to medium and make all the rules will be

Diabolika-I don't know in some places just plain glitches was where the bunker in the room had to move bed to open wardrobe and take out a few things and in short I see it lacks one thing the rope chtoli and just the mouse on the edge of the screen brought and there was this thing and how long it takes cells

T
TuTuska 24.07.20

neeee...((
not out still in the same place resets...=((
and at high, and low, and with an average...