3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 24.07.20 12:41 am

And not bad at all!!! (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Thought I would leave another space slag,but no,it is a good product.The story,graphics and sound-on level!!!
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 24.07.20

you really download the game.. how many, 50? or how many gigabytes, so the campaign mode to play?

b
bazilews 24.07.20

Delphis
What's wrong with that?

D
Delphis 24.07.20

bazilews
and what's normal? you download the game, where 50 - 60% of time movie, then shoot at the doll, then watch the movie.

P
Power_Killer 24.07.20

A good game turned out. Was skeptical at first due to the fact that I only played in 1 cold - mw2, even wanted to remove it because of lag and soap textures (I put the maximum (except anti-aliasing), but I didn't know that the engine of the game is special). Then I still forced myself to run again the game, and deducted on the forum I set the standard settings and medium textures with anti-aliasing smaa.
Play was more or less pleasant. What can I say: the game did not dull, good staging, the animation, the sound is gorgeous, the story even better than some modern games like mirror's edge catalyst (I spit all the dice for this game). Today doproshel the campaign mode, the Game is like. I also realized that the devil is not so terrible as he is painted. I will now at least pay attention to the COD series, many games released, and released, and these games need fun, not a long passage.