3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argishti1999 24.07.20 12:45 am

Expectations { Watch_Dogs 2 } (Watch_Dogs 2)

what would you like to see ?
50 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argishti1999 24.07.20

for example, I would like to see network hacking the Pentagon
or penetration in her

J
JolyMau5 24.07.20

Argishti1999
Oh, those nice school of dreams by hacking the network of the Pentagon.

A
Argishti1999 24.07.20

Liarа
and you graduate one year?

J
JolyMau5 24.07.20

Argishti1999
No, but most often hack the Pentagon want it is the students, not realizing the obvious consequences.

A
Argishti1999 24.07.20

Liarа
no means no
this forum I opened to share thoughts and learn from others - their thoughts and everything ( and anyone have any thoughts {thoughts of the student or adult} we do not decide.

M
Messaline 24.07.20

I would like to see a game about a hacker and not about the assassin with a gun

A
Argishti1999 24.07.20

Jerusalem_96
I agree

J
John14b 24.07.20

Wanted yubisoft again, do not cut graphics and released the product with normal capacity and without a lot of bugs.

A
AelRavo 24.07.20

The white main character

U
U.S.Soldier 24.07.20

good optimization,good controls,good physics engines

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

of innovation there is only the quadcopter, so we'll have to eat the product is recyclable.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 24.07.20

The song from the video

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 24.07.20

Boys Noize & Pilo – Cerebral

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.07.20

Jerusalem_96 wrote:
I would like to see a game about a hacker and not about the assassin with a gun
Ie, the whole gameplay needs to consist of hour seat in a rented apartment type bug and solve logical puzzles depicting the break-in? Does anyone actually gonna play?
Spoilersi that hackers are not superheroes, martial arts, all kinds of vehicles and weapons, and nerds/geeks, who for months/years sit writing looking for viruses and exploits.

A
Apti 24.07.20

We would like to see improved, redesigned and better physics engines, and more parkour

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 24.07.20

Thank you

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.07.20

Artie wrote:
We would like to see improved, redesigned and better physics engines, and more parkour
In the video they mentioned that improving the physics of the cars. Given that the driving looks 1 to 1 as in the first part, I hope that we are talking about the physics of collisions. So they never tried to make a simulator (as in the video mentioned), they are in the first part just did everything to make it comfortable to drive at high speeds, apparently.

P
Playersaharan 24.07.20

I really hope that tighten the side missions. Of course, I do not expect the level of the quests of the Witcher, but it would at least to the level of AC: Brotherhood and AC3 (which, in my opinion, were the best three of all the games Yubikov open world). Seriously, in the first VD most of the side effects was plotless depression (only zerokit and search maniac liked, and the ending of the hunt for a serial killer in fact no different from catching common criminals), although in the same year came to unity from the same developers (unless that team was the other) in which the side effects it was more or less apprx. In General, I really hope this element.
Well, I would like to continue to develop mini-games (both quantitatively and qualitatively), because in the first part they were very good (I especially liked poker)

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.07.20

Oh Yes! Would like to see from the game is not thrown out of the poker and chess... at the time there is a lot of time spent with pleasure. And would add some Billiards (by the way, HE also with the billiard ball goes) and sea battle on the strip with the passers-by female.

A
Analius 24.07.20

denovo not? and I this world hates