3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Felixxx87 24.07.20 12:53 pm

I had to reinstall the game. Fps sags (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello, people. Recently decided to replay, set the incentive, turned and noticed that the game runs much worse than before. Lag, especially in dungeons. Moreover, even at maximum settings, which the game always flew, even on low still now often strongly sags fps. During this period, I re-installed Windows, but on other games it is not poorly reflected. No viruses, latest firewood, cleaning and defragmentation did not help. A bunch of clips about the lag Skyrim revised, all che would, tried. How can there be another reason? Maybe someone faced with this?
50 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 24.07.20

Felixxx87
A list of processes running throw the game. And configuration of PC, what OS, etc.

p
pekabir 24.07.20

this miner

C
CreMat0ry 24.07.20

or curves fashion if installed

R
Reynor007 24.07.20

See SE installed you accidentally. Well, you never know...

P
PirogLove 24.07.20

I think it is fashion to improve texture or other major mods and not necessarily curves

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

CreMat0ry

Windows 7 x64. According to the configuration suitable. As already said previously, the game was flying.

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

pakaur
And how did he take you in the game? CPU and memory processes in the Windows if the game is not loaded.

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

Reynor007
No, not installed. My PC do not drag.

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

CreMat0ry
No, the mod is not in use.

p
pekabir 24.07.20

Felixxx87 wrote:
And how did he take you in the game?
where does you game? where he could cling
the graphics card temperature in norm?

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

pakaur
I read about this miner, and they write that it manifests itself what gets into some process or creates a new one and it eats a lot of PC resources. But I have in the running game freely more than half the resources of a computer. The temperature of the graphics card I wanted to look in aida64, but it has ceased to display the sensors for some reason..

p
pekabir 24.07.20

Felixxx87
msi afterburner download

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

pakaur
It's free or better on a torrent search?
Although, not likely the card is overheating. 1) Even in more demanding games, all the rules 2) None would make a noise if it was high load.

p
pekabir 24.07.20

Felixxx87
free
Felixxx87 wrote:
Even in the more demanding games all the rules
then XS

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

pakaur
But really. During the game, vidyuha heated right up to 95 and sometimes 100 degrees. This can slow? But why before such was not?

p
pekabir 24.07.20

Felixxx87
because you picked up miner. this pig craft bitcoins due to the graphics card, without affecting the CPU and the RAM.
open task Manager and start one by one to kill the processes (except the system with the Russian description), while the lag will not stop

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

pakaur
In a simple temperature vidyuhi 40 degrees. I looked this movie about bitcoin, where it is shown that this virus loads vidyuhi CONSTANTLY. So, it's not the virus?

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
look above

p
pekabir 24.07.20

Felixxx87
Felixxx87 wrote:
this virus loads the none constantly
not necessarily, sometimes runs during the games. yeah. try to cut off the Internet and play in offline mode steam
by the way, the cooler okay?

R
Richards 24.07.20

Felixxx87
Maybe with an HD pack of textures randomly, check the launcher.