3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Felixxx87 24.07.20 12:53 pm

I had to reinstall the game. Fps sags (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello, people. Recently decided to replay, set the incentive, turned and noticed that the game runs much worse than before. Lag, especially in dungeons. Moreover, even at maximum settings, which the game always flew, even on low still now often strongly sags fps. During this period, I re-installed Windows, but on other games it is not poorly reflected. No viruses, latest firewood, cleaning and defragmentation did not help. A bunch of clips about the lag Skyrim revised, all che would, tried. How can there be another reason? Maybe someone faced with this?
50 Comments
Sort by:
F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

pakaur
Tried, still the same. With a cooler like everything is fine. When you start Windows, it, as expected, buzzing hard, and then the speed drops.

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

Richard
No

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

Felixxx87
When things get complicated - the answer to the surface)) a permit probably under 4K put in the machine with the subsequent scaling up to the original

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
But easier if?)

S
Soomochka 24.07.20

So, set https://ru.malwarebytes.com it has a free trial period, delete them all miners and other stuff. Then we will think further, I suspect an overheating video card or CPU. It would be good to clean the coolers tidy, very convenient to do it with a wet wipe for hands.

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

Soomochka
That's just just checked out this prog - Nitsche not found. Damn, it would be better if it was a virus than what it used to.(

S
Soomochka 24.07.20

Well, I say, look at cooler video card (if spinning at all). What video card?

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

Felixxx87
check in the game settings and advanced settings. have Radionov have the program optimize to run games like nvidia?

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
There is, but that's not it. Kolupaev all settings - no use. A little over six months ago, played the game - everything was fine. Yes, I am amazed that how can a game require more video memory than it needs? This is definitely not normal.

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

Felixxx87
By the way, I read about a new catalyst about his super-duper overclocking and opportunities, it may be due to the brakes. Delete and try to run

d
deny666 24.07.20

What kind of video card?
How old to use?
Does the thermal paste?
If you enter the game,then after how much time vidyuhi is heated at 100 deg.?

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
And I have not a new catalyst. Latest for my video card hd 6770 was made last year..

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

deny666
amd hd6770
4 years
a time to change
Yes, two minutes is already heating up, but it varies 90-95-100
particularly high in those places where there is dust or fog, and there, fps immediately sags and none overheat. one time the game even hangs with grey screen on the monitor..

d
deny666 24.07.20

It is very quickly heating up.This is not normal.
There is likely to fan hit the dust and he's not full.
Need to get vidyahu and check valves and at the same time to clean the dust and apply fresh thermal grease.

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

Felixxx87
then only the last option - running Skyrim special edition, which eats 3.5 GB of VRAM

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
No, don't put it.

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

deny666
Dust is not there. A week ago I cleaned. I just tried to play with increased through catalyst fan speed vidyuhi. In General, the speed in the settings change as soon as the confirm settings..Increase the noise without extraneous sounds, it's not like he was impossible to spin..But again, early game was fine and to jump with a tambourine on PC hardware was not necessary.

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

Felixxx87
maybe in the latest update, some of it planted)) it is necessary to look at the history of patches. but I would catalyst still removed to check

F
Felixxx87 24.07.20

IDarkaxeI
Catalyst to remove? And from the driver it won't be removed? Do not have to reinstall?

I
IDarkaxeI 24.07.20

Felixxx87
shouldn't the wood on the map must be installed separately, and catalyst center like software razgorsek