3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 24.07.20 12:54 pm

My name is Oksana, I - unconventional personality

Actually I'm not, but you could meet other similar ties in the description of profiles of users of various Internet resources.

A key feature of them - ability to operate pre exhaust frazochki sarcastic, and in any dispute the exclusive use of diskreditieren opponent at absolutely any (but usually - predetermined) criteria, with the aim of further self-assertion and triumphant exit from the situation.
Spoilerwarning - around when the individual has formed a pack of no less funny creatures, always ready to justify any sins of his friend or take his position. But that's another story.
However, in more intelligent communities, this behavior is strongly despised and quickly responds to criticism of different knockdown. In the past, NG across such people. But that was in the dark times of panebratsev and reign snide bun, when they were persecuted if not out of morality, for showing off, then at least for fun.

What would you say today? And what do you think about such people?
Spoiler
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.t.e.n 24.07.20

So what... these are people -usually kids trying to put on a intriguing fog, though in my heart knowing that you are not... and play their roles as they can... With age, usually goes...
Such people are only interested in youngsters...
I don't know... seems like this shit isn't worth doing this....

-
-SlashuuR- 24.07.20

And what do you think about such people?
It is students who they had seen any information collection under the name LARIN, and now consider myself no such as FSE.

A
AR3E 24.07.20

Most of us met I was 20.

Stiff Of Macivor
It is about people with a bad self-image.

-S-R-
You about him?

W
Wing42 24.07.20

AR3E wrote:
It is about people with a bad self-image.
In my opinion it is not so. People evaluate themselves, but do not fool yourself, he is aware of his real capabilities. But another thing is how he wants to appear to society. Then he invents a legend and tries not to deviate from it.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

It seems to me that you have an inferiority complex, and you realize it, DOE.... to certain groups of the population that only you think less and which differ from the gray mass. Sarcastic you walked on them and ascribe to them shortcomings, which they themselves admit. So who do I despise more you do them.

-
-SlashuuR- 24.07.20

AR3E
Yes, about him. It made the mainstream FAP on abstruse words, atheism and other things.

A
AR3E 24.07.20

Wing42
So be it, no problem. As long as this legend does not begin to justify disgusting behavior towards other people. Rudeness and belittling someone else's human dignity - this is exactly what you can call normal and acceptable. And so the more can not be displayed when around this person there are people who support his stance: I am somebody, and you - mobile (etc.) for some contrived reasons that can kick like crutches - they and with the legs collapsed.

Alexfor
You're a little too far off in their guesses.
To distinguish one person from another is very easy if to snatch him out of the mass.
Let certain groups of the population parasite of the other, ignoring the fact that's a reason for contempt.

G
Garrus-1994 24.07.20

Sho genderfluid and multifandoms?
Oh, I'm too old for such words)

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 24.07.20

Garrus-1994
That feeling when 22 do not understand the youth

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.07.20

Cupertino
It is another thing. I'm 13 and I don't understand the young people.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 24.07.20

>What would you say today? And what do you think about such people?
Do not care. All the cockroaches.

K
Kahran Ramsus 24.07.20

Totally normal, don't see the problem.

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Rikudo Nagashi wrote:
Do not care. All the cockroaches.
No doubt, but you don't expose them to the public, and especially do not give out your personal variety of cockroaches as something special.

Garrus-1994 wrote:
genderfluid and multifandoms
I lamented my untimely childhood people for saying all the court beat. And correctly.

A
Aleksator 24.07.20

AR3E
Did not notice that they parasitize on other. Did not notice that they were gray - on the contrary, they just write about myself. Don't like yourself? I think that they are the same as you - grey mass? well, it's your problem.

G
Gauguin 24.07.20

The pictures are typical schoolgirl who is looking for himself. Revealing just the same set of labels for self-identification (I am a feminist, an atheist, genderfluid etc.). Students love to try on roles, but in their case it is nothing more than child's play.In a year will change.
Alexfor
Alextar wrote:
the gray mass
What is this?

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

Gauguin
I suppose a little older than themselves, again uses its ability to analyze the similar age group, young man.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 24.07.20

AR3E
My name is Oksana, I - unconventional personality

Okay, I'll go take a dump.

G
Garrus-1994 24.07.20

Cupertino
Wing42
Well, the youth of today have gone further if we. In our youth, or to youth, individuals with each other boasted that they know how to swear, drink beer and engage in Smoking, early sex, well very rarely drugs. And these young people went on the fact that all of the above they are no longer interested, everything can already. So they now and genderfluid, vapers, shakers, sociopaths, psychopaths ,cynics, intellectuals, and other words.

G
Gauguin 24.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Twisted Tesla Gigafactory wrote:
I suppose a little older than themselves, again uses its ability to analyze the similar age group, young man.
To criticize the tomato another tomato.

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.07.20

heroin on