3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 24.07.20 12:54 pm

My name is Oksana, I - unconventional personality

Actually I'm not, but you could meet other similar ties in the description of profiles of users of various Internet resources.

A key feature of them - ability to operate pre exhaust frazochki sarcastic, and in any dispute the exclusive use of diskreditieren opponent at absolutely any (but usually - predetermined) criteria, with the aim of further self-assertion and triumphant exit from the situation.
Spoilerwarning - around when the individual has formed a pack of no less funny creatures, always ready to justify any sins of his friend or take his position. But that's another story.
However, in more intelligent communities, this behavior is strongly despised and quickly responds to criticism of different knockdown. In the past, NG across such people. But that was in the dark times of panebratsev and reign snide bun, when they were persecuted if not out of morality, for showing off, then at least for fun.

What would you say today? And what do you think about such people?
Spoiler
58 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 24.07.20

Nonsense, heresy, don't need the subject to burn.

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.07.20

heromantiya some

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.07.20

Turkmen Bashi

t
typical russian 24.07.20

AR3E
I rubbed some rocks!

W
Wing42 24.07.20

AR3E
I not understand half of what she wrote. Normally went only about tea and jelly beans, and it is a moot point.

A
AR3E 24.07.20

Wing42
This bunch of labels should weed out are willing to indulge this stupidity from others. The main message to perception: I'm cool tchotchke, if you deserve to chat with me?
Specifically, although in her case there is nothing surprising, it's not even really a valid example. Her name is Anna-Maria Efremova, polonkai for fun.

- Rick Sk1mmer -
At what point did you see an incoherent jumble of words, meaningless comprehend why, in your opinion, things, and how are you going to burn the topic.

Here cancer Peekaboo is not needed. It is exactly in the oven, and dispose of radioactive waste.

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Wing42
who is she? are you sure that the person with a photo at least some relationship to the written is?

D
Delphis 24.07.20

no one even tries to understand

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Delphis wrote:
are you sure that the person with a photo at least some relationship to the written is?
I mostly don't care, but it is written there is full of crap.

AR3E wrote:
I'm cool tchotchke, if you deserve to chat with me?
Apparently not, I'm not worthy.

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Wing42
I don't like you

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Delphis
Relax, this is the Internet, there are few people who like it.

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Wing42
no, I will not relax. You nasty

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Delphis
For me this is not news and I somehow survive. Perhaps will outlive you.

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Delphis
It's your business, you're the boss and you decide who you will survive, and who is not. However, I do not insist, let it be your free choice.

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Delphis
And you're a fool proved.

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Wing42
it does not prevent to be to you nasty

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Delphis
Believe it or not - I'm not confused and am not at all upset. I don't have to be, I'm nobody I promise and of course one from me not waiting.
Your judgment I understand I am in no way against it.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.07.20

What's going on?

W
Wing42 24.07.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
All right.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 24.07.20

What are we talking about???????????????? Add me too, these mushrooms want to be in the subject!)