3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Ozymandias_ 24.07.20 01:13 pm

Borderlands 2 pre-order on Steam (Dishonored 2)

For a limited time only pre-order Mafia 2 and get Mafia Definitive Edition for free - for a limited time those who pre-order Borderlands 2 will receive Dishonored Definitive edition for free.

The price in 1999 ✅
System requirements ✖
Full localization ✅
A good description ✅
Denuvo ✅
Useless bun for pre-order ✅
Did not make the blog (of the genus citrus will remove 99%).
I was hoping that the price will be like Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, but schito to do. I hope the game will not be like Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (6-10 hours of parkour certainly cool but not for 2K)
What do you think about this?

Spoiler
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
Go__Home 24.07.20

it is necessary to take

S
Smoke_Shooter 24.07.20

purchased)

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 24.07.20

Don't know closer to release will be determined. 1 part is really cool, so I think it is necessary to take

A
AdamSl 24.07.20

To take the course.

S
Smoke_Shooter 24.07.20

Definitive Edition is she not differ?besides that it has all the DLC.

v
vitovt-d 24.07.20

Likes Gazebo 11.11)

_
_Ozymandias_ 24.07.20

Cybermeister
the type of graph, improved like.

M
Magaomed Khalimov 24.07.20

take the more there is and the voice acting and subtitles and the Russian interface is the bomb

P
Pecenenkin 24.07.20

Magaomed Khalimov
and subtitles and interface Russian is the bomb - 10 out of 10 ! [sarcasm]

A
Amishor 24.07.20

Blablabla, than the first part to push the kit, the better discount made to those who already have it :(

s
strelok312 24.07.20

Useless bun? Are you crazy? You the first part with all the additions for free. That to me is useless since I already have a better if a discount is given.

_
_Ozymandias_ 24.07.20

strelok312
I have the first part with all the DLC, so, Yes, it is a useless bun. The more she goes in for a limited time ie then the pre-order and it will not give.

s
strelok312 24.07.20

_Ozymandias_
Yes, they certainly fool many people do not like the style of the first part, the second part, all the same, so I can assume that part 2 will MOSTLY take only the fans of part 1, which somehow already have 1 part. Better discount made, at least 10%.

_
_Ozymandias_ 24.07.20

strelok312
Well, at least not colored weapons. A fan of part 1, but I will take only after I know the system requirements and most likely after the release.

s
strelok312 24.07.20

_Ozymandias_
Similarly. I hope that everything will not be like COD: the graph is the same, and the requirements higher and higher.

_
_Ozymandias_ 24.07.20

strelok312
Well here is possible the fate of Mirror's Edge: Catalyst.

A
Anonim245 24.07.20

System requirements might be like in BioShock Infinite graphics are somewhat similar

A
Anomaliya100500 24.07.20

Pre-order still give the first part?
If you already have the first part on the Akka steam pre-order gift will get the gift or just nothing?

K
KazymirZyba 24.07.20

2K is a bit much. The ruble three hundred, as for Mankind Devided, would give without thinking. Closer to release we'll see the first very good and then direct a spectacle such. 0) can still that Denuvo bad will happen over time, still hope, as the saying goes...)

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 24.07.20

What do you think about this?
Answer: not worth Taking, if you're over 16. Zivko VI that is to take.