3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Ozymandias_ 24.07.20 01:13 pm

Borderlands 2 pre-order on Steam (Dishonored 2)

For a limited time only pre-order Mafia 2 and get Mafia Definitive Edition for free - for a limited time those who pre-order Borderlands 2 will receive Dishonored Definitive edition for free.

The price in 1999 ✅
System requirements ✖
Full localization ✅
A good description ✅
Denuvo ✅
Useless bun for pre-order ✅
Did not make the blog (of the genus citrus will remove 99%).
I was hoping that the price will be like Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, but schito to do. I hope the game will not be like Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (6-10 hours of parkour certainly cool but not for 2K)
What do you think about this?

Spoiler
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 24.07.20

_Ozymandias_
I was hoping that the price will be like Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, but schito to do.

You're so vain hoped. The publishers of the games are different. The last game of the gazebo (doom, fallout4) cost is also around two kilos at the start. The SE of the game around one kilo (RotTR, DE and others)

I hope the game will not be like Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (6-10 hours of parkour certainly cool but not for 2K)
Well, the first D was held generally in 3-4 hours. So give God ten o'clock will be delivered. Probably in the region of 7-8 hours will be the duration.

P
Petr Vyuga 24.07.20

1999, Chet, you are bent. The services schimbi the game stands at around 1500, and this http://pick-price.ru/games/kupit-dishonored-2.html duck all 1295

s
sandro_sar 24.07.20

Peter Blizzard
only there to return to if anything will not work. he ordered through steam, if not be decomposed, will return and will take on similar services. 1300 to pay PV seen

A
Anomaly_kz 24.07.20

sandro_sar
I'm sorry wanted to know when the game will be available we who pre-order? was thinking today after 12 can play and it all no

s
sandro_sar 24.07.20

Anomaly_kz
2-3 hours a night should be

W
Whoopensocker 24.07.20

less than an hour left

T
Thorgal 24.07.20

Pre-order back in the summer. But will wait for patches and maybe even to spring a couple of bad dragon will adjust... and Then play happily.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 24.07.20

Pre-order Borderlands 2 I have to pack the Imperial assassin, when the game starts I even flashed a sign that it is installed and will appear in the cabin, but no sign of him! Post a screenshot of its location