3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OPEJIV 24.07.20 01:14 pm

You will not believe! (Resident Evil 6)

Don't know may be pretty early to talk about that,but still you will not believe!
131 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sumandkov 24.07.20

If there is good co-op and the game will meet my expectations, Yes)

L
Lihor 24.07.20

Ultimate Torrent Edition. We need to support pirates, but the grain to come out on PC good game.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 24.07.20

Minus the Russian localization that totally without freedom of choice in installation, replaced the original scoring for the unprofessional and low-quality Russian - so in the case of 5-Ki. Not only that, the voices were selected, so to speak, was not successful, so they were still monotonous and devoid of any feelings. But the main disadvantage in those parts of the translation - the phrase has been interpreted incorrectly, many places have reduced or summarized what the original meaning was lost.

V
Venturka 24.07.20

Litsuhu

V
VHSL 24.07.20

[OGF]_R1CK
Minus the Russian localization that totally without freedom of choice in installation, replaced the original scoring for the unprofessional and low-quality Russian - so in the case of 5-Ki
Just did license the fifth part consisted of two discs. The second was a Russian localization. You can just to throw it out and play the English version. So either you cheated with the license, either you're confusing something :-)

I
Infiltrator 24.07.20

[OGF]_R1CK, I have Chris in part 5 moaning like Sheva . Well, you can check on the pirates.

V
VHSL 24.07.20

[OGF]_R1CK
Spices found his license (just wanted pereproyti) - regular jewel, not a box. Two DVD drive.

J
Jarud 24.07.20

[OGF]_R1CK
I have a license 5 parts - there is 2 discs.
6 of course too take,I hope there will also be 2 languages.

C
CIMAK 24.07.20

license

-
-Kosh- 24.07.20

If a game is cool, it definitely litsuha. And if I, as a 5 part....

s
supchikdnya 24.07.20

What kind of crazy theme.
License.

N
Nikita25 24.07.20

Well, as coop 4 license by far,gripping story with friends,what could be better?
I see I will have someone to play with.

A
ArgusDemon 24.07.20

Yes, individuals as coop in part 5 liked very much so I will not spare money)

L
Light_Yagami 24.07.20

License!

W
Warent 24.07.20

If fucking HS as 4-5-th part of the OFK torrent edishen. RE is Resident Evil 1-3, 4-5 yr Shit for shkoloty 5-10 years.

D
D1srapt0r 24.07.20

license

W
WarlokIII 24.07.20

Pirates... in our village and the other does not carry(((

V
VHSL 24.07.20

WarlokIII
If desired - can be the incentive to buy

W
WarlokIII 24.07.20

VHSL
In our dreary village is the rules of the Internet... I'll wait kada each city will bring...

S
SCAR. 24.07.20

If a game is fun and like it, then buy a license.