3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OPEJIV 24.07.20 01:14 pm

You will not believe! (Resident Evil 6)

Don't know may be pretty early to talk about that,but still you will not believe!
131 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leha-Bratan- 24.07.20

by far the pirates (download, don't buy), because for a long time and shit

L
Leha-Bratan- 24.07.20

past the boxes speak like that dry type - normal failed.

V
VHSL 24.07.20

In General, I doubt it did the same pre-order...
By the way, I shall warn those who want to get RE5 for free with pre-order - this product is unavailable in your region. And though I have a lying box with a 5th part, but still somehow unpleasant...

M
Mitchell_M.D 24.07.20

VHSL
hmmmmmm I somnivayus,my friend gave to drive on the E6 R. sosnow,I like to play it like more than a PC,but if it comes down to the fact that the season pass for R. the E6 will be available for pre-order to order
iiii just before Ocala why pre-order?

M
Mitchell_M.D 24.07.20

By the way why the incentive R. E5 is not available for Russia?

m
maks19892008 24.07.20

I pre-ordered, the game is really good and the price is small, only 500 rubles.

N
No more drugs... 24.07.20

Pre-ordered, but with a 5 part broke off...the Season Pass in Russia even work?

V
VHSL 24.07.20

No more drugs...
So not crawled still scale to the second award :)
Someone says that specifically in this case, the top 5 download still will, although it is not available for sale...

N

VHSL
And when you give? My list of games appeared only BioHazard6/ResidentEvil6....I would like 5 points for free:)

V
VHSL 24.07.20

No more drugs...
I honestly do not fully understand, and didn't really get a grasp. Buns will be only those who will pre-order when they are already available? Or bonuses will receive all who pre-order the game, the only question is how much (that depends on the total number of pre-orders)? Here it is necessary to find out. I think the latter is more logical.

V
VHSL 24.07.20

Resident Evil 5 has appeared in the Steam library and available for installation! So everything forward to do a preorder - I also have the Season Pass to finish ;)

N

VHSL
Yeah, I just saw today...I would Like the Season Pass

E
Elf0m3n1ack 24.07.20

Pre-order the incentive) Join - 2 awards already achieved, to the third not far away)

N

I understand that to play re5 with a friend, you have to signup to GFWL?

S
Spy Hunter 24.07.20

Also you pre-order the other day. The bonuses are impressive :)

C
Cifrik 24.07.20

As far as I know re 6 multiplayer through life will be?... well and what sense to take litsuhu then? life servers almost anywhere in Russia not caught by normal or Pinout so just story full. no logocomposite not save. and the game of life PIRATES ONLY!!! (while servers Lipovsky Russian regions do not poke)

Z
Z01-Ange 24.07.20

License, will do pre-orders.
As far as I know re 6 multiplayer through life will be?
No, steam only.

C
Cifrik 24.07.20

WilderTier
CAPCOM never with the stim will not work, steam in this case is just a store (distributor).

C
Cifrik 24.07.20

[Faster]
Oh well) naive

C
Cifrik 24.07.20

[Faster]
Zabem through life will be?)))