3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skull Face 24.07.20 01:15 pm

The optimization of the game (Resident Evil 6)

In General, the optimization looks like we will not see...

On your computer unfortunately he was not able to test, because there is no access, but the companion left the following:

1080p, all settings are unscrewed to the maximum.

Intel Core i5 760 @ 2.80 GHz, GeForceGTX 660 4Gb RAM = 7850 points

At the end of the first scene, the fps dropped to 24. In the second stage, where there is strong lighting 27 fps.

Yes, the CPU is not new, but powerful enough, and Resident evil 5, this configuration was 100 fps

In short, or not optimize, or those scenes that are shown in the benchmark, (to boot) will not.

DOWNLOAD RESIDENT EVIL 6 BENCHMARK

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Intel CoreTM2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD AthlonTM X2 2.8 Ghz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 16 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS or better
DirectX: 9.0 c or greater
Sound: Standard audio device

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Intel CoreTM 2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better, AMD PhenomTM II X4 3 Ghz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 16 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better
DirectX®: 9.0 c or greater
Sound: Standard audio device
144 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tonny Boy19 24.07.20

Optimization is great udevitelno,so the graph itself.But not then,not when you RE not bragging but,the main thing is the atmosphere.Everything on max,config in the profile!

c
cripple 24.07.20

Jackson[x]
despite the fact that look you eyes, and your, so to speak, the brain processes adopted by the retina wave signal. That you have in schools, vocational colleges not teach anything??? about higher education with this development you can forget. a waste of money parents. vkurse that the visual signal is sent to the person upside down? and you've had your frontal part reverses the image.

J
Jackson[x] 24.07.20

cripple
So clown you are young> In games require much more frequent updating of the image shown. And in the movies, all the sequence is known in advance and just simply just reproduced in contrast to the games where she constantly created.
---
What kind of stupid now youngsters, PPC

c
cripple 24.07.20

Jackson[x]
brilliant arguments, and close not even have a logical motive. you said Thursday? to talk to you about, if you can't even articulate their point of view. no luck gave rise to such misery.

the conversation, to respond to your passive rudeness = not to respect themselves. sputter all you want.

J
Jackson[x] 24.07.20

cripple -Your brain is unable to understand basic. I heard somewhere this nonsense, and I repeat now.
Che you to me in a PM wrote crank, to implement said gathered

m
maxim198507 24.07.20

I got to subway on the gtx 690 at maximum speed stable 60 fps there! Once used the subway began to jump from 20 to 50 fps!!! Th for garbage!!! Already settings changed!!!! bestolku!!! I really love this Repack you!!!! Or fucking optimized!!!

S
Sonnyy Bot 24.07.20

maxim198507
most likely due to the Repack,I rocked version on a 16 gig..if I understand correctly that your Repack 6 gig of all...

t
tynnikov1978 24.07.20

MY CARD IS GT 2
20.2 gig And 2 cores.EVERYTHING IS ON HIGH SETTINGS...

S
SellGames 24.07.20

on 460гтх + quad 9550 it works, below 60 fps does not drop.

e
extrem4x4 24.07.20

maxim198507 I understand that this game is not especially important is the graphics card,but more needed here is the CPU...
But if you are good,then there is a problem in the Repack

I
In_live 24.07.20

skinte who-nebud config with the minimal configuration.

m
maxim198507 24.07.20

extrem4x4 percent. i7 2600k!!!

A
AIR-BOURNE17 24.07.20

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32bit
AMD Phenom 2 X4
4 Gb RAM DDR3
Nvidia GeForce 460 Overclocked
And the game flies(license me)

F
Folks 24.07.20

quick launch, no splash screen http://zalil.ru/34373881
C:\Games\Resident Evil 6\nativePC\movie\re6logo.wmv with the replacement

I
In_live 24.07.20

well, in short, everything is clear with this game......brad what fps do not change depending on the settings.

I
In_live 24.07.20

you have to play at a resolution of 1024x600, but with maximum settings(((

g
gp81 24.07.20

One freezes in the game-remove the line with цп0.And helped me load percent fewer!

S
Sanchez Ramirez 24.07.20

It's funny that the benchmark told me that the game will go at a minimum and with the brakes. Nothing of the sort! Set overall quality and texture quality on high, shadows medium, no antialiasing and everything is fine it quite comfortable to play. Conclusion: the benchmark of anything.

A
AlexFR 24.07.20

Help! don't you know what it is, first, set all the rules on a high fly, then took it, now set and I have horror as lag, lag direct for 2-3 seconds(( what's the matter?!

M
MaxLP 24.07.20

Remember optimization is Great I Have everything on high flies, though not powerful vidyuhi!!!