3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skull Face 24.07.20 01:15 pm

The optimization of the game (Resident Evil 6)

In General, the optimization looks like we will not see...

On your computer unfortunately he was not able to test, because there is no access, but the companion left the following:

1080p, all settings are unscrewed to the maximum.

Intel Core i5 760 @ 2.80 GHz, GeForceGTX 660 4Gb RAM = 7850 points

At the end of the first scene, the fps dropped to 24. In the second stage, where there is strong lighting 27 fps.

Yes, the CPU is not new, but powerful enough, and Resident evil 5, this configuration was 100 fps

In short, or not optimize, or those scenes that are shown in the benchmark, (to boot) will not.

DOWNLOAD RESIDENT EVIL 6 BENCHMARK

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Intel CoreTM2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD AthlonTM X2 2.8 Ghz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 16 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS or better
DirectX: 9.0 c or greater
Sound: Standard audio device

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Intel CoreTM 2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better, AMD PhenomTM II X4 3 Ghz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 16 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better
DirectX®: 9.0 c or greater
Sound: Standard audio device
144 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxLP 24.07.20

Yes, the Benchmark finally told me what to play on my comp is not possible!!! Stupid but if the game itself is finally not slow!

I
In_live 24.07.20

Sanchez Ramirez
try put everything on max-settings on fps do not influence at all, tried on two computers.

O
OculusMortem 24.07.20

All flies on a maximum optimization quite satisfied with the...

L
Lariel 24.07.20

Benchmark dull. At max graphics and 1920x1080 resolution below 45 FPS not watching this shit I 12-30 shows.

By the way the game had all passed.

R
RS GAMER 24.07.20

Optimization is excellent! The whole campaign for Leon passed, spike FPS is not observed. No wonder so long the game was not released - even brought it to mind (which is not true about Tomb Raider where the frame rate sometimes up to 20 reached)

Config in the profile.

M
MaxLP 24.07.20

THE PC GAMER. I have Tomb Raider and Not inhibited!

B
Braun Fuhrer 24.07.20

This chuvsvo that dviglo from operashun raccoon city took such a send graphs, there was not one part of the original series. There some retards do not understand, from plane stable 75 frames.

R
RS GAMER 24.07.20

MaxLP
Where are YOU?

M
MR.Lemon 24.07.20

Graphite at all. Teksturki pixel, although all settings at maximum. 60fps stable, no single lag at 1280x1024.

s
slava.sse 24.07.20

I can say one thing:

The game goes well. Fps ranges from 28 to 70 at a resolution of 1280x1024 on off on max settings.

M
MR.Lemon 24.07.20

slava.sse
Put the restriction that these shocks were not. Cannot play.

G
Gamer_game 24.07.20

hahaha optimisation?not heard,have you seen this game?BENCHMARK prettier and better than the game itself ahhahahaha))))))))you see all this shitty console port?it's a shame the SARS!!!

s
slava.sse 24.07.20

MR.Lemon
30 fps put. Sorry there are no restrictions on 24 fps :D

s
slava.sse 24.07.20

People, if you need a graphite or OK, DIN go in the first krayzis.

S
Screw It 24.07.20

slava.sse

People, if you need a graphite or OK, DIN go in the first krayzis.

Would not worry about graphics if the game is not povyrezali all the rest. If I start to list what is inherent in the previous installments has been removed from this game
I have the whole evening gone. It does not have added anything new. And even but as it turned out, did not deliver. A sad picture emerges.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 24.07.20

The optimization is normal and OK too, I do not grafodrocher so I somehow violet. The only caveat is that when in a new location go 8 seconds we have to wait until load, unnecessarily slow, and then everything is kosher, but it's not so bad.

F
Figa[Kings] 24.07.20

60 fps on 450 Panasonic when the profile Nvidia put the performance of...of 1920 x 1080 very shocked...was held at 1366x768...so there you go

F
Figa[Kings] 24.07.20

snake12234
There is a console load and left...no matter how fast your screw wasn't =) wait for everything...

D
DXM 24.07.20

i7 2600 GHz 8 GB ram GTX 580x2 SLI stable 120 fps without a rifle and a stable 60 fps with the plane:) happy optimization:)

N
No more drugs... 24.07.20

Optimization is good, but in principle there is nothing to brake. Though I do not grafodrocher, but the picture leaves much to be desired. Although the game I liked.
HD textures the game would be saved, maybe modders will stir up things.