3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shakot 24.07.20 01:33 pm

Games similar to the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me it's like playing the Witcher
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
Medvedn7 24.07.20

Well, firstly, parts 1 and 2, the Witcher, Mass Effect(all parts), dragon Age(all parts), Fallout(the principle is similar).
But, of course, the Witcher 3 is unique. So I can still recommend to play ng+)

g
gmh4589 24.07.20

shakot
The Witcher is so unique that not really

D
DrMors 24.07.20

if you liked the universe, I advise you to read at least 1 book) After you see the game differently!
The game will never be the same))

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 24.07.20

Battletoads & Double Dragon - go to space - can be the hero.

s
shakot 24.07.20

[aVm]Mors
I have long wanted to read, but something did not work

D
Deathday 24.07.20

Only the first Witcher. Is not unique, just look for a great RPG, but the Witcher will not find. Can with books to read.

P
Playersaharan 24.07.20

Well, specifically the third a part of me it reminds me of Gothic (in a good way)

N
Norman Bates 24.07.20

Medvedn7
ME - coooper. DA - a typical heroic fantasy. Fall - the post-Apocalypse.

The Witcher unique. Other similar dark fantasy among the games simply do not have.

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

Even the first Witcher very much different from the 3rd, so that is difficult specific to advise.

Gameplay third the Witcher reminded me partly of Two worlds 2, Red Dead Redempion partly(because of the control horse). As well, look at gothic, risen.

T
Tolik Badikov 24.07.20

Kingdoms of Amalur.

M
Medvedn7 24.07.20

Norman Bates
I feel the need to bring these games into an example because I think so, and generally any game is unique in some way.

W
Without Compromise 24.07.20

Yes, anything)and if you just want the Witcher to relax,try the last MGS..I do not know how anyone,but I am still waiting for blood and wine,the last creation of kojima..

I
IceMuse 24.07.20

[aVm]Mors
too most wanted to write. We must also add that after the first of the book will go , or rather fly, and all other books=)

P
Putnik_Dirar 24.07.20

I don't even know in a setting you can recommend, comparing it with the Witcher. Good, but similar I do not remember. Sadness-sadness, but after a Blood and Wine and possible content have to do with themselves than others, at least for the period until 2020, which possibly we will see a continuation of the series, or in any case a confirmation of the impending sequel.

N
NorthernSky 24.07.20

Books of pan Sapkowski - that's just what comes to mind. Games no similar.

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Grimscoff
Gothic 1 - 2 - 3 is what are masterpieces and ancestors neither was *I played the first Gothic. only when it came out (on 2 CD by 1C, where was the demo of dwarfs and legends of might and magic), I played in the 2nd Gothic, along with a pirate of the Caribbean , and say that gameplay and story in pirates is much higher.

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Grimscoff
I wanted to say that Gothic is a very good game, but was a Patriotic garland (pirates of the Caribbean *on license from Akella was written such a name), so the pirates really felt freedom and story and all sorts of unusual items. The whole thought. Gothic is not the standard

D
Delphis 24.07.20

The second name of the game - corsairs.

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Grimscoff

You're on the case said, but the freedom it felt in pirates you were a pirate!, you could take a battle ship and destroy the weak, strong, and could have lost, ie you were a regular owner of the ship, but how you use it is your problem, or take the merchant ship and buy cheap and sell expensive( when you need to take more had to get rid of guns, take a lot of space*). but if you lost the fight, you lose everything. But you could be treasure on the Islands and destroy the skeletons, earning the rubies and everything in the pocket will fit. In the Witcher, I don't feel like a Witcher, I'm a boy, if not the story quests that the Witcher just the flunky.

D
Delphis 24.07.20

Gothic 1, Gothic 2, Gothic 3 (without the addon). But just know that the fight in all three parts is very curve. When I first started playing the Witcher 2 (started dense familiarity with the series is the second part), so the feelings was that B2 is a Gothic with a normal battle system. not that model, maybe I put it wrong. But you advised the person these games, I just said that the game was more interesting as an RPG. In terms of wagering, it is the role.