3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shakot 24.07.20 01:33 pm

Games similar to the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me it's like playing the Witcher
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 24.07.20

although.. maybe an RPG for you is that think about you script NPCs.

L
Lavuer 24.07.20

No more such as well developed rpg games. Well, except that dragon age originals can compare to the Witcher in terms of the characters and quests. But this is a party rpg, as mentioned above. Extremely suggest to read all the books in the series the Witcher, once so fond of this universe.

D
Ded MastDay 24.07.20

shakot
Similar, but there are quite a good RPG:
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings,
Risen,
Risen 2: Dark Waters,
Risen 3: Titan Lords,
Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.

T
TheBorsh 24.07.20

I personally after 250 hours of passage of the Witcher 3 decided to relax a bit in Skyrim. Games on the similarity of the Witcher is not present. There is still a lot of decent RPGs.
Can you recommend Dark Souls 1-2, because it is as dark fantasy (otherwise they're pretty different). You should try Dragon's Dogma, which will be released soon.

a
artera424 24.07.20

try two world 2 it is also similar

v
vzglydizugla 24.07.20

On the mechanics of similar games; Gothic, risen, Two worlds,
The style similar game Wolfhound.

s
sanya2441 24.07.20

Soon to be 4 part

M
MagicHero 24.07.20

sanya2441
How would 4 and not going to do to release

O
OMEGA 24.07.20

Pokemon GO...

D
Dekster Morgan 24.07.20

OMЕGA

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

the gameplay is the closest game from spiders such as technomancer last. talk perekidyvaetsya distribute lyuley use the ability again perekidyvaetsya. Rob loot and craftily.
on descending all sorts of supremely better RPGs on the similarity. the type of kings of amalur, dark solousov, 2 voldsom etc.
compare Witcher 1 and 2 I have more hunting dragon Adam 1 and 2, but there's a big difference is that dragon age is a party RPG where a supremely better part expressed with very little and built on the principle - the player is the number of beats per minute there are other characteristics and skills and with the mechanics what are you gonna do

M
M4x150 24.07.20

Try games from BioWare such as Mass Effect or Dragon Age.