3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.R.T.E.M. 22.10.19 11:11 am

What costume is the best in the game? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

All say that SEVA,but the developers say that the exoskeleton,but it does not protect from radiation,but other woodpeckers saying that the SKAT 9M, but it is hard to find. Must sort this out.
234 Comments
Sort by:
b
beregovoi brat 22.10.19

Well, why do you have two threads created???!!!The taste and color - no friend!!!
SKAT 9M, it is possible to buy the bartender.after Amber!

Z
Zander_driver 22.10.19

IMHO the Best costumes:
SKAT 9M
You can find in Pripyat, Chernobyl, by the barman and Petrenko.
The exoskeleton
If you hang 2-3 crystal + lunar light or 2-3 sea urchin + mica - then good.
You can find Chernobyl is in Pripyat nychka, buy the bartender or a Donkey.
Dolgovskaya heavy armor
I do not remember exactly the name. sold by Petrenko.
SEVA
hidden in wild territory and in the sale of Sakharov.
Guardian of freedom
on the Basis of freedom and seems to be on the radar.

For each case, the better your costume. In radiation to go - dolgovskaya or SEVA, where radiation is not expected exoskeleton when you need a lot of cargo to move, the exoskeleton or the guardian of freedom, if you need to quickly.

C
Cepera-B 22.10.19

The very best SKAT 9M and eksik

K
Krutoy_y 22.10.19

Cepera-B
COMPLETELY agree with you.SKAT 9M and eksik rulez!!!
Zander_driver
Dolgovskaya heavy armor called
PSZ-9D ''Armor of the Debt''

Z
Zander_driver 22.10.19

Cool Stalker
Well, that's nice. I doubt PSZ-9D or the PSZ-9M.

B
Banehallow 22.10.19

The most expensive

V
Volnyy ohotnik 22.10.19

And in my opinion the best, this is the costume of the Stalker-the usual. The Stalker is not a walking tank. I'm here all the game normally pass.

A
A.R.T.E.M. 22.10.19

On account of those two can say what happened ochepyatka.

A
AlexML 22.10.19

Serega-In
Cool Stalker
I agree with you completely. But even the best suit is a suit that you like!

R
Raksh 22.10.19

Skinte screenshot ската9м. I go in Seva from radiation saving cool. Yes, and look cool.

P
PoxyisT- 22.10.19

The exoskeleton of the Debt, or the exoskeleton of Freedom rule!( this is with the mod and not just)
And just: Exoskeleton+arts from radiation and all the lights!

V
Virus_LR 22.10.19

Sowing is not the best! Better it is a green suit scientists( in this Kruglov was).

So what happens if you're in anomalous activity, it is better in this green walk, if you when abnormal activity and lead boyevy action, SKAT, and if you stupidly fighting(skirmishes, etc.) and there is no threat from the anomalies and radiation, then eksik you help in!

B
Bezbashenyi 22.10.19

and it is better without a suit!whether a glitch or what happened I went from the dump to the side, it was necessary to pass the quest with a swag here and the suit was reluctant to drag his left hidden in a suit went to the Outpost warriors again appeared well??? look don't shoot and I think sho is the case?why aren't you shooting?well Posel close so I yell healthy!come here to chat.and sat on the ground next to the corpses as newcomers in the camp at Sidi I scratched turnip went on how many dogs were not all immediately washed off!well, I decided to look what will happen to the boars I stand up they lay around and lie went to the side so he told me over the Kalash gave THING!!!!I sold him 4 Kalash and got a SVD in the box near the beginners don't know what it was but go to the armor just to get the arts

M
McTiTeL 22.10.19

Personally, I like aksik and Seva. just I'm with him I wear 2 suit is an environmental suit when it got into radiatio or anomaly and suit Debt is not remember as called this is when got into trouble.

w
woolfer09 22.10.19

Seva taxis....

P
Prizrachnyy Stalker 22.10.19

Military SKAT-10 most rulny!

J
John Lokk 22.10.19

I'm the first Stalker in a suit of Debt has passed, and normal, and the scientists costume I like too. The most important thing in that area? To protect yourself from radiation and if there is a normal gun, and overwhelm you in no time)))

W
Who am I dammit 22.10.19

Seva go and there is no problem. Although generally to the radar in the jacket of a beginner to go. And then of course you will have tugovato.

s
stalker7162534 22.10.19

Best suit is a triplet from the factory Bolshevichka. And armor better than Seva

s
sanya tot 22.10.19

Seva!!!